Studying all your youth ; drowning in hedonism to forget how shallow your life is

Studying all your youth ; drowning in hedonism to forget how shallow your life is.

Working all your adulthood ; getting married, having kids, to forget how shallow your life is.

Dying all your old age ; remembering with nostalgia what you did with your life - nothing.

And repeat after me : "I am free".

what do you propose differently frog

Quit your fucking job then, dipshit.

>falling for the marriage trap
>not having occasional partners
>not enjoying your life
kill yourself cuck

I die free.

Western civilization is already dead. You having ten kids won't save it

He wants you to shitpost and make greentext memes about life instead

Oh....

Isnt that kind of a shallow waste of time desu?

who cares if western civ is dead
fuck little girls i dont give a fuck

>get a job
>its so fucking boring that I wish I could be dead every day
>don't know what else to do besides working this shitjob
>spend freetime smoking weed and playing videogames and browsing Sup Forums
>life is boring as fuck
>no gf because where the fuck does one get one
>doesn't matter anyway because I never managed to learn the basics
>just waiting to die now

why did u guys lose...
fuck

It doest matter. Give it a few years max and we will all probably die or will be forced to die.

>occasional partners
fucking gas yourself (((gyorgy)))

It can always get worse

>you get a gf
>she's a huge normie because all women are
>she always wants more, fancier car, more expensive clothes, etc, which means you need to work more and suck more office dick for promotions
>she unironically spouts libshit opinions about Harambe and black lives matter and shit

You should unironically start working out and find out what you really wanna do. Maybe you want to write. Maybe you want to dance. Maybe you want to join the French Foreign Legion.

>Make choices that result in my being unhappy
>blame others
>post a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

Sounds like a nice life, don't be such a crybaby fag.

Life is suffering. Literally everything you do is suffering. All you can do is try reduce it by accepting as much freedom in your life as possible.

Freedom is independence of the self, letting what's truly inside have full reign. Accept the self in any form it wants to take.

Also understand that money was made to create the illusion that your time is only worth some monetary value. Your time is the only time you have. Do something with it.

>2016
>not having rich parents

>can't get a job
>even if I did I wouldn't be able to make it better by smoking weed because no connections
>don't enjoy videogames anymore

I envy you

Maybe in fucking Canada, here we still have some normal women that see Western garbage for what it is.

Can you kill yourself right now frog?

If yes, then you are free

Now kill yourself you fucking nihilistic depressed fat fuck

And what exactly constitutes a "deep", life?

As opposed to what you pseudo intellectual?

Fuck I don't want anything anymore at all.
I'm so fucking tired of it but i'm unable to change because i'm dumb as shit.
I know that woman are to 99% shit anyway but I still crave romantic feelings and want to be loved and shit.
all I ever wanted was not to be a pathetic shit but fuck, try to climb out this fucking hole that you shoveled for fucking years.

Its alright at the beginning but you grow really fucking tired of it.

Its not as nice as you might imagine, hell I don't even make enough money at 25 that I could move out of my parents apartment.

What do you do?

a boring office job

This. Fucking Christ I get tired of listening to whiny kids like OP.

>it sucks having to pay for stuff
>work sucks, no free time
>never do anything with free time but sit around and shitpost
>complain about everything either way

But you cunt figured it all out eh?

help, red pill me on death. I dont want to not exist aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What do you have to do so that your life was qualified as "not-shallow and worth it?"

Having a job is the best thing ever - you provide services/products to people who want/need them. Basically you are serving people.. how is that shallow?? No matter if you're a janitor or an accountant you're the part of a bigger system that primarily serves customers and then the owners of the system. Win-win

So for you do you have to be someone who for example brings a cure to the world so your life was not "shallow"? I'm 80% done with a cure that will erase a non-lethal health syndrome that haunts and destroys life of about 3000 people worldwide. We only need to figure this small hitch that keeps our remedy in effect for 24 hours and possibly even bring the body to cure itself.

It will bring exactly 0 profit for me or the company and the higher-ups here tried to stop my 2 people team many times from working on this works during extra hours in the lab. My name won't be known as we named the cure after the patient whos meassurable symptoms inspired our cure. My name will be slapped on a paper in some journal, few articles in scientific magazines, other people' papers through citations (there won't be many) and that's pretty much it.

