/brit/

Edition: Wednesday morning dabs with the lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDoUNvK0i2w&feature=youtu.be&a=
youtube.com/watch?v=6HwgU2B4CT8
youtube.com/watch?v=WkNL_cfVyWU
youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8
youtu.be/vOk4trtz93A
strawpoll.me/14753334/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*dabs*

woof haha

real saffexican niggerjew hours

baited for this exact response. predictable as always /brit/ you've fallen into my well laid trap and now look the fool. perhaps we'll play this game another time but for now i must depart

Not going to message the gf until she messages me first

the point of a WMD program is that you're able to launch them as well mate. Also, it doesn't stop dirty bombs, which was a fair bit more likely than islamists getting hold of proper launch tech
i'll shut up now anyway, doubt anyone is interested. Read the chilcot report exec summary though, it's fascinating

sorry lad it was just me x

just went to subway lads
possibly a bit more expensive than the UK, they had no Southwest Sauce, no Meatball Marinara, only like three or four breads, and maybe a smaller salad selection
they do have Italian sausage, some weird seafood filling (not tuna), and spicy mayo which isn't southwest
all in all I wouldn't really say it's worth it

Kim Jong Un really has an intimidating voice
youtube.com/watch?v=nDoUNvK0i2w&feature=youtu.be&a=

>i was just pretending to be retarded

Need a femboy brit bf

hate gays

licking the dog

how do North Korea even access twitter

bit windy out

>the point of a WMD program is that you're able to launch them as well mate
ISIS wouldn't have a WMD program, though, that's a laughable proposition considering the difficulty the DPRK or Iraq encountered as a sovereign state. They would obtain a WMD from a weak sovereign state. (i.e. AQ stealing hypothetical Iraqi weapons.) Which still leaves you with the question of how the hell they use them.

Dirty bombs are to my understanding basically a meme that would have very little serious effect beyond the damage from the bomb itself.

woof haha

North korea's economy is growing despite of being sanctioned by the biggest powers OMG
youtube.com/watch?v=6HwgU2B4CT8

ahh right you replied
it was also about removing saddam from power as well as WMDs, his personality was pretty important in all this. He'd started a few wars, was seeking to expand his arsenal and was largely considered a threat to middle eastern peace

and yes, imo it is 100% worth doing almost everything humanly possible to stop the proliferation of nukes into countries with suicidal nutters in them

you can’t ever guarantee that a group like isis wont get a nuke so trying to mitigate the situation by killing millions of people doesn’t make sense unless you want to be responsible for ultimately more deaths than a nuclear bomb going off

many more people died in iraq than in hiroshima and nagaski combined and