docdroid.net/pRyHOFo/juristic-classification-islamic-law.pdf.html

KAHN'S PAPER IN FULL

sli.mg/DlA1C7

sli.mg/DlA1C7

sli.mg/DlA1C7

LET'S FUCK THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/
rense.com/general96/factsomit.htm
sli.mg/DlA1C7
kmkhanlaw.com/Home_Page.html
kmkhanlaw.com/
kmkhanlaw.com/Contact_Information.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IeZAEQJC7VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand what I'm looking at.

Looks like some mudshit garbage.

What is the significance?

proof of what we suspected, he is a sharia law pushing globalist mudslime operative

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/

rense.com/general96/factsomit.htm

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

Bump

OY VEY DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

pastebin this shit OP you fucking new faggot

Haven't you guys gotten enough attention on this subject already? And how's that been working out for you. You & Trump need to learn to pick your battles.

nump

Fuck off ctr.

Bump for justice.

Good goyim

So whats the big deal exactly?

He worked at a firm that handled Saudi assets in the US. Nothing illegal about that.

pic related

CTR
T
R

Is he basically describing sharia law and how islamic law works?

first you look at the quoran, then you look at the sunnah (or whatever its' called) and if that doesn't work you ask people what they think should be implemented.

Hahahah 6d chess

bump

Is he actually advocating for sharia though? I'm drunk and tired but it sounds like he's just describing the history of sharia. Break it down for me.

Have a bump OP.

Don't let threads like this slide, faggots

remember that muslim school kid that made a clock and people mistook is a a bomb? well his father got butthurt and became a notorious pro sharia law activist in his city

how replace a bullied kid with a dead "kid" in his mind , I wooun't be surprised if the things said in the OP were true

Bump
Reading through the paper now - is he advocating for the implementation of Sharia Law personally or explaining it and it's significance to Islam?

THE GOYIM KNOW

>There aren't really different sects just different legal schools because of these principles
>The Quran is perfect because Mohammed was really careful and had people write it all down and memorize it so it can be double verified. The first caliph made super sure it was all legit
>The Sunnah is also pretty good, but could not be written down during Mohammed's lifetime because then the people writing down the Quran could be questioned
>But everybody talked about it and agreed on memory making it legit
>Also the Quran is so perfectly written nobody could write something as good so it's clearly holy and miraculous

>docdroid.net/pRyHOFo/juristic-classification-islamic-law.pdf.html

he has ties to things we were looking into before he even came onto the scene. after a day or two they realized there was going to be backlash and completely bowed out of anymore involvement.

if he thinks hes going to disappear and keep bringing terrorists into this country on the down low hes fucking wrong. hes a person of interest now.

in otherwords: PERMA STUMPED.

>sli.mg/DlA1C7
he keeps using the word "jurists" in this article. what context is this exactly? jurors of what? like islamic court system?

>Islamic lawyers were all awesome but disagreed on stuff which they said is a healthy part of Islam
>Doesn't mention them all killing each other over this but calls 1300 years of tradition
>Kind of goes originalist over all basically saying the Quran and Sunnah are the only 100% shit
>All Muslims definitely have to follow this because it's the unbroken word of God and traditions of his prophet
>Islamic lawyers can't tell Muslims they can't do what the Quran tells them to do and the other way around
And that's most of it. Doesn't advocate it to spread here and it's mostly an explanation of the history and thought. But he definitely makes it clear reform can't happen and Muslims should follow there dumb book to the letter and no,lawyer can say otherwise or he's full of shit. At best you weasel out with I didn't know any better

Yeah islamic scholars/jurists. Islam is more like Judaism than Christianity in being intensely legalistic. Hanbali/Hanafi/Sharifi/Maliki islamic schools of jurispudence are more about right and wrong behavior (orthopraxy) than right and wrong belief (orthodoxy). So for instance they'll differ on if circumcision is mandatory for a convert, the specifics of dietary laws, laws regarding women or whatever.

a jurist is a legal expert. as he is talking about sharia he is also talking about the people studying it, jurists

Why is that Dune Coon waving the U.S. constitution at me?

thanks for correcting the record!

