What do you think of Kimmy Schmidt ?

What do you think of Kimmy Schmidt ?

>pawg

Really now

What the fuck is that even a picture of?

>MFW he doesnt know a PAWG when he sees it

What do tou do here? Let me guess! Barketing. C. Arf. O. Accounts retrievable.

Dont ask me to stop because I NEVER WILL!

I am a legitimately horrible person and i absolutely love kimmy schmidt because it's what i want to be.

I think it would be better to watch if Kimmy did sexy panty scenes.

why on earth don't they make her wear tight slutty clothes?

the P stands for phat, not phlat

My sister watches this but it looks like utter dogshit.
Erin from the office is qt though

BASED pantyposter

JUST

Pretty
Attractive
White
Gal

i marathon'd it last week. It gets worse ever season, isnt really any point to continue watching. way to much gay black man screen time desu

>my kimmy when im watching it at this very moment

Gay black man is literally the only funny part of the show.

forgot the picture

also i just removed a gay black guy from discord cause he was being an ass and i see Titus and i kind of regret it, but i then dont.

titus is the best character

I think its funny.

>asian male romantic interest for the lead

science fiction

>MFW no KIMMY gf

I like it overall. Titus is great and kimmy a cute. Rest of the characters are shitty tho

There are tons of jokes that aren't funny at all, but it makes me laugh out loud pretty regularly. As for kimmy, she is fucking adorable. If she were real, there would be few women I'd chose over her. Maybe none.

season 2 was a mistake

3 is infinitely better cause dong's not in it

I don't think her bod is that bodacious. Sexy clothes would take away from her apeal. What makes her so cute is her sweetness and innocence.

Tina Fey just reuses previous actors from 30 rock and makes them play essentially the same role
but aside from that the show can be pretty hit or miss

I think she got really old really fast

hold on, let me get my pants I gotta Iron them

>season 3
>Zan becoming april ludgate the more she ages

same co-producer (Carlock) too,
good for her, figuring out how to get herself and a handful of friends a paycheck for 7+3 years and counting

I like the show but the writing is a bit thin at times. A lot of the jokes revolve around Kimmy making a goofy face...which isn't that funny all the time.
Plus they will make something go on longer than it should (seemingly to fill time)
The Boobs from California song is funny but they do an entire song. When its just funny for the first 20 seconds when they cut to it.

>pawg

fucking white people consider this as "pawg"