Only France could rule this country

Only France could rule this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bET1Ybqh7Eo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Ho chi minh" city is such a shitty name
They should just rename it back to Saigon

Vietnam is pseudo state. Probably chinks are just going to take it.

Are you butthurt because Ho Chi Minh's warriors won the war and humiliated your 'superpower'?

America's lost in Vietnam was political choice, not militarist choice.

i like how french colonialism left a tangible mark on the cuisine. I fucking love vietnamese food.

You could say the same about the Suez and Algeria wars. Military victory alone is not the point.

only americans can rule your country. it’s a hierarchy starting in israel, anyway

Only for a short while.

We know how to appease the ANGRY VIET...I mean we used to know.

Vietnam was unironically better under the French. My parents and grandparents used to enjoy playing in the many beautiful Catholic Churches built in the country. They’re all gone now, sadly

well, if some people are grateful because we colonized them then...I think it means they really can't get their shit together

we won
they're not selling fish n chips there tommy

but do they produce delicious baguettes?

It’s a longass name and Saigon is much prettier. They probably changed it just to piss off all the Southerners

oh shit man :DDDDDDD

>t. Northern commie

>the enemy took the capture point, but that's okay because my k/d ratio is godly

Yeah, no.

No, they couldn't and neither you could.

yea, yea, cunt

How many french speakers in that country?

50 000 to 100 000, in theory

Practically none.

Technically impossible.

IMPERIALIST FUCKING SHITS

HO CHI MINH NUMBER ONE
CAPITALIST DOGS NUMBER TEN THOUSAND

That why I wrote practically, there're French speakers, but they're very rare. There are probably more Japanese speakers here than French, as some Japanese companies get here to do business.

Oh, okay, understood.

Oh haha, 40k dead us soldiers so you can claim victory that McDonald's has stores in Vietnam. Wow totally worth all those dead Americans and wounded.

Who is better for make fuck, north or south vietnamese grills? youtube.com/watch?v=bET1Ybqh7Eo

bruh of course it wasn't worth it for us, you think any imperialist war is ever worth it for the peasants? we were just the tools, the benefit was all for the top families.

I understand the petrodollar wars, but why Vietnam? Is there secretly oil under that tiny strip of land as well?

Viets are literally worst east Asian girls, even Thailand have better girls than Viet whores, at least personality wise

Aren’t there some oil reserves near the coast of North Vietnam?

it actually was worth it because if we hadn't been fighting in Vietnam we would have fought in Indonesia or the Philippines

Unironically yes, but it's in the sea. We have the comparable number of oil reserves as a small Gulf state.

WTF we need to save you from China again

Because the USA is the vanguard of global capital interests who are angered and terrified by communism

>We have the comparable number of oil reserves as a small Gulf state.

>Trump declares war on Vietnam for being Communist, so Sad!
Habbening 2018?

nah, americunts never fight straight, ever
no freedom fighters, no america

nope, it means they are good shitskins who accept their place as subservient to white people
it is perfectly natural and good