Which is why I'm certain the people who helped Muhammad make this stuff were mostly disenfranchised Jewish Christians who didn't like the way the Catholic Church went on things. So they doubled down and made another super legalistic religion that said Jesus was a prophet, but left out the whole divinity thing and resurrection because that was too complicated to compromise on. Then they just got a useful warlord

Because he's a fucking cry baby faggot that thinks the constitution applies to people not of this country

got it. i used the wrong word then. jurist ≠ juror.

now i may continue reading.

this. i consider him the gateway for the sleeper terrorists. he uses his law firm in new york and influence over liberal politicians to side step the constitution and get his posse in here to attack us.

Fuck this bitch Hillary wasn't the only one so was trump so she can take her indian/mooslim ass back to her shithole country her son died because he was a fucking retard he probably didn't follow the golden rule of the COG

I still don't know how they got Bill to look that good for his appearance. Did they dump a litre of stem cells into his body a week beforehand?

Bump

Although the paper does mention the Qurans authority being verified by Muhammeds followers having memorized it too, so it was written down and verified by their memorization too. So the best Muslims would be the ones who have the Quran memorized today as well, because that helped give it credit in the first place. Who has the Quran memorized? Well Iran has memorization competitions and ISIS is know for marching while chanting its verses. So Iran and ISIS are definitely real representatives of real Islam and are in fact among the best

I can't help but see Phyllis from the Office.

pic related

Bumpity-bump

>"Would you l ike to say a few words about your son at the DNC?"
>"No... no."

Dude I think I just woke up my entire family I laughed way harder than I should have

Got white wemen sucken me deek

Tbh. She's actually kind of cute in that gif. Makes her actually look human for once, as if we get a glimpse of what the innocent child version of Hillary was like before she was corrupted. She looks genuinely happy.

What's his fucking problem?
His son signed up to be a murderer for hire, to get paid to kill people. He got killed himself, so that's Karma for you.

Glorious!

Nope

what the fuck kind of train ride is this

what sad times to live, heh?

>Trump wants to keep out the types of people that killed his son
>so he lashes out at him while endorsing one of the people who sent him to die in a war that shouldn't have happened to begin with

If this faggot stays in the spotlight for longer than a week I'm gonna be seriously pissed. The levels of stupidity here are far beyond what we've seen so far.

jurisprudence
funny i just got down removing the islamic filth from the wikipedia jurist page. JUST NOW. before i came here to Sup Forums

great job NSAchan

>Mfw when Trump knew all along

I'm not even sure what dimension this move was made in

I can't fucking take this Sup Forums. There's some powers at play right now, I can feel it. Does anyone else feel uneasy lately? I am not excited to see what the rest of august has in store.

>he is a sharia law pushing globalist mudslime operative
Well, anyone supporting Shillary is. Now people can't deny it in this bastard's case.

I think he is just lucky and the dems are too dumb to realize that they cannot attack him anymore without hurting themselves.

When you take a step back and look at this whole controversy you realize that it's made up and completely dumb. I mean, the father of a son that was killed in the war that clinton voted for is endorsing clinton and attacking Trump, the man who was against that war.

It's beyond retarded.

Kek wills it!

>See that image

Oh dayyyyyyyuuumm!

Spread the fuck out of that shit. Shill it to fake book, get it up on Twitter

That shit is atomic.

I did a quick skim of this. It's a paper describing differences between the application of Muslim law among various Muslim sects.

>that thinks the constitution applies to people not of this country
But it does, for the most part.

>Noo Trump, bad kuffar. Afuera! Afuera!

kek

No it doesn't. People under US jurisdiction are given SOME constitutional rights. It certainly doesn't apply to Middle Eastern foreigners who want to immigrate here.

Iran is actually a very good country despite what fox news would have you believe.

Visit sometime. You'll see.

Comparing it to isis, or even speaking of it in the same breath, is simply unfair.

its not just a law firm.
>its an immigration advocacy law firm that helps hide illegals.
>they state this on their website.

seems like theres an office in sydney too.

