/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

2 Hours To Go Edition

>pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybYaONaws9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for jumping man

You walk in your front door and see this. Wat do?

Amanda Seafood will die of a coke overdose this episode. Screenshot this

I need my weekly Dougie fix, lads.

first for Infinite Consciousness That Lies Within

He gets his revenge on Dougie tonight.

the ones Bobby should be trackin

No she won't. She will die though.

Will Coop awaken tonight?!?! Tired of Stupid Coopid.

so wait til september when a moron will edit s3

>murder victim in a David Lynch production
>not being raped first

wew lad

>'How Frank, BOB, came out of it - these things weren't there, but they came out - and that's a beautiful thing, how one thing leads to another and you just have to pay attention, things start coming out, that's the beautiful thing about a continuing story'

Take note for s3, plebbitors

>Just because muh imdb plebs didnt like it doesnt mean its not good. Try forming your own opinion
lmao WAHIDF pls send better shills
Wild At Heart is his worst film. Accept it.

Do we know for sure how to unstupify him?
Does bobcoop have to die for it to happen?

I bet that her pussy tastes amazing.

/tpg/ is already dead after only 20 days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

Will there be streams, bois???

it's time to talk about judy, /tpg/

is she shelly's son?

showtime, yes

He needs his shoes back

Will Bowie appear tonight?

>son

yep

One of the stronger scenes that episode

>FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR STREAM LINKS

THEY WILL BE POSTED IN /tpg/ SHORTLY BEFORE THE EPISODE BEGINS TO AVOID REDDIT SHILLING

DELET THIS

It's been a bit since I watched the original series. Did Leo get more concious after
>new shoes

Well now. We're not gonna tawlk about Jewdah....no we're not gonna tawlk about jewdah we're gonna leave her out of this.

much appreciated

I have those, but Sup Forums mods a trigger-ban-happy

Rhonda best girl.

the sad thing about the new show is that you can tell that all of these cups have like, nothing in them.

Why do shows do that?

There's a set???

yeah. you don't remember the scene where Shelly comes back home and his wheelchair is empty? it was pretty spoopy.

Have the pirate streams gotten any better? The first one I visited in the pilot had microstuttering

For some reason I didn't realize it correlated with the shoes

>mfw more Twin Peaks tonight.

>dat hand
just like my bl4ck3d pr0nz

>you will never lick her armpit

I actually had sex with her in the 90s. Ask a liar anything.

So whose ready for another hour of The Autistic Adventures of Dougie Jones in Las Vegas

Dune is objectively his worst, Wild at Heart is just Blue Velvet 2: Road Trip

how much does she sweat?

RIGHT UP THE CHUTE IN PITTSBURGH COOP!

waiting for the entire series to just be Dale channeling Mr. Bean and absolutely nothing is resolved.

can't wait!

From what I remember, it's meh. I should give it another shot one day.

Speaking of books, I don't really see mentioned around here The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer. Bretty good read. Kinda fucked though. It goes into more detail about how she sees Bob and the slow degradation of herself from being a good little girl, to a lewd teenage girl that masturbates in the woods, and all of her sexual exploits of banging almost every guy in Twin Peaks. Towards the end of the book it specifically says on certain pages that the pages were lost/ripped out at the time the FBI confiscated it, keeping to the show mentioning the same thing about how pages were missing.

mfw

I thought all the Twin Peaks Experts in these threads had conclusive proof that it's meth, not coke, since apparently meth magically flows south from the Canadian border now. Just like all the other objective facts I'm right about like the insurance liar but faggits just want to sperg out and pretend electricity has no relevance in Lodge stuff.

Roor makes shit pipes.

>when she fucks two strangers in a lake

I'm more forgiving to Dune because he was a fairly green director helming a massive project with De Laurentis on his back .The flaws of WAH are all his, and they are many.

You've just ruined the scene for me, thanks a lot bucko

I can see her bug so clearly that's not the famous actress Amanda Seyfried

>Jennifer lynch said one of the events in the diary is based on an event from her own life

>writer/director with history of incredibly fucked up films full of rape and abuse has daughter write book about being raped by her father
really gets the noggin joggin

He should have done Return of the Jedi desu

>reveals Laura was actually bi for Ronette
nice

The little bitch
Is awfully sorry
The little bitch
Drinks you up
In this seed is death indeed
WOW BOB WOW

who's the girl on the far left?

Caroline?
how do you not know that?

glad he didn't, he would've fucked the trilogy up

Diane

Star Wars if infantile cowboys in space
Lynch would made it better

Last night I finished re-watching all of the old Twin Peaks and finally watched The Missing Pieces. Season 1 is perfect, the first 9 episodes of season 2 are perfect, episodes 10-17 of season 2 are a bit rough but not as terrible as people say they are, episodes 18-21 of season 2 are good, the season 2 finale is excellent, Fire Walk With Me is good, The Missing Pieces is interesting but I can see why most of those scenes were cut out of Fire Walk With Me. Have any of you anons recently re-watched the old Twin Peaks? What did you think?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING STREAMING

Wow, what a popular opnion

My absolute favorite part is FWWM with the Missing Pieces re-inserted

I've been watching it a bunch recently, going through it with my gf for her first watch. I would basically agree with every thing you said except I would say FWWM is a masterpiece. I've never actually watched Missing Pieces.

Haven't been to /tpg/ in a week, what are some new memes now?

I wish he had done Dune when he had a few more films under his belt so he could manage such a big project.
And no dumb 'lol its raining' ending.

He would have elevated the entire saga, instead they hired a literal who

What are the bands you'd love to see at the Roadhouse? My vote goes to Slint.

Maybe you shouldn't have skipped arm day.

You want an unpopular opinion? Fine; episodes 10 and 12 aren't bad at all. The emotional parts of episode 10 are really well done and episode 12 is fun.

I watched it for the first time last year. Season 1 suffers from some of the same shitty subplots that season 2 does. Season 2 finale is a masterpiece. FWWM suffers significantly from overacting.

evil Cooper is scarier than original Bob desu

I don't think they'd really fit in all that well with the vibe there. Beach House or My Bloody Valentine would be appropriate for that venue I think.

A film adaptiom of Dune is just flat out a terrible idea for various reasons

Try this opinion on for size:
James is cool

Radiohead

youtu.be/ybYaONaws9k this

also, julee cruise

so what, can you name Empire's Director?

Sheryl Lee's performance in FWWM is one of the best performances in all of Lynch.

I think the season 2 finale is the best episode of the first two seasons.

James would be cool if he didn't look so fucking ugly.

You should watch The Missing Pieces, it sheds some light on season 3.

who /inland empire/ here?

watched it a week ago and Im still thinking about it

what are some interpretations of the film?

We're nto going to talk about Judy at all.

>tiny shitty bar in a rural town with a population of 5000
>a different hipster indie band plays every might

David Bowie ;_;

It's about a woman in trouble.