How did you feel when they blew up Hometree?

How did you feel when they blew up Hometree?

Kinda sleepy, I went at a late showing and the 3D was hurting my eyes

Silently mouthed a "fuck yeah"

sad ;_;

Never felt emotionally invested in this shit at all. Garbage movie

I laughed

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that if they'd not stopped to strip Sigourney Weaver naked and wrap her in vine leaves with balsamic vinegar, they would have had enough time to save her?

I am not going to pretend that I liked the people destroying the tree, but I also didn't care much for the Na'vi. At most the scene got me a "cool, explosions", but that's it.

In all honesty, the only character that I was invested in was poor Norm.

I've completely forgotten large sections of that movie.

aroused

No.

But I was bothered by the fact that Jake took the procedure immediately after he saw it not working.

The kept calling it Homotree

So if it's the future why didn't they nuke'em from space and have robots do the mining? What was the purpose of building the Avatars in the first place? So someone could tell them there coming?

My mom cried.

PR, the same reason some companies provide stuff like fresh water and t-shirts to the indigenous peoples of wherever shithole they can make profit from.

It would be as retarded as dropping JDAM on a uranium deposit. The only reason unobtaniom was expensive that it would be used as fuel.

Nothng really, I wouldn't probably feel kinda bummed if instead of ayys the Navi were human but really why would I give a shit about them when I'm more related to a flu virus than a living being from another world.

The same goes for robots, if you feel for anything from a machine you are misplacing empathy that could be used somewhere else.

>you are misplacing empathy that could be used somewhere else.

woah... deep

*lights up joint*

What did they mean by this?

The fuck has weed have to do with this.

>How did you feel when they blew up Hometree?
"Wow, this looks COOL in Imax 3D (tm)"

Paint It Black started playing in my head.

>(tm)

Newfag™

"Ohhh nooo :("

Happy tbqh, it's always great to see savages cry in despair.

the same kind of feeling you get when you watch the elves in LOTR get brutally taken out on the battlefield or the Amazons wasted by bullets in Wonder Woman

GOOD
FUCK BLUE PEOPLE

First time I saw the movie I was like, "Alright, that was kinda cool. It had a lot of cool stuff going on visually and atmospherically even if it was just Dances With Wolves in space."

Upon a subsequent viewing I really struggled to understand how the marine dude is a hero in any of this, or accepted by the natives. He doesn't do much to redeem himself.

Humans were the good guy

I hated the whole movie because it was one big unoriginal cliche piece of polished shit

Thank you God Emperor

Wasn't it a superconductor?

why is james cameron so good at nailing an aesthetic?

I would have liked the movie more if they didn't fucking spoil the whole thing with the trailer.

Do you only have a finite amount of empathy or something, autist?

I was pissed the fuck off. The white man has enough he has plenty but he has to come and fuck with this peaceful people who actually understand what life is about and the true secrets of the universe. When we did this to them I felt ashamed to be white. We literally destroy everything.

feel free to kys anytime, you should have done it back in 2009 along with your friends

Bored and wanted the movie to be over
Didn't care about literally who, dumb sounding and stupid looking blue humans. Nothing about this movie inspires, it does nothing new, and what it does do it doesn't do in an interesting or engaging manner.

LITERALLY what?

Indifferent. I didn't care about the ayy lmaos any more than the milfags.

How the fuck does fire exist on a planet with no oxygen?

It has oxygen.

I didn't either, but it's not bad for a flick, most of the hate directed towards Avatar is because normies wouldn't stop praising it.

get those damn natives off my mineral deposit

I don't even remember what that is. I've completely lost any memory of this film other than the final scenes.

>normies wouldn't stop praising it

Normies HATE avatar. Just do a quick twitter search and you'll see. And check out this thread. Nothing but hate

Same. It was a very mediocre and forgetful movie.

Because with Earth death, biological products are just as important.

You don't need to nuke it. Just trow anything, literally anything, out of the spaceship at full speed. Enjoy the relativistic killing vehicle leaving a massive crater on the planet. Hell, the ship is powered by Antimatter. Just point the engines towards the planet and can wipe out the biosphere. Any ship that can achieve even a small % of lightspeed is dangerous a weapon of mass destruction.

I'm one of the few that got depressed after seeing this movie. I even saw it in shit 240p video and audio DVD-tier rip. I don't know what happened. It didn't hit me until the end and it was the most emotional post-movie experience I've ever had.

I don't know if you're too young to remember 2009 or something, but it was a hugely popular movie which by definition means it was really popular among normies. It basically started the most recent 3D phase

They must go back.

>he doesn't realize that normies turned on it in early 2010 when they realized how much money it had made

Humans and Ayelmaos could have worked together. Blue fags could point on where rare elements are. Humans mine with futuristic machines that dont ruin things

How could humans who can meld minds together and have FTL travel still need to use 20th century mining?

Why didnt they just ask and not try to fuck ever

smelled like
victory

>Normies HATE avatar.
you are retarded as shit

you're a normie

He fulfilled a prophecy and united their people to fight to victory. Some say Native Americans could have fought successfully if they had not been broken up into tiny tribes interestingly enough.

Check out my neytiri statue

I hope those disgusting blue skin tribals end up getting theirs in the later movies

>Oh good I guess the movie is about to be over
>Fuck

Be honest. How many times have you hot glued it?

Do you ever fap to it?

face looks like a marshmellow.
can I get an upskirt shot though?

Also...

Why no pic of its nether regions? That pose makes it look like you have a clear view of what's down below.

It must really suck as a professional actress being forced to put your everything into a scene that is fundementally deep as a puddle and then pretend in interviews like you're proud of it. I guess theyre compensated well though.