EL Khan Legal
Law Firm
Address: 205/379 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9264 3456

Pay an abo to throw a molotov in there

Because Jews told him to.

Her last glimmer of humanity. Trump is great for baiting the left into openly endorsing the guy who endorses sharia law

not confirmed its him.
>could be same named but different people.
>trying to find his website right now I was on it earlier and it was promoting law evasion.

kmkhanlaw.com/Home_Page.html

If this is correct then trump was right about him.

Trump saw right through him with so little information I wonder if he just got lucky, but then hes done this multiple times now.

He's just another mudshit who tried to go MUH CONSTITUTION but then turns right around and pushes for sharia law.

>I wonder if he just got lucky, but then hes done this multiple times now.

The only rights laid out in the US constitution that are expressly given to "citizens" are the right to vote and the right to hold office. All other rights are given to "people," which means anyone within US jurisdiction no matter how they got their or what their legal status may be. Now that doesn't mean that the US government doesn't just ignore the constitution when it's convenient, but as written the constitution applies to everyone under its jurisdiction. Remember, it's "all men are created equal", not "all citizens".

The evidence is more than just OP's link. Full connections here:

Sauce?

>trying to find his website right now I was on it earlier and it was promoting law evasion

this is his website

kmkhanlaw.com/

kmkhanlaw.com/Contact_Information.html

Record corrected.

I've completely given up at this point. I don't care. The premise that your average American voter has the capacity to intelligently think for themselves is not only naive but it's flat out wrong. Almost everyone I know will eat up whatever trash CNN or Buzzfeed shits out and they'll accept it as infallible truth. I'm even labeled as "the weird guy" among my friends and family just for being the only one who follows politics, but honestly I really don't much at all. Everyone else is just dumb. For example, during Brexit, my parents and friends didn't even know what the EU was, or even what the UK was. This just proves how ignorant most of us really are. So none of these leaks or whatever matter. Your average American won't give a shit. Sadly, I've come to realize this game was set up for a decisive Clinton victory.

At this point I don't give any muslim that speaks up the benefit of the doubt. Its all taqqiya. The only ones that are "moderate" are the ones that are silent and submissive to the rest.

thanks for confirmation.

Those "saudi assets" are illegal funds , drugs and guns.

>plenty illegal about it just like correct the record being criminal culpubable for aiding and embedding rapists and murderers internationally.

Yeah we got all your numbers dickheads you won't escape prosecution, You Took Money.

fuck off loser

also bump hombres

HANG THE SHILLS!!

pic4u

>There is no escape for these cohorts of evil.
youtube.com/watch?v=IeZAEQJC7VA

no problem

you didn't notice she was checking to see if the camera was on her?

I wonder if he offers professional advice on sharia law. In addition to his immigration and HIPAA practice.

bump

>Grasping at straws to deflect from Trump's attacks on a Goldstar family.

>did OP actually read the document? I doubt it.

It's about the Quran being a guide to living and NOT to use it as for legal reference.

>reicht wingers with 3rd rate education

my fucking sides are in orbit.

AND THUS WE´LL CALL HIM

SHARIAKHAN

It's virtually a police state, bro.

They spend more money on military.

>It's about the Quran being a guide to living and NOT to use it as for legal reference.

"Qur’an 70:22-30—Not so those devoted to Prayer—those who remain steadfast to their prayer; and those in whose wealth is a recognized right for the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); and those who hold to the truth of the Day Of Judgement; and those who fear the displeasure of their Lord—for their Lord’s displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquility—and those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess—for (then) they are not to be blamed."

brb gotta go fuck my slave pussy

You realize that's the entire point of it? They're walking around smiling, posing, turning their head to get in pictures, trying to be cute and friendly person you could easily talk to.

LOL he doesn't even have privacy on the domain. Probably easy as hell to find stuff on him.

my pc is creating mustard gas

Keep digging Trump's grave deeper and deeper laddies.

You don't realise that the meme machine only berns the Trump more and more and more.