whoa

an actual gorilla

Mel Gibson

Dennis Quaid

>when whitebois overcompensate for their small dicks
kek

Shame about the face

nobody, his life is too boring.
maybe if his arms exploded during crazy gym antics and pothole opened underneath the gym to take rich to the underworld while it happened then maybe more people would remember him.

what would need to happen to rich's life to make it a viable movie? what would his character arc be?

dj qualls

Good fucking morning god dammit

Ron Perlman

The hulk

>LARPing as a nigger on Sup Forums

>when darkies overcompensate for their small brains

kek

>implying most roidmonkeys arent niggers

>dicklets on full damage control
cant stop laffin

Mickey Rourke is the correct answer.

Dude looks like the IRL Marv from Sin City.

>There are those who will have you believe that I am slime. Scum. Abhorrent, irredeemable filth. And depending on how one analyzes it, they could well be right. I use steroids. I am not, nor ever have been ashamed to admit that.

>And the reason? Because they're there.

>There are those who will have you believe that I, by way of my exposure to many via the Internet, coupled with my refusal to feel guilty about using substances deemed illegal for competition, am wholly and entirely responsible for the deaths of others who have had adverse reactions to substances that I myself use, or have used, in the past.

>Am I responsible? The answer is no. I was not there to administer the syringe, nor was I there to place the pill in the deceased's hand. The entire burden of responsibility is, as it always has been, on that of the deceased in question. If you are unable to grasp that simplest of concepts, of choice and consequence, then it's possible that you yourself are, in fact, irredeemable.

>Yes, I consume products that a majority if not all of so-called "experts" would deem to be extremely unhealthy. Yes, it's possible that such consumption will lead to my untimely and premature demise.

>So fucking what? That last line is important. Say it with me. Go on. Live a little.

>So? Fucking? What?

- Rich Plana, bodybuilder, regarding the deaths of several bodybuilders in 2016 due to heart attacks caused by steroid abuse

Jason Genova

>implying his dick doesnt hang lower than his balls

Not difficult when his balls are now the size of raisins

michellin man

based

A 300lb bag of synthol

that was the joke

YOU'RE the joke! The whole freakin' SYSTEM is the joke!