>John Depp
>Bardem
why
just

>Universal movie formula
>100 million dollars for A list star celebrities
>50 million dollars for shitty korean CGI shit on everything
>1 million dollars to hire a bunch of scale actors for the rest of the cast
>1 million dollars for a hack director to do whatever the jew producers tell them

>4th (FOURTH

Wait there's more? I thought it was only Dracula and The Mummy.

>How do we capitalize on Capeshit?
>I know let's make our own universes!
>Ghostbusters Universe (dead)
>Dark Universe (retarded soon to be dead)

They need to stop.

Universal has nothing else going for them except for Fast and Furious and Jurassic World

sad tbqh

the universal studios tour is still pretty cool, i go every year

they need to start producing more American Pie movies. Sure they are trash for the most part, but there is a severe lack of those types of movies these days.

All kidding aside, The Mummy was a fantastic flick and Tom Cruise is the greatest actor of all time.

this is the 2nd attempt
>bombing
have you seen how much its made worldwide my friend?

you get way less of a cut from worldwide revenue

it needs to do well domestic for them to continue the "universe"

Bardem has Karloff's facial structure, i'm kind of excited.

no it dosent. we could get yearly installments of fast and furious just on what it makes in china. yeah they dont get as much, but they still get plenty to keep making them, look at transformers

This

american pie shared universe when

i just want somewhat decently produced lewd teen/college comedies. All of the current ones try to be like a typical indie movie.

>Kaiju universe
>Dead after Godzilla fights Kong because nobody cares about Mothra or Gamora

Only Marvel and DC can pull this shit off because they have decades of interconnected stories to work with

So these are the four attempts imo, all attempted to start a series
>Dracula 2000
>Van helsing
>Dracula untold
>the mummy

What about the Wolfman and Van Helsing?

Sorry, meant Wolfman and I,Frankenstein

The Mummy actually succeeded. Great freaking flick. Have you seen it? See it today. It's unironically great.

They need the American Pie movies to be in a shared universe with Universal Monsters

eeewwww, whats a mentally handicapped person doing here?

And Transformers.

>look at this franchise which makes a billion worldwide

No user, look at Terminator Genysis

Bombed domestically, made 500 million worldwide. They still cancelled the franchise plans.

>The Mummy actually succeeded.

Doesn't a studio get like 30% from foreign markets? So so far the studio has only got 42 million dollars from them and 16 domestically. so it would have to do the same amount for the next 3 weekends in both markets to cover the budget and marketing. Yeah this universe is fucked

The fast and the furious movies still do over 200mil domestically. They aren't the total bombs that Genisys and The Mummy are

Theyre all """raunchy""" comedies with no nudity.

And they all star either Aubrey Plaza or Zac Efron or both.

Considering they couldn't even make Kong in the same tone as Godzilla 2014 I don't even know if that crossover will work

No thanks, i didn't say any of those were bad I just said they were all attempts to create an on going franchise, this being the most recent

What's wrong with you people?

I meant when he said "look at transformers"

The wolfman seemed like a standalone it didnt really lend itself to sequels, I Frankenstein? Yea you could inculde that although that seemed more just an attempt to create a series for Eckhart it didn't seem to be going for a shared universe like those 4

Scientology IDF has been out in force since the shit reviews rolled in

Here's a better idea I had in the fucking shower:
>Wolfman: Guy gets the curse, turns into the werewolf and goes berserk, gets captured by Prodigium. We're introduced to Old Van Helsing, he's the leader, Young Van Helsing, his son and main field operator, and Dr Jekyll.
>They're finding a cure for Lycanthropy and hunting down the alpha Werewolf. There's a fight between Hyde and the Wolf Man in the middle for hype. Frankenstein gets shown frozen in ice.
>Wolfman wins but they don't have the cure, so he decides to stay with Prodigium and help them. Post credits is Jekyll showing the place to Wolf, they've become close friends because of the "uncontrollable monster" thing, they stop at a mystery coffin.

>Next up is Invisibile Man. It just ends with Griffin getting called by Prodigium. Jekyll will help him on an antidote for his invisibility.

>Bride of Frankenstein is next. Dr Pretorious has found Frankenstein's old research and is continuing it, and at the same time, an accident leads to Mr Hyde releasing the original Monster from ice. Monster finds a blind guy in the woods and learns how to talk and all that. In the end the Monster, now taking it's father's name, confronts the bride and tries to reason with her. Crying when he sees she'll never be anything but a monster, he kills her.
>Back at prodigium, the world goes dark and a castle is reported to have risen in Transylvania.

>Crossover movie: Dracula's back and he's brought the apocalypse with him. Old Van Helsing gets the team together.
>Everyone butts heads at first, especially with Griffin since he's a dick.
>Dracula kills papa Van Helsing. His son is told to open the coffin.
>The original Van Helsing is there, turns he was turned into a vampire aswell.
>Final fight between Dracula and OG Helsing, in all ends in the sun. Van Helsing dies with the creature he dedicated his whole life to hunting.
>Phase 2 is set up with Young Van Helsing having to lead and The Mummy as the big bad.
There, so easy it's dumb.

Wolfman?

Say what you like. But Bill Condon directing Javier Bardem as the Frankenstein monster is something I am in for.

>have you seen how much its made worldwide my friend?
Yeah, barely more than WW did and that one did almost 3 times more domestically.

Only really applies to F&F and The Mummy.

Jurassic World was rolling the dice with Pratt since GotG hadn't even been released. Casting a three-line-a-movie actor with a recurring turned main role in a TV comedy was a huge risk.

and Warcraft was packed with C listers. Putting 160m against Ragnar was always going to fail to attract everyone that aren't WoW cucks.

>4th
1.) Dracula Untold
2.) Mummy

????

What is the end game exactly anyhow? Like I'm kind of into the idea of monsters teaming up to do... something... but what the fuck are they going to do? Like who is the "Thanos" of this universe that all the connection are going to eventually come to?

Who's Bardem gonna play?

I Frankenstein

Frankenstein's monster

Probably Dracula

I,Frankenstein and Dracula 2000 where not Universal pictures

No really they tried to start a series with Dracula 2000, then a few years later tried again with van helsing, then a few years later tried again with Dracula untold, and now their trying again with the mummy, the wolfman is clearly a standalone

I. Frankenstein was never connected with the dark universe and Universal said, even before release, that it was unrelated

Haha, that doesn't exist. The Mummy is pretty good, though. I'd give it a 4.9 out of 5. Not TC's best but def worth a watch, homies.

your thetan levels are showing

Dracula 2000 was released by miramax, as a joint production with universal

Dracula 2000 had sequels in 2003 and 2005
Van Helsing came out in 2004
Dracula 2000 is Dimension films not Universal

Dracula, Death, or Satan, probably all 3 in one person.

>who is the "Thanos" of this universe
Metacritic

Giant face of sand vs giant fist of bats.

yes I know they were all attempts to start a 'monster' universe, dracula 2000 failed kinda, so they pumped out a bunch of awful sequels direct to video stuff, not that 2000 was any good

Will The Rock be reprising his role as The Scorpion King?

Cthulhu

>that literal who actress

>as a joint production with universal
Source on that? There's no mention of Universal in relation to Dracula 2000 anywhere i can find.

that photo is so cringy, everyone but that girl could be doing something better, the girl is just happy to be there after sucking so much cock she earned it to be sure, but the other guys? wow

What the fuck is going on with Russell Crowe in this picture?
Did they just photoshop his face onto a mannequin or something?

There's that too, and the fact that they again used every possible trick to make Cruise look taller

>bombing

kek