John Wick 2

Ares movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/2/15/14606330/john-wick-chapter-2-interview-chad-stahelski-jj-perry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate this movie for making me gay

>both Ares characters in two different movies got killed by their own weapons

hue

Never, such a dumb fucking character and that's saying a lot coming from the pleb garbage that is John Wick.

the fact that autists on this board like this character is extremely telling. reddit has more fucking taste than you faggots

go back

shes not dead i dont think

I just want to stick my dick in her.

He did her professional courtesy

I want to stick my dick in that kino butt pusy of hers

He didn't actually, he stabbed her and walked away and she signed "see you soon" and he was like "Yeah, right.". He had less respect for her than he did Cassian.

>female is supposed to be a skilled agent.
>Runs around and fights in heels

Was hoping that they were gonna take a page from The Raid 2 and have a bloody knife fight.

I was so glad her fight amounted to her getting completely trashed and tossed around like a ragdoll, she acted like she was hotshit for the whole movie but was ultimately garbage

Im retarded but how the FUCK did they did the whole mirror thing without the camera showing

Damn that boy has a tight ass

they used vampire cameraman and vampire cameras, obviously

well it takes a lot of skill to fight in heels

JUST written right on the knuckles. It's like pottery.

theverge.com/2017/2/15/14606330/john-wick-chapter-2-interview-chad-stahelski-jj-perry

imagine to be her boywife

If they ever aired a movie where she played a classical Ares, I'd probably an hero.

I like how the Wick final fights aren't "final boss" but rather normal fights for John, and only happen because John is wrapping up business.

Wick is the final boss.

Damn, very impressive

would eat that arse for days

Is there anything else like John Wick that came out recently?
These 2 movies are just fucking awesome; like modern day Segal kino.