How does he make money?

How does he make money?

Do you know how youtube works?

he makes pennies but he lives with his mom so it doesn't matter

Jack revealed that he makes about 4-5k a month on youtube alone and he doesn't get THAT many views, reviewbrah probably makes a fair bit of cash.

He works as an FBI agent and supplements his invoice by being the lead singer in a "Talking Heads" coverband.

he moves chickens

he probably gets paid by fast food chains to try new products. and if he is not right now, he will be in the future.

He has a patreon and gets a decent amount of views on youtube

He has a patreon.

Youtube revenue from ads
He also gets $14k a year from Patreon

I heard he actually owns a garage / rents out bedrooms or something.

I actually do recall a CNN Money article on him, and according to them Reviewbrah makes about $1500 per month. There is also his Patreon which currently nets him $1222 per month.

He peddles suits

As in ja/ck/?

You guys don't believe me but I swear I caught my dad fucking this guy at our lake house. Whenever you make a thread about him all I can see is his startled face and my dad's hairy balls slapping against him while he's got this guys legs in the air pounding his asshole because he doesn't know I opened the door yet and is continuing to destroy his boipussy.

he rapes his sister on tuesdays and gets handjobs from his mother on thursdays, posts the vids on the darknet deus desu

why the fuck does he still have such a shitty PC then

most people don't give a fuck about what pc they use as long as it does the job

no clue. he eats his food and doesn't fucking finish it.

he eats enough to get a taste and review it you fucking troglodyte

he says he finishes off camera

I read he owns some shares in a Nevada Brothel to supplement his youtube income. Add in patreon and he is probably making some decent money

why is he putting prolapsed anuses into his food?

Can we petition travel or food channel to give him a show?

One does not need money when you are truly red pilled.

Cumming on Emmy - Spooge Review!

Why does Sup Forums like him so much?