Don't come to Guatemala

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh2RcKanSp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't because I don't want to die LMAO

You have to go back.

BUILD WALL

why? but also this

adding on to this are you the only poster from guatemala? don't you also post on Sup Forums?

Because it's dangerous and there's nothing of value here
There's like 2 or 3 other posters here but you shouldn't listen to them because they are all poor and live in the shitty part of town
And i've posted on Sup Forums once about the world series because i love the NY Mets

I went there when I was like 13. Really nice place, the culture was quite nice and people were proud of their heritage. Livingstone was kinda boring and Antigua was a really cool place. Its way better than Mexico. Pollo Campero was top tier too.

where's your green friend?

>better than mexico

literally how, some parts of mexico are actually good and that country is completely a murderous shithole

I think they're forced to form Voltron or have a threesome or something if all three post in the same thread

Yucatan Peninsula is the only part of Mexico worth going.

I'm dying to go to Xcaret in December

This is the only green friend i want

mexico is lame, just the same kind of american-oriented stuff. Like overly luxurious resorts with big pools, golf courses and boufettes. That shit is incredibly boring and I don't get how someone can stay there for more than a week. And also everything is artificial, Mexico is just as violent as Guatemala, but hides it with those overly, I don't know, fancy places. I don't know, It's just my opinion. And with the murderous part, all those central american countries are like that( maybe excepting Costa Rica and Panama), so you just gotta deal with it if you wanna have the experience.

then go visit pueblos and not Cancun resorts, retard

I almnost never post on Int, the guy that spams the ''PerĂº will try his best'' thing is another kid.

Shut up, I can take the jealous cunts in lat am but you self haters really fuck with my zen

is it common for guatemalans to look up to white people?

Why would I tell people to go to shitholes like Guerrero, Coahuila or Chihuahua?
Yucatan is the safest state in Mexico, and Merida is the most peaceful city.

Just the southern part of Mexico is kinda worthy, and that's pretty much the same as Guatemala.

Not really
Most don't even know anything soecific about white countries, just that they're rich

I hate that kiddo

I remember having pollo campero here in my city. best fried chicken I've had. still saddens me they closed.

Ok

Yo soy un hombre sincero...
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jh2RcKanSp4

I wasn't planning on doing it

Guatemala and Central America is rightful mexican clay

No one actually "goes" to guacamole but everyone invades guacamole, it's not a matter of asking but rather a matter of taking.

Singapore knows what's up. we have more people than Guatemala does in one city. I say we all buy Guatemala and make it into a shit posting Utopia

i dont know why this froggy always maked me smile. good taste bulgabro