National Pride

New thread. Post a picture of the historical event that makes you the most proud of your country. Pic 100% related.

Other urls found in this thread:

inciswf.com/eh9z4omj.swf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Product
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_FwBZ6sdTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QfZRJbf2a2c
youtube.com/watch?v=YgCwywAPnUc
youtube.com/watch?v=OFLHvWV_97w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gallipoli Landing, April 25th 1915. The beginning of the ANZAC legend, the birth of Australian nationalism.

George Washington was a lousy General.

Benedict Arnold won more battles than Washington

> And the band played shitposting Matilda
> as we stopped to bury our banned
> and the Turks buried theirs
> Then we started all over again

Gustav II adolf.

Eureka Stockade. The moment Australian's first stood up for themselves, their countrymen and declared an independent identity to our British forefathers.

>To such a task we can dedicate our Eves and our fortunes, every thing that we are and everything that we have, with the pride of those who know that the day has come when America is privileged to spend her blood and her might for the principles that gave her birth and happiness and the peace which she has treasured. God helping her, she can do no other.

Khan btfo

Gustav vasa adressing the rebels in Dalarna before throwing out the Danes from Stockholm and establish the first free Swedish state in 1523 free from the Danish Kalmar union.

inciswf.com/eh9z4omj.swf

>you will never live in a 16-18th century colonial nation in the new world

Why live

and then the po po shot everyone and said "no"

This country doesn't exist and belongs to no White man.

America stopped existing in 1865 and became a world republic.

when I realized we have the most powerful tank in the world

USA, """great"""" britain, russia, china, france, rome, ancient grece, egypt israel, ALL COLLECTIVELY MEGA BTFO AND WILL NEVER EVER RECOVER

Basically desu

>born too late to colonize the new world
>born too early to colonize the stars
>born just in time to aggressively shitpost

land of the free

Used to dismiss Mexico out of hand, now not sure. Redpill me on your history. Is it as glorious as ours?

Attacked by the French and nothing of value was lost.

World War One in general. We kicked ass, plus it was kind of the beginning of Canadian sovereignty and national identity.

Died in in the 1940s, early 50s desu. Why do you say 1865?

One of the precious few moments in American history where people regardless of race came together in Harmony and Equality.

>Xmas greetings from Canada

I fucking love you leafbros

YOU HAVE NO IDEA:
our history is so glorious, it can only be compared with the atlantean civilization. No country in this era compares to ours.

Because thats when the United States actually started to become a recognized country in the World, after that the government became too strong and everything was about regulations

>fighting the american invasor
>run out of ammo
>start throwing rock

Andres Castro was pretty based

Romania, I've always wanted to tell one of you that your national anthem is god-tier. I sing it subconsciously all the time desu.

You want National Pride? Soon...

Day of Rope

Yeah, fucking great isn't it?

And 99.99% of the Aussie and Kiwi population buy into that propaganda crap that has endured 100 years.

Fuck, we are both nations of retards.

The fact is we got our fucking asses handed to us. Just like we did all the way through ww1 and ww2.

Yanks are also retards but at least they dont celebrate their defeats.

Man. The nignogs really fucked that one away, didn't they?

Sparkle is worst pony, commit seppeku. Based Fluttershy or death.

>major PTSD flashbacks to days as a ponfag

Sometimes you have to know when to retreat. It's better to keep your people safe than win a battle.

last pic.
all other countries have been BTFO

B
T
F
O

THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER

Thx me too

>Mexican army's stuck half a century in technological retardation

Just cuck me up, senpai

must..not...fall for...b8

America is not a nation, it stopped being a nation in 1865, this is a state and regime, with no difference being under this state than being under a different state.

And fuck you very much for forcing us to give up our colony, yankeestan.

Battle of the River Plate.

HMS destroyers Exeter, Ajax, Achilles (NZ div.) fucked up a German pocket battleship, the Admiral Graf Spee. Also first naval battle of WWII.

