How did they get away with this?

How did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T67uiARA2OY
youtube.com/watch?v=uhJ4xNvQhXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally no one knows and we will NEVER get an answer, nor will it ever be brought up to creators or actors involved

>How did they get away with this?
And... Action!

Norms were such in 1994 that a grown woman could kiss a young boy on the lips in a film without causing much alarm.

ITT: skipping school afternoon TV kino

how did they get away with this
youtube.com/watch?v=T67uiARA2OY

Because everybody knows that little boys are horny as fuck and as long as the woman is attractive, she's basically doing him a favor. Back then, people weren't such pussies about it so.

I'm pretty sure they could do the same scene now with minimal backlash as long as it's played innocently.

>boy kissing a grown woman
>fine
>girl kissing a grown man
>ARMAGEDDON

Do you have fun making up imaginary situations in your head?

Yeah that's totally the same situation, show me a girl at the height of virility, not some some half dead cancer victim.

She's a woman.

It's censored now when they transmit it on tv.

This. Also, the movie doesn't frame the kiss as romantic. The girl isn't shown as being interested in him, she's just being nice to a kid with a crush. It's not really that different from Beautiful Girls.

Brad Pitt as an adult kissed Kristen dunst wen she was young also in interview with a vampire.

Man, Italy and Spain. It seems like every movie has something like this or a scene where a group of kids masturbates while watching a girl pee or something.

Do you pay attention to the news? Every time a female teacher gets caught having a sexual relationship with one or more of her male students, this comment is inevitably made:

"Where was she when I was in school?"

There's are a few incorrect beliefs that we have as a society:

1) Boys cannot be negatively affected by having an older woman make sexual advances on him
2) Girls will grow up with personality disorders even if intimacy is simulated (like the example you provided)

I'm about 100% certain that a 12 or 13 year old actress could play that boy's role in Blank Check and she'd grow up just fine. The 2 seconds we'd see on the screen would be 2 seconds of a shoot where she has been working with a familiar group of people for nearly 2 months and they would have gone over this scene with her for a while. Her parents would be there, and it'd be understood that everything is pretend and if she was uncomfortable with it, they would have found a different actress months before. There's nothing even remotely erotic about filming a movie.

But, of course, the average moron doesn't think about it like that. They think that Hollywood is full of lecherous pedophiles that'd rape a child in full view of God and everybody with little to no regard of the law, and when the camera isn't rolling then people are just fuckin' and suckin'. I won't pretend that those things never happen, but it ain't happening out in the open, like on a movie set.

But yeah, they got away with it because people think that boys just want sex 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anybody who'd give it to them. People think that because people are morons.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhJ4xNvQhXs

Hollywood is full of pedophiles but everyone knows it happens behind closed doors, schlomo . Talking about doing out in the open , fucking retard

Not a romantic setting heavily suggesting sexual depth between the two.
What you've given is just an innocuous elbow-bump with more gravity

Didn't that actress die? Used to love her when I was a kid

what i gave is an example of a man kissing girl an no one making a big deal about it. a kiss that lasted longer on screen than the kiss in blank check.
you seem to want to talk about the films as a story all of a sudden now.

>closed mouth peck on the side of the mouth

Is this thread supposed to be a joke or something? This happens all the time now in real life. Sometimes not even on the side, just straight up.

someone post that young demi moore playing tongue hockey with that shota on ET

What the fuck

No

Because.

I'd be happy with sex 24 hours a day, 7 days a week vs never

it's not pedophilia when it's a woman.

This, holy shit it's not a big deal. The guy that brought up Interview With the Vampire is absolutely right.

Pretty Baby got away with it too.

They had sex and got married.

>little girl
>height if fertility

What?

It appears all the actual naked breasts are out of frame with the kid. So he probably didn't see any.

Still fucking weird though

There was kind of shitstorm over that one when it came out.

Definitely weird but yes, they shot the nude scenes and then they shot the kid's reactions and just cut it together. It's called editing.

Not a bad movie but shit ending kind of ruined it.

I like it but yea the ending is a huge let down for what was being build up in the first act.

mommy!

He gave her some of dat Mactinosh dosh

I started watching that one Brad Pitt movie about Muslims or some shit and it starts out with a scene with a little kid beating off while peeping at his sister.

Couldn't finish the film. There's something fucked up going on in Hollywood.

I need more stuff like this

she was so fucking hot

Because there was a point before we all became fucking sexually retarded. This kid pop kissed the lady and it was played for laughs. It's not like they fucked backstage. He was not traumatized. Everyone has become a giant fucking puss and it's revolting, to be honest.