Suicide

What is most redpilled way to suiside self?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/25-l479-8100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Living.

Be an American.

Damn...

Bomb a mosque, or try to spark a race war.

fpbp

By killing your politiicans who try to kill you.

Whoops.

Just go outside and talk to a black man or a police officer

Woah........

Going to Africa and becoming a warlord. Then dying in a blaze of glory while trying to reclaim Rhodesia

Inert gas asphyxiation
Quick, painless, and cheap.

Preach, Hue, fucking preach.

First huehue post best and 100% correct post.

If you can truly accept your life is worthless, meaning suicide is the best option, then you are ready and willing to give your life to a higher purpose.

Join the church, join the army, serve something greater than yourself.

Deep. really made me think

I'd say seppuku takes a fair amount of testicular fortitude. Wouldnt advocate suicide regardless (easy thing for me to say since I'm in good health and not in immediate lethal danger), but seppuku is some pretty hardcore shit.

enemy of my enemy is my enemy

>Goebbels, July 17th, 1924
by first making use of the heritage you've been given by your ancestors, and working to ensure the generations to come have heritage to be given
vote trump first

This, dubs be upon you.

Bleed out after a long night run in the desert. Flick the carotid with a utility knife.

not suisidal, but I was thinking if shit ever hits the fan and I need to end it all that I'd run into a nambla convention strapped with dynamite

Swallow live frogs. You also please kek that way. Bonus points if you stream it.

so heart attack in your early 30's from weighing 600lb ?

>benadryl

Its not hardcore. People who did it have been brainwashed and guiltriped into doing it because supposetly its the only "honorable" way. Ironic because elevens have no honour.

fpbp.

Well you live in freedomland so a bullet through your brain would probably be the best.

an hero at a blm protest throwing moltovs at them with 1 hand and firing a AR15 into the crowd with the other

you might have to use one of those man purses which is kinda numale but an heroing at a blm protest cancels it out

fbpbpbpbppbpbpbpthhthh

to answer your question, cyanide is the only proper way for a white man to remove himself from this existence

drugs.com/imprints/25-l479-8100.html

a retired nurse told me once, if you had to kill yourself, eat a whole bottle of ibuprofen.

Assassinate Hillderbeast, you'll either die trying or get the one-one trade off. Sacrifice your life to take hers.

that handful of pills would do nothing but make you have a horrible delirious DPH trip. Real redpilled way to go out is a heroin overdose

>Redpilled
>Heroin
Pick one, you degenerate

this is deep...

Isn't cyanide actually a really painful multiple-minutes long process?

Don't do it though, our PM still wants to teach her about Feminism.

Cut your neck artery. Its under muscles, so requires effort, mirror and sharp knife. Noone is gonna think you did it out of whim of sadness. Everyone will understand that you have to have willpower to do so, It would be a choice of man, not a loser.

This is the way i will go, if my health keeps getting worse.

To kill someone with you is pointless. You are not hundreds of choosing people controling media, you gonna change nothing.

potassium cyanide is painless because it knocks you unconscious before killing you

Better than being hungry

he asked what was the most redpilled way to DIE. I'm not saying to become a heroin addict just use it to overdose and die. Suicide is already degenerate and a sin in the first place

>it knocks you unconscious
Ah, didn't know that

jumping out of a airplane

while riding a nuclear warhead

heading to israel

while there is a lgbt festival

completly naked

while a aryan qt rides your cock

ejaculating 1 sec before you hit the ground

suicide attack against marxist stronghold, like anders breviek style

Fighting for your Land!

Kek, enjoy your painful death

Men go by the rope or the bullet, anything else is pussy shit. But your a bitch if you kill yourself so you would be a pussy regardless.

Well i mean he could try to assasinate a famous politican

Cutting your head off with a bread knife

Manually steering a plane/nuke into Mecca

school shooting.

I'd be shot down before reaching mecca

lol

DEEP
E
E
P

My digits confirm, go after D. T.

go skydiving
don't bother to open chute.
try to land on a car or person.
bonus points for a specific person(CANNONBALL!)
most awesome kamikaze assassination.