So I feel ok about myself but that's only a part of overall happiness.

Is the shallowness of your life meassured by how much money you make, how people see the value in your service, what societal status you attained? Or is it meassured by how you view what you do yourself?

Move to America, family. Ladies will love your Kraut accent.

You Need will power and determination in order to attract the girl(s) you want. Stop doing drugs, start lifting, search for a hobby you like.
If you don't like your job reach for a bettet.

>tfw 23
>disillusioned with the shallow normie path
>taking smart drugs and developing workaholism just to cope

All I wish these days is that I were back in school full time.

My father always said: if you don't make it here you won't make it anywhere else.

I also don't have enough money to simply start a new life there.

In theory its so easy, but after you spend many years locked up in this routine you start to fall apart mentally.
I don't have the will power to progress in any direction anymore, all the years as a NEET stripped away any interest I ever had from me.
Now i'm here, have no goals, no ambitions and just sit here and think what could have been. Makes me regret a lot of things but also question if I ever had a chance to do it differently.

No, I just don't whine about it as much. What else do you think there is to life? You get up, you do whatever shit you have to do that day, maybe you have a couple hours of downtime at the end of the night to watch a movie or play a game or something, then you go to bed. Same situation for just about everyone on earth. I certainly understand the kind of nihilistic malaise you're going on about and I've fallen into it myself more than once, but seriously, what else do you want? What else do you think there is?

If you don't like your job, try and find something you like better. If no job particularly makes you happy, then focus on getting a high-paying job so you can make money. If you're going to be miserable either way, you may as well be rich and miserable. If you have no gf and no kids it means any income you can earn is yours to do with as you please. Try to think positively about life. Get an interesting hobby or something. Write a shitty book, make a shitty independent game. Do something interesting with the free time you have, instead of complaining about how you don't have more of it.

Be glad you weren't born as a 12th century serf or some shitskin kid in Somalia or something. Be glad you don't have cancer or some other kind of horrible disease. It's not a question of escaping misery; nobody gets to completely escape misery. It's just a question of learning how to deal with it.

If you die and take as many normies with you as possible, you get 72 gf's.

The person who made this did not match 'blacks' of the photo with the black of the quote board. Go back, study the quote, really reflect on what it means. Select your lasso tool - zoom in - try again.

Nothing good in live is realy easy. The best things are often the harddest. Think of our your genetic line 300 or 400 years ago, their live was a constant struggle against dead, it is in our genes you need that constant struggle. I'm personally familiar with a problem quiet Silikat to yours. You need to take small stepps set your aims realy low and raise them constantly.

D3L00T TH15

>smoke weed, play video games and browse pol

You have a better life than 99.9999999999% of people on human history stop being a bitch pussy faggot.

enjoy your reddit gold.

yea I know all this and in theory it should work but I feel like i'm standing in the middle of a fucking desert not knowing where to go.

Try getting any job and then watch the rejections coming in.
Try looking for a gf and notice that you don't have to offer them anything besides superficial bullshit.
Try to get interested in something but notice after a short while that I just don't care anymore and that its just pretending, at the end of the day I still feel empty and without direction.

its hard work, being able to find interest in anything and Luck.
I'm not part of the lucky ones so I have to suffer.

Do I?
I have no gf and never had one, I have nothing to believe in, I have no wealth and no real future.

Its only a matter of time until my "good" life falls into a pit of liquid shit.

I wish I could have been born to fight in WW2 or something, at least people back then had something to believe in and actually felt like they're part of something bigger.

but instead I sit here praying to some frog god.

You should not fool yourself the moment you accept your faith it becomes yours. Do something against your Depression try Johanniskraut and adjust your diet.

Maybe trying a rope or something might bring better results

no, life doesn't have any sense
happinness and sadness is just what hormons flow into your brain and therefore irrellevant, good and evil is made up by humanity
nothing really matters and that's probably why he feels shallow

what good does it bring to help other people and being part of a bigger system if there's no real goal and every moral and value is only an illusion. There's no real truth that we know of and "feeling good" is certainly no evidence of there being sense in live