FUCKING 2 YEAR OLDS AND THEIR WHITE PRIVILEGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING 2 YEAR OLDS AND THEIR WHITE PRIVILEGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THESE TODDLERS ARE OPPRESSING ME

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

He has class privillage, but we don't talk about that because the upper echelons of society want us to fight each other.

The left stopped giving a shit about the working class when they became mouthpieces for the global elite.

Remember, Martin Luther King Jr. wasn't assassinated for demanding black rights, he was assassinated for suggesting that poor blacks and poor whites should band together. All these SJWs are just useful idiots who are dead set on destroying the middle class, after all nobody gets a degree in women's studies unless they're a trust fund baby who will never have to do a single day of honest work.

Use this to redpill women. Women love cute babies and will be pissed when they see people attacking them.

I fucking hate social media.
Trying so hard to virtue signaling they get on a fucking 3yo kid.

>white privilege
He's literally a prince. He's one of the most privileged people on the planet.

being a monarch in the XXI century is pain

LONG LIVE PRINCE GEORGE

He's a prince so for once the target is actually privileged, but I'm fairly certain he has no firm idea of his place in life and is simply smiling because he's a child.

what are they planning? is something going to happen

>have income dictated by parliament
>privileged

you know, they pretty much are hostages dressed pretty to keep the masses distracted.

Why are german shepherds so agile and wolf looking given that the dog kingdom is so diverse these days?

If the royal Family were meant to be representative of English people, they'd be chavs.

I'd like to see them try.

He's a Prince.

He's supposed to be privileged. jeesus.

holy moly imagine kate being blacked.

>BBC talkback

>dog kingdom
I can hear ten thousand biologists dying right now.

>t. Marx

>The British Royal Family will be forcibly BLACKED on the BBC

Being royalty is a privilege you get for being white?

Not his fault for being born into royalty. Stupid cunts.

>analogy
>United Kingdom
>now Dog Kimgdon

Disgusting.

The wonderful thing is that even if Diana had survived they would have had harry and baldie ahead of whatever mudblood she'd have produced.

And now you've got Harry, baldie, Prince george and no risk so far of a daughter who is attracted to some nigerian prince. So for at least 60 or so years the Brits are safe dynastically.

>Diverse
>92% are white

Have William wear shit-stained boxers and boom there's your 8% brown and black diversity represented in the royals.

>>Kingdom*

FPWP

>pic related are the Syrian refugee children

I am pretty sure that wasn't the analogy, tea bag

A

FUCKING

POMMES ROT-WEIß

BBC talk black

The fucking thought processes of these people
>Sees a white child smiling
>"NO! This will not do. I MUST tear this down!"

test

>white royal privilege

>fast forward 10 years
>royal family in a basement on their knees
>get executed by militant SJWs

Their hatred for the royal family isn't that much different from the russian proletariat's hatred for the tzar and his family. They were an incredibly rich and powerful family and we all know how it ended.

Leftists aren't revolutionaries (although they like to think they are)
They'll never be willing to do anything more than hold up a sign

A Polak of all people should know what the word proletariat means, ffs. And no, the execution of the Tsar was not carried out by the spontaneous will of the Russian peasantry.

Middle class and intelligentsia hated the Tsar. Peasants loved the Tsar most of the time, called him little father, effectively meaning voice of God on Earth.

I wonder what the regressive lefts suggestion is on how to diversify the royal family

Reds vs Whites v2

Drop your cocks, grab your socks it's-a purging time!

Considering how they've thrown the white working class under the buss, the militant far left would have to try and utilize the koranimals and immigrants for their stormtroopers

That is what he gets for being born a white male.

Next time George should be more considerate of the new diverse Britain and not have been born white, or male, or CIS. He had a choice in many things he could be, and he chose to be born as a hateful bigot.

> some worthless employee middle class nobody has an opinion on the royal fucking family of the United Kingdom

I'm surprised anybody gave a shit

Except maybe the Russian revolution — the example you're replying to.

I agree that they like to think of themselves as revolutionaries and rebels moreso, whilst doing the work of the current system.

The irony is that when leftist revolutionaries do get in to power, they're usually a lot stricter and more brutal (than the overthrown power) in enforcing policies that they were initially against.

