Why is this the greatest of all time tv scene?

Why is this the greatest of all time tv scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=XebyKpo6A9s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m-HuimIWG6k
youtube.com/watch?v=XhJz3f355D0
youtube.com/watch?v=E4Xeo5vY9e0
youtube.com/watch?v=E7C0R3DdOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=BwrHGO7ljR0
youtube.com/watch?v=iFPmUc34JNk
youtube.com/watch?v=nwrzYrpCHz0
youtube.com/watch?v=in7K7Otyp6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LcBqwsn38Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=9XWU5FtZ22E
youtu.be/gVK8TTBL_Hs
youtu.be/LM9SlgWRqgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What? Killing Cell was way better. The scene of the series. So sad for those who didn't get the Faulconer version. Now go ahead and tell me how inferior it is insecurebois.

Falconer soundtrack is objectively better.

youtu.be/m-HuimIWG6k
I truly hurt for those who didn't get to experience it live.

also the last time Gohan became relevant

By the end of the Buu Saga I'm pretty sure Gohan was the strongest singular non-fused individual in the living realm.
youtube.com/watch?v=XhJz3f355D0

>leave videogame kino to us

youtube.com/watch?v=E4Xeo5vY9e0

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=E7C0R3DdOfk

Not greatest tv scene, but definitely a great tv scene. Falconer version of course.

Dragon ball is kino, not weebshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwrHGO7ljR0

this is a cooler dbz moment

never realized how gay the japanese version of this was

>sub

Weebs will never be able to convince me that hearing these old ladies shriek makes for good voice acting

Why would Cell even lose to Gohan?

I must be the only nigga alive that thinks the one great thing about the sub is Goku. I still prefer Sean Schemmel and the dub VASTLY but JapGoku is tops too. Especially for Dragon Ball.

>Adding useless internal monologuing when Gohan's expressions say it all
Why do Americans enjoy to be treated like retards?

Cell Saga > Frieza Saga > > > > > Buu Saga

What does Sup Forums think of the new Dragon Ball Z game shown off today at Microsoft's E3 conference? Looks like Marvel vs. Capcom has some competition.

i grew out of watching this shit years ago. is goku dating frieza now or some shit

also

Marvel vs. DBZ is gonna happen next.

The fact his death accomplished nothing ruined kind of made it feel anti-climatic for me

>implying Toriyama will ever let Vegeta do anything significant
He's a real faggot for how much worse he made him in Super. All his honor is gone. It's practically a comedy now.

last episode, when Frieza/Freeza went golden

>didn't get to experience it live.
you were at the cell games?

If you look closely, it's me on the left.

toriyama has little to do with dbs, manga or show

People seriously think THIS beats out the funi dub?

Heheheh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pretty sure toriyama retconned that. They had every opportunity to bring gohan to fight kid buu, yet they opted to first try goku charging up then a spirit bomb.

It looks way better, that new MvC game looks really boring and stale by comparison

best villain

Really?

Meme started by purists and yuropoors, as well as cucks that followed the trend.

>implying both aren't fucking great
The only thing I really dislike about the original is that I think vocal songs really feel tacky in serious scenes. But that's mostly a cultural thing. The Nips are way more cool with that shit.

Not a fan of the 3v3 stuff, too much shit on screen for me to handle

That fuckin slow walk made him look so badass

>So sad for those who didn't get the Faulconer version.
>>Falconer soundtrack is objectively better.

After cell gets blown up you can clearly see hes flying though

youtube.com/watch?v=iFPmUc34JNk

Its better in english, faggot

The voices are better, but the music isn't. I like Faulconer too, but the Japs did this scene better

youtube.com/watch?v=nwrzYrpCHz0
such a pointless scene in the end but i fucking love it

yea. The manga is literally written by a DB fanfic writter. the anime is ahead and toei animation makes their own decisions(like that abortion they made with future trunks because he was popular with their demographic). Toriyama is old as fuck, he wouldn't be able to be significantly involved if he wanted to.

I don't think the dub version is all that either but no, it still fits better than the sub.

When did the dub have any "vocal songs"? I can't think of a single instance. Unless you're counting movies, which I think they pulled off really well and it was great for the time.

Why'd he agree to DBZ Super if he has no control over it, does he just not give a fuck or did Toei jew him out of the rights?

agreed

Toriyama is 62, and is extremely involved in everything. Please die.

>* Akira Toriyama only gives the basic outline of the story, and Toyotaro has the liberty to fill in the details.
I can't say I'm much a fan of the overall storyline either.

>amerifats and their i in freeza

Like I said, you're either a wannabe purist, yurofag, or mindless cuck. No sweat off my sack.

that was the cliffhanger version. One thing I did hate about the american versions is how much they would drag stuff out which sometimes killed it. The next episode replaced the song with gohan's ssj2 theme which is literally better than every song on the jap version.

That should have been the end of it imo.

it's Freezer in my country lol

thats fine too because its supposed to be a freezer but they can only pronounce it freeza in japanese

Namek/Ginyu/Freiza was pure kino

>Furīza
Looks a lot better than calling him Freezer.

Dumb cuck, by that logic only Freezer is acceptable since that's what they are saying. Stop being a faggot and realize you just prefer what you grew up with.

The American dubbing practice is to never have any one stop talking. I don't understand why this became the norm when Disney films had plenty of silent scenes.