Why? Birth of the RNZN, massive step in power projection for NZ at sea, first tactically significant contribution.

>Mexican army's stuck half a century (...)

THAT TANK DESIGN IS ALMOST 75 YEARS OLD

Not bait friendo. It's the truth.

Sorry Hans, at least it lead to Hitler.

*it was the brits*

Nothing really because we're just giving our countries away so all those proud moments in history are becoming very irrelevant.

Like getting 1000 in your SATs and then choosing to become a crack whore.

What's that? Can't hear you over the sounds of your Ancestors dying like faggots

Worldview changed by that QT3.14. Not joking. Brb reading up on Mexican history. Pic to remind myself of American superiority though.

Remember The Alamo!

Me and my gf

What is that picture?

I must kill Mexicans, daily reminder Niggers are slaves and non Humans, and Mexicrements are fertilizer for the ground.

Battle of Waterloo
Napoleon got BTFO

Not entirely true. Victims of the times. White folk seem to be going through something similiar now.

pic related

Frenchies btfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Product

Wow, even we have more modern tanks.

>The fact is we got our fucking asses handed to us. Just like we did all the way through ww1 and ww2.

Someone hasn't read about the rats of Tobruk and the wider North African campaign in WW2.
The ANZACs kicked arse then, we did so well that Rommel was basically sucking our dicks by the end of it all.

>Rommel
>Caving into Aussies easily
>Must resist Aussie shitposting
>Struggle is real

WE WON THAT BATTLE: look how you have no horses, you shoot your only cannon towards your own troops, one of your faggot soldiers grabs the rifle by the wrong side, and the other soldiers can't even aim.

Old iron sides is a active navy ship
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_FwBZ6sdTY

thank god you built that wall to keep the niggers and canacucks out, so they don't molest our blonde girls, as the one you posted.

ce dulce :')

gay as fuck

>pic related: what true national pride looks like

mexico btfo

Manifest Destiny was a divinely-ordain conquest of an inferior, Indio-Hispanic land by superior Anglo-Americans.

"""modern tanks""" says the bulgarian.

let me show you a REAL tank

>Be filthy half-breed thief with a drop of charisma
>Buy US weapons and ammo
>They're shit
>Invade US, their women are shit too
>Burn down Columbus and remove burgers
>Run to the mountains
>Laugh smugly at the impunity

>Be US army
>Lose men to filthy, untrained and under equipped Mexicans
>Claim having caused 200 casualties on them, mysteriously unaccounted for and "burned the corpses"
>Pursue Villa
>Use planes, trucks, scouts, a full detachment of the army
>Give up and pussy back to burgerland, eyes filled with rage and tears

Looks like Thomas The Train had a baby with a Panzer

LEAF, are you taking credit for something the Brits did?

Manifest destiny was honestly beautiful, and I can't wait to see it happen again when we go into space. We'll Deus Veult and Colonize to the furthest star.

Spartans at Thermopylae, guarding western civilization from the eastern savages

>be inferior indian scum that we conquered
>get conquered
We will conquer some more for the European Race.

thomas the train is mexican, so yeah, he could have baby tanks if he wanted.

History of America-Mexico relations in pic related.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QfZRJbf2a2c

>youtube.com/watch?v=YgCwywAPnUc

>youtube.com/watch?v=OFLHvWV_97w

Why do they all have that face that says "i want to fucking kill myself"

Sven you can´t into patriotism just stop

95 percent of your country don´t even want to be your country

the remaining 5 percent are a bunch of basemen dwellers like you who are afraid to say anything that would hurt Jamal and his 5 blonde wives

Looks smug as fuck desu fami

probably cause they are for the most part, surrounded by other men who want to fuck them lol

Dog bless. Filthy Japs got what they deserved. If this didn't happen my grandfather would have died in the camps and I wouldn't have been born. The US is truly our greatest ally.

Sweden BTFO

Manifest Destiny is our birthrate, and it's not over yet, my friend.