Wonderwoman

Wow. Amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/15-awesome-female-led-action-movies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>those are all women?

>nu male scraggly beard
>girl "friend"

This stuff actually does matter when you're like younger than 12. Just think back to when you were a kid and all the times you pretended to be a superhero or whatever.

But yeah if you're older than that it's pretty shameful.

Damn... made me think....

>this is what representation feels like!
yeah because people definitely talk like this

Afterwards we went home and Jamal made love to my wife while I watched and masturbated

Am I being memed? Do people actually act like this irl? Is this normal behaviour?

>things that literally never happened

Is her gf 10 years old?
or
>things that never happened

Why is this so fucking funny?

>making up events and gf for likes
This is next level virtue signaling

this fucking faggit

Did everyone stand up and start clapping too?

i pretended to be green lantern who was a black guy in the cartoon i knew him from, fuck i pretended to be king kong i didnt give a fuck if they were like me or not

At least this guy has a girlfriend, unlike 99.9% of this board.

I'm masturbating and laughing at the same time.

My daughter loved it and said she's finally empowered enough to be a rocket scientist princess now. She's 8.

That women's name?

Robert

Lol. Good lord, that pining for fantasy, online approval.

That guy's gf is retarded, pure and simple. Ifa movie is good because it represents a group of people even the picture itself is bad, then the movies have completly lost their value

Yeah, but would you have pretended to be jean grey? Or wonder woman? The gender thing is probably really big.

Pics of her, please.

>this is what representation feels like!

TUMBLRINAS ACTUALLY BELIEVE SOMEONE SAID THIS IN REAL LIFE

tfw no gf to make you breakfast

>those are all women?

Jean Grey, yeah. Fucking Phoenix and shit. Also I loved, and still love, telekinesis power. So yes.

Wonder Woman, no, never. Fuck that shit.

I would pretend to be Dixie sometimes when I pretended to play donkey kong if that counts.

Besides who would pretend to be Jean Grey?

Even kids don't act like that. He just wanted attention.

no, Sup Forums lately is full of shills

After the sex, she had to take a moment in bed. She said,"so that's what penetration feels like. I had no idea that kind of bull was missing from my life."

>Besides who would pretend to be Jean Grey?
kek

>Then we cried.

I know this story is 100% fake but why did he add this part? Jesus its so embarrassing.

guy should probably take a class on writing dialogue before he tries to cobble together some bullshit like this.

>going to film school

Because that's what its intended audience of fat/miserable women want to believe.

>when you travel in time to get a 1890 gf, then you take her back to our present for a movie.

>Just think back to when you were a kid and all the times you pretended to be a superhero or whatever.
I didn't. I just thought the shows were fun. You know what else I found fun? Buffy and Xena. I was too young to Jack off to them too. Still ended up an autistic freak on Sup Forums. Fake role models do not help kids. Parenting does. Capeshit etc is just entertainment. Cut the faggotry.

>those are all women?

Which of the scientific 57 genders did WW pander too?

WOW, watch out with that hate speech little fellow, men and women are biologically equal, scientists agree.

You guys haven't figured out it's social engineering yet?

Then we cried.

Kek'd hard

Worst made-up story ever

>those are all women?

Things that didn't happen for 200 Alex.

i could honestly say that i like the lisbeth salander character in fincher's girl with the dragon tattoo. i relate to her as an introverted social reject, a no-bullshit tough person. i don't feel under represented because she's a woman, in fact i feel wholly represented. can seriously women never feel the same about a male character ever? this whole wave of Wonder-Woman-breaker-of-chains is vile.

maybe she thought women were supposed to be hard breathing, diabetic and obese

>Those are all women?

oh, it makes more sense then. he is a pedophile.

he's dating a 12 year old?

>those are all women?

is he dating a blind and deaf 5 year old?

>all of these replies for a shop
The absolute state of Sup Forums. OY VEY

Probably from Sup Forums or /waifuist/.

