DIJON MUSTARD!?!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

DIJON MUSTARD!?!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol i saw this on reddit

ARUGULA?

BUT HE WORE A TAN. SUIT.

TAAAAAAAAAN. SUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

It's amazing how one advertisement can change the entire public perception of a product

Hannity also never used to shut up about Obama golfing and spending too much money on vacations.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Fox """""""""""""""""""""""""""""News""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>promote and advertise your idiot pundits rather than your actual journalists

holy moly Colbert, Oliver, CNN LITERALLY as shit and fake as 2008 Fox News.
wew

What's fake about the dijon scandal?

8 years. Keep crying.

Well la di dah

>President Poupon
>President Poop On

Jesus Fucking Christ.

hilarious isn't it
liberalism is a sickness

Can you believe our """"President""" eats DIJON fucking MUSTARD on his food? This is disgusting, and frankly I won't stand for it.

It's time to impeach Boorock Obongo for crimes against lunch! THIS IS A BIGGER SCANDAL THAN WATERGATE, PEOPLE!

he supposedly hates the job. I wouldnt be shocked if he doesnt run for reelection. It'd just be his enormous ego driving him to do it because he likes the attention, good or bad.

Just like Obama. ;)

all me

remember when obama surrendered to japan like a coward! can;t wait for him to leave office and get a much better president that will never bow ever

I'm willing to bet he doesn't run again.

Expect a "I did what I set out to accomplish, America didn't appreciate me" type statement sometime around late 2019.

I still haven't figured out why the illuminati was shilling dijon mustard.

lol

>an opinion show vs. 99% of """"""fact""""" finding ((((journalists))))

Really made you thunk

Who else /r/esist here? It's time to impeach Drumpf!

no one is crying faggot

Seriously, I can't believe we had a president so shitty that he actually bowed to a dangerous foreign leader. What's next, Obama palling around with terrorists from Saudi Arabia and Egypt? Meeting with Muslim leaders for secret rituals involving glowing heathen idols? Completely destroying foreign relations in the Middle East by trying to move our embassy to Jerusalem? I don't think even he is that bad, though. Hopefully, at least.

Could be blue

>defending shit-tier fox news pundits

No, the only one crying here is you, beta.

liberalism is cancer. Gays, tannies and women should never have been treated like people and segregation should have stayed also all hail right wing conservatism, liberal ideals have done good for no one, move out of my way this baby and this bathwater are going out that window because i saw a feminist on the internet say something stupid.

why though?

pssst buddy check this out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

Go back.

he's old too. Guy turns 71 this year. Not really a health nut either.

remember when white people had all of the power instead of just most of it?