>He may be the 2 year old child of an aristocratic family that will never have to work a second of his life and will be carried through by an archaic class structure, but can you imagine that happening if he were black???

that fucking picture

The boy is 3 and already has a receding hairline

How can you call that privilege

will the reel slim shadi psl stand up

Well and all the jewish billionaires have endorsed Hillary now. Bloomberg, Soros, Cuban.

He does have privilege obviously but you'd be an idiot to not immediately realise it's the privilege of being literal royalty

This shit is really wearing me down. How do you guys resist drinking bleach and escaping this bullshit?

Also,

Council worker who gets paid to do nothing all day complains about privilege.

excessive drinking

Just as a reminder, the last time a royal tried to marry a divorcee slut whore, we banished him from the country

Just as a reminder, the last time a royal tried to marry a a muslim kebab bastard, we burned him and her alive in a car.

could hear their voices, distant at first, but growing into castrophany so immense that it could be heard far away in space.
>gib gib gib gib gib gib Gib Gib Gib GIb GIb GIb GIB GIB GIB GIB GIB GIB GIB

I'm already pretty degenerative and drink+smoke to escape but I guess I could drink more

This is why NEETs are NEETs.
>Fuck this bullshit world I'ma just not participate

Honestly it just makes you worse, try getting into fitness and reading instead
Honestly i have found that more fulfilling than polishing off another $40 bottle of whiskey

>neet
Not even. I can still be triggered by sjws and hold a job

kek

>Mayo on freedom fingers

>Mixing ketchup with mayo
I would never eat that with my liberty sticks.

Yeah he's privileged because he's white and not because he's a member of the British Royal Family.

Fuck this gay world. I want off lads.

why are they so obsessed with Syrians? They realise even during war that country is better than many African shitholes, right? Refugees who make it to Europe might as well be Kangs.

I can respect that Sir Bongistan.

I always thought chavs were a minority

MANTAPLATTE

Prince George will save the White race

Liberals are literal scum..

What the flying fuck? This kid barely speaks english let alone understands privilege or whatever stupid wordspeak you use.

a leaf of logic

sssshhhiiiiieeeetttt

dude!

these people truly cant be serious!

He has "I or someone close to me has a shitload of money" privilege.

Which has always existed and always will exist as long as societies exist.

Do these fucking people ever give up?

He's not a fucking immigrant you stupid shitposter.

>Mfw the SJWs will butcher the Royal Family like the commies back in '18

Also why does he have brown eyes when both his parents have blue eyes?

>all hardships come from lack of money
this is what lefty psychopaths actually believe

>having money is a bad thing
No, it means that your parents weren't completely retarded. If they raise the kid to harness the virtues that make money there is no issue because the child is living up to the money. If the parents are retarded, they'd dump the child into a public school and let it be a degenerate that thinks it's entitled to that money.
Fucking lefties. Day of the rope when

Come on Paulo, that's not how genes work.

>So for at least 60 or so years the Brits are safe dynastically.

except for meme magic,

let's KEK this little fucker to drown in a pool, for the lulz

> Jealous Royal attacks another closer in line to the throne.

>Also why does he have brown eyes when both his parents have blue eyes?

confirmed for nonwhite jew, I mean look at his dad holy shit what a jew

Germans are used to guzzling white substances, so it is natural for them to put it on their food

That isn't normal.

Yes it is you nigger. Eye colour is mendelian, and blue is recessive. For both parents to be blue-eyed, they have to have carried only blue-eye alleles.

As such, it is very suspicious when they produce a child who has brown eyes out of nowhere.

Tell us how you really feel...

Kate probably uses blue contact lenses

Fair enough.

to hide her juden

the first comment from BriannaWu is probably the only she/it has ever made a point.

no need to shop it, the original one is already top cuck tier

shut up racist pleb, buy the latest corporate product or you're a sexist.

and as mr zuckeberg told his employees, "not all lives matter", it's black lives matter. Also accept your immigrants while he stays in his walled off fortress

>Germany is a good example because it is recent, well documented
>I'll not use those informations and just make a bullshit post saying shit about the WWI and reasons of the WWII
Dunno who's the retard that made this but he should read history books and watch documentaries.

chavs died out years ago in England. Unless you visit scotland - a country 15 years behind

chavs isn't a thing anymore? since when? what replaced them?

Same here, I would most certainly have shot myself by now if not for the crutch of alcohol