Fucking modern day Hellen Keller aooarebtky,

it's so easy to trigger /neopoltv/

I'm not a psycho or anything, but I'd 100% murder this guy if I knew I could get away with it

So this bitch hasn't seen Alien? or Tomb Raider? or Kill Bill? or Fargo? or Tomb Raider? or Haywire? or Underworld? or Charlies Angels? Or Resident Evil? or La Femme Nikita? Or Sucker Punch? or Buffy the Vampire Slayer? or Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?Or Lucy? or Lady Snowblood? or The Heat? or Hanna? or Salt? Or Miss Congeniality? or the Hunger Games? or the new star wars? Or Supergirl? or any of the 100+ animes with female leads?

Or any of these:screenrant.com/15-awesome-female-led-action-movies/

This is a fake troll post. It's impossible for someone this retarded to exist.

Apparently***

Fuck I stroked out.

holy shit, how new are you?

Makes sense then, because women stop aging mentally at about that age anyways.

It really fucking doesn't. I didn't fucking cares that my heroes were white or black. I just needed them to be fucking human.

>Even with DCucks win they lose

I don't disagree with you, you're very blatantly right. However, a lot of these types of people would say that they're just fantasies tailored specifically for men to drool over. Not kidding. And it's fucking retarded.

I never did this gay shit until I was old enough to realize what an actual role model was

I can't even tell if this is real or satire?

When will they do a movie on Justine or Juliette so she can get more role models?

>this thread
>it's another neckbeards wage a publicity campaign against a movie already proven successful on a board that serves as the niche musty basement of the internet filled with people that pirate most movies and have no effect on whether something fails episode
Seen this one before.

pretty sure females understand the male perspective better than vice-versa

You could just call it /elektrojuden/ like the rest of us.

We're laughing at how that guy obviously made up the story you fucking retard.

BASED Juba

So you're defending the comment in OP's post as completely legitimate?

>those are all women?

Did that shitlord and his made up girlfriend just assume every one of the Amazon's gender?

My gf hasn't seen those movies because those are pretty much all just action movies and women don't watch action movies. Contrary to what the dumb liberal media wants you to believe, women in general don't give a fuck about representation in media. My gf is a so called "feminist" yet she fucking melts with romantic films. She couldn't care less about watching a movie just because the protagonist is a woman.

On the other hand, an actual inspiration for her was this one chick from american ninja warrior because she was actually strong and fit as fuck

Oh god grow the fuck up

I refuse to believe people like that actually exist on this planet. All stories like this are just made up bullshit. There is no fucking way someone can be so delusional and retarded to go to see a movie and go "wow there's lots of women? so this is what it feels like i never knew!". Fucking hell, even shows like orange is the new black has been around for a few years now and that's an all female show.

This shit just pisses me off because it's a bunch of faggots just making shit up and posting it as a 'real' story where blind sheep on sites like tumblr, reddit, and twitter just eat it up then preach it to other people.

Kids believe whatever they are told. The westboro baptist church kids for example. If you told them they needed a furry otherkin rolemodel to represent them they'd believe it, or at least parrot what you said back to you so they can go play.

t. the guy in OP image

What a cringey way of phrasing it. And no normal person actually thinks like that. There have been plenty of strong female role models.

Please don't post that again. It's genuinely upsetting.

It's hard to believe but most of Facebook and Tumblr do act that way online

Yep, you're absolutely right. Same here, except my girlfriend actually likes action, and hates romance bullshit if it ISN'T in a tv series, because she has problems taking the vast majority of movie relationships seriously because all romance shit is confined to maybe the total of like 30 minutes out of an hour and a half movie or so.

What the fuck is wrong with americans

You could deny that more than 100 people think like this, but you can't after the 2016 election. About 50+ million think like this.

>Honey, my brain isn't working right.

And then I took her to the hospital and they put her in an institution for the rest of her life The End.

nu-male is the nu normal

get over it you cishet shitlord