Girls should do whatever the fuck they want

youtube.com/watch?v=6qcl2ceUoSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3laTAdoaK0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes!! We must let our women fuck anyone they want, and we men must stay loyal to them and be supportive to their actions, that what a real man does

Is 2016!!

Let's get real
Men aren't loyal, neither are women.

Let's just get rid of the bullshit and accept that people will be fucking other people, there is nothing wrong with being in a non monogamous relationship.

Sup Forums is once again exposed for its bootlicking true self, it's ironic how you guys always are talking about muh freedoms yet are against freedom whenever there is any possibility of getting cucked

America, world's open sewer of degeneracy.

>31 seconds of a woman talking about how proud she is about being a whore and that all women are whore.

Nothing new here...

When I was younger I thought VH1 was for classics and they are now MTV2

Why did we let them vote?

youtube.com/watch?v=3laTAdoaK0E

>state or even imply a girl enjoys or has had her share of sex
>instantly becomes defensive and tells you she's not a slut
>this attitude is also your fault

no one would know who Amber Rose was if she didn't polish Kanye's knob back in the day

ill let them if they accept im a prince and they must pay everything

Is she going to be ok??

White women talking like black women is retarded.

Is she white or a mongrel? She talks like a sheboon.

>I'm a slut who spends all day crying because every man I fucked ditches me and calls me a slut

How strong and inspirational.

Anti-slut shaming is pro-slut not pro-woman. Saying otherwise is like saying Elon Musk got his battery factory in Nevada because of pro-business policies. Non-sluts do not benefit from sluts being accepted. Quite the opposite. It hurts them. This "women helping women" line is code for "the whores have the microphone".

yes, and so should men.
so no need to get all butthurt when they don't want to marry your hoe ass

>is she white

What?

She's incredibly black. How is this a question, user?

Maybe your women spic.

I am in a stable relationship and there's no way I'd ever question woman's loyalty just as she knows the same of me.

>inb4 jamal at your house while you work

I'm guessing 10% of Sup Forums has a gf
60% are virgins (30% most likely perma virgin)
10% have had regular partners and 10% are insane autists how got cheated on once and think every woman is a whore

SUCC(??)

>there is nothing wrong with being in a non monogamous relationship

Mexico, everybody.

10% are bots and don't count

Her father is of Irish and Italian descent and her mother is of Cape Verdean Scottish descent.On July 20, 2016, on Instagram, she said she is African-American, Portuguese, Irish, and Italian. She has one brother named Antonio Hewlett. Rose grew up in South Philadelphia.

You do know that Cape Verde is all nogs, right?

>Windir

Oh fuck this takes me back. Time to listen to Svartesmeden og Lundamyrstrollet.

No shit. Once you realize that every woman in your race is not your property and does not care about her heritage, you can let your conscience rest and focus on your own life.

Avoid women like the plague, you will live a much happier life. The hardest thing in life is to change someone's preferences and values. So don't waste your time.

No, I copypastad from Google

>(((media))) turns generations of our daughters into materialistic whores
>encourages capitalistic debauchery
>increases general unhappiness in populace
>undermines community/family values
>divides the people
>lower birth rates
Why do the Jews hate goyim so fucking much? What did we ever do?

so does that mean men cant do anything they want including criticizing women who do whatever they want

would still bang until raw

just sayin

Thank you for correcting the record.
However, this is Sup Forums, not /r9k?.
Saged and reported.

>I'm uneducated and worthless so I identify solely through sexuality

That'll advance feminism.

They are thats why whites are in decline for birth rates thanks to feminism

Polyamory and polygamy are shill activities. No legislation should be made against either of these actions, but I will never support or endorse adultery. Besides, it's terrible for the public and it obviously only contributes to society in the form of mulado, fatherless children.

Wtf does it say I'm canadian

There isn't unless you're married or both sides agree to stay monogamous.

Haven't you ever had a fuckbuddy on the side you faggot?

>10% are insane autists how got cheated on once and think every woman is a whore

WOO!!! insane autists how got cheated on once and think every woman is a whore REPRESENT!

The wall just got teen feet taller. Send your women over before you pay