JP
youtube.com/watch?v=in7K7Otyp6Q
US
youtube.com/watch?v=LcBqwsn38Tc

Frieza is great except for the part where the entire fight from start to finish takes like 3 hours of screen time

easily one of the greatest moments in anime history

>extremely involved in everything
stop pulling shit out of your ass. When the anime began, he had literally nothing to do with it. It was only later, after seeing how bad it was, that he wanted to give input on it. It's still toei's property though and they do as they please and there's nothing indicating he's involved in any major way in the anime.
I don't really understand japanesse, but I'm pretty sure he said toriyama just gives him a beginning and end. He's not just filling in gaps.

Mexican dubs are the best

substantiate your claims

Because Gohan wasn't a little bitch for once.

Did Vegeta save the world with a bitch-ass cheap shot?

>mfw goku goes super saiyan for the first time
then they ruined it by making it dime a dozen
except vegeta, the fact that he got so pissed off he went super saiyan is hilarious and fits him so well

>says toriyama is extremely involved
>wants ME to substatiate my claims
nice try, faggot
"dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime, so it seems that Dragon Ball has grown on me much that I can't leave it alone"

Now please tell me how you know he was "extremely involved"

eh, you can also see it as vegeta putting aside his arrogance and helping out

I always want to watch this series in it's entirety but then I remember there is so much filler. Should I just read the manga? The manga is the original anyways right?

You can watch DBZ kai

You can also watch DB Kai, they literally cut out all the filler and endless padding like characters having staring contests and slow camera pans.

DBZ Kai makes 291 episodes into 159 episodes

I'm not the same person. You're saying that he has barely any involvement but the first thing I saw when I looked it up was Why am I to take your word over the manga writer?

>"I wanna! I wanna be a super saiyan! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!"
gets a lot of hate, but DBA has some real gems.

Alright. Isn't that only up to the cell saga though?

>amerifat puts an I in freeze

How did they manage to JUST this series so hard with DBGT?
Haven't watched Super, looks even worse than GT.
>WELCOME TO DA GRAND TOUR DRAGONBALL GEETEE

Not anymore, it finished fairly recently

The last few sagas are currently airing in English

>protect the animals that I loved so much
That sounds really stupid compared to the speech I remember in the English version
>There are those who words will not reach
>protect the life I loved so much, you have the strength, just let it go
Something like that. It sounds silly to specifically bring up that he just loved animals.

>dumb cuck will not budge on being a dumb cuck

kai has worse music and cuts out violence though

Good lord, that's a lot of filler and padding. But yeah weren't there like 3 episodes during the Frieza fight that were entirely just Goku and Frieza powering up to their max levels like not even fighting just squatting super hard and yelling? Or did I just misremember that?

That's cool. I will watch it then. Do I need to watch Dragon Ball first?

Better than hundreds of episodes of filler

FINAL FLASH

youtube.com/watch?v=9XWU5FtZ22E

>best dub coming through

youtu.be/gVK8TTBL_Hs

The best thing about Super is they've gotten rid of power level shit. Krillin can fight Goku, Roshi can fight a bunch of Ginyu Force guys, Trunks can fight an evil clone of Goku possessed by a Supreme Kai, some random jerk can shoot an unaware Goku with a gun and nearly kill him, anything goes.

Only Goku should have been super saiya-jin. Maybe Vegeta later on. Maybe. But definitely not Goten and Trunks at like 5 years old. That shit was retarded. They didn't even go through any hardships at all so it makes literally no sense. Goku went through 50x as much shit as a kid as they did.

No its not. Just like any anime its 99% shit then something fucking awesome happens and its not worth your time investment.

Id rather have everything, good and bad then cut out lots of good shit. DBZ > kai

because 1. those arent the mange writter's words, 2.the manga writter has every reason to lie about how involved he is to keep interest in his work and 3. toei did the exact same thing when they did GT
During GT they would say really vauge shit like "he's observing the overall arc". When he actually has any involvement, they cannot help but point them out exactly like when he designed chilled.
and as for point one, what he actually said was that he's given point A and Point B and he connects them. That's a lot less than an outline, specially because he mentioned that-that is where the differences in the manga and anime lie, and at this point they're incredibly different.

By the way, nice try samefag.

Do you care about major spoilers? If not then watch these this major event in the original vs kai

youtu.be/LM9SlgWRqgo

Kai is better overall because it cuts out filler but the big moments are legendary in the original.

Nah, fat Buu is a fucking retarded villain and ruins this otherwise good scene.

Even in Kai Frieza takes like 2 episodes to get to full power so I don't doubt it

thats fucking stupid. Plus there are still power levels what with blue hair saiyans and saiyan god. Super is fairly retarded from what Ive seen so far

>Do you care about major spoilers?
I watched the episodes sporadically growing up and I played the video games so I kind of know the overall plot already.

DB is the best of the DB animated series. Its a light hearted comedic adventure show with better animated fights that handles its few instances of drama better.

That's the most retarded shit out of all the retarded shit in Super. It's not because they give some sort of explanation as to why could this character beat the other, they just have them fight and whoever needs to win wins. It's the shittiest writing ever. One minute Merged Zamasu easily overpowers Vegeta and Trunks, the next Goku beats him in a beam struggle even though he couldn't keep up against Black minutes earlier.
You wanna bring "strategy matters now" to the mix for the tournament? Fine, I could accept Krillin getting to ring out some big fighter with some cool combo but 17 keeping up against Super Saiyan Blue (wether Goku was holding back or not) because he spent years fighting human hunters is bs

Nigga I need actual citations, not your speculations.

>By the way, nice try samefag.
Dude, this was my first post about the inquiry stop being paranoid.

>purposely pissing off a Saiyan
But why would you do that tho?