Fear the Walking Dead

FTWD S3E2

Get in here for some more of the tamer version of walking bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA
google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/04/fear-the-walking-dead-renewed-season-4-by-amc-1202070259/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unser is literally our guy

That literal Fuck Drumpf propaganda

BASED OLD COWBOY

acestream link me lads

HOLY SHIT IT'S JIM BAKKER

HE STOLE THAT DUDE'S PIZZAS!

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

Episode 2 already aired, today will be episode 3

>implying Drumpf is our guy anymore

Yeah, I realized that way too late. Sorry dudes.

thoughts on travis's death?

too much of a meme

Were the first 2 episodes actually fucking amazing or do I just have really shit taste?

I really loved the S3 premiere, but Based Punished Travis didn't deserve to die the way he did.

i think i'll just watch a voyager rerun

I can't think of a way to redeem it. It felt very sudden and out of no where just to keep up the Game of Thrones "random deaths hurray!" type of show interest.

>we're Jewish
DROPPED

Worst death rankings from least to best (main cast):

Chris's Mom
Griselda
Chris
Based Daniel ;_;7
Punished Travis
Fear's entire 2nd season

daniel isn't dead

Shit I meant "best to least."

Why does this guy really wanna fuck Madison so bad? She's old and busted MILF and her pussy got destroyed by Maori cock

12 minutes in and based black man

Daniel may as well be dead. I'm almost certain they intend to rap the story up this season. Why would they bring back a character?

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/04/fear-the-walking-dead-renewed-season-4-by-amc-1202070259/amp/

Daniel is primed for a return under these conditions.

>at least 2 more years of fear the comfy threads

Feels good

this episode is slowwwwww

Typical walking dead formula. Snoozefests until someone acts like a retard. It feels worse in Fear because slowness and episodic episodes are the nature of this show. The boat arc is a major example of that.

Orgy in the root cellar!

DUDE

WEED

>tfw no hippie christian gf

LMAO

If they set Alicia up to be the new Chris I will be fucking pissed.

This show really loves Bowie

Bong of the dead. About to take a real head trip

I didn't even know the new season started.

okay then

>ywn smoke out Alicia in a cellar then laugh at a walker head in a cage

Wait, did I miss something? I thought Daniel died in that burning building back in Season 2?

Alicia is the most overrated character in the show.

Even Chris has more character than her.

Apparently the actor accidentally slipped that he's still alive. I never read the article myself but that's essentially what people have been saying since the end of 2A.

It's not her character I fap to

Probably got some blowback for that

>‘We’ve said publicly that he didn’t die in the fire. And I think what was always important is that the characters, specifically Ofelia (Mercedes Mason), thought they had lost him. I think his return is long overdue, and I can promise that Daniel Salazar will rise again over the course of the season.’

Strand scenes are really kino.
The only good character left aside from Nick.

Who's character you fap to then?

"When dad's gone, we're gonna have to run this place."

Well, good son is gonna die at bad son's hands shortly thereafter.

Oh shit thats awesome. Daniel was a great character. With Travis gone we need a new badass.

Why do Walker heads stay alive and continue to try and eat things? What's the point of eating when you don't have a stomach?

That's still on?

And will be on for the foreseeable future.

I can't even begin to describe how little I give a shit about this chick. She is an irritating nobody, like her mom.

dude were so high lmao deep conversation

Preacher season 2 looks good desu

they said on Talking Dead he may still be alive

Strand and Daniel are the only good characters

Nick has that stupid bitch weighing him down

She's really hot though. She has no character except for the whole "I killed a guy" thing, but you can't deny that she is pretty hot.

When is best boi coming back to save the show?

With the way the killed Travis I was legitimately terrified they'd kill off Strand there.

what's the point of eating when you can't digest it?
walkers aren't conventional organisms, they're like machines, and broken ones at that

ALICIA CONFIRMED DEAD
HOLY SHIT

>Alicia on Talking Dead
Fuck, guess I have to watch now

who did Alicia kill, again?

One of the guys that tried to kill Travis during S2's finale

Dude at hotel. Groom of the wedding or brother of groom or something. He was gonna shoot Travis vut Alicia stabbed him.

Huh, I always assumed they ate so they could slow down the rotting of their bodies

>people help Kim, Nick and Alicia
>these people are nice to them
>ungrateful cunts
>we cant trust anyone
>lets cause havoc and point them with guns, maybe just maim them
>we wait and will take control
>somehow fucked up or will fuck up everything

I swear to god, Nick is a whiny angsty fag and Kim always has that one dimensional bitchface. Too bad they have plot armor

Based Tobias needs to return.

>wanting to be nice to the people that killed all your friends and were going to kill you and use your body to experiment

I am so sick of Nick's shit

Well, eating was supposed to be the most thought that virus that emulated the brain cell pathways could muster, as it is about the most basic thing.

But it wasn't supposed to be actual nourishment, just a low-animal behavior. Later, the ones who didn't eat "got skinny", so go figure, though they never quite die of "starvation".

what the hell was all that about

She got raped

What the hell was with that gay scene between Nick and the bad brother?

Is Nick gonna fuck Spoon Kid?

Two unhinged people in a fight for dominance. It's like they want two Jokers that won't kill one another but will be nuisances.

Sooo are they gay now?
Romping on the cold soft ground after near death hazing.
OOh my

Troy needs a strong mommy figure in his life, and Madison is gonna give it to him.

If my mom chose not to sit down with my sister and I and instead sat with some weirdo psychotic motherfucker I'd feel legit sad

I SAID HE WAS ALIVE BITCHES

BOOM
BIG
REVEAL

SERIES REDEEMED

Holy shit

What even happened in the last 10 minutes? Just what.

AAAH HES ALIVE!

Daniel is a guardian angel. Backstory on how he survived next episode!

BASED DANIEL
A
S
E
D

D
A
N
I
E
L

ABSOLUTE MAD MEN

I forgot about Ophelia. I want to fuck her

Her kids know she's trying to win the other people over. Hopefully they actually listen to the things she tells them.

This. I'll gladly trade Travis for Daniels return.

There are angels on this show now? This is getting too ridiculous. Dropped.

MAIN CAST

BIG 3:
Smooth Strand
Based Daniel
/ourguy/ Nick

EYE CANDY:
Alicia

LITERALLY WHO:
Madison (ironically the main character)
Ofelia

Official list

Now we just need Tobias to return.

The least they could have done is put Daniel in for his return in Talking Dead.

Has he even appeared for any of the TD episodes? The actor seems like a cool guy.

the Governor's sciencey guy said they do eventually die of starvation, but Kirkman is adamant that their digestive systems are just for show at this point
so I guess they're running off stored energy of some kind
it can't just be regular dietary calories but it may be physically possible, there are lots of ways to have metabolism in nature

It's science FICTION, brah. If we're being realistic, the zombies in TWD would have long rotted away

A list I can concur on.

if daniel turns out to be a figment of strand's dehydrated imagination i'm going to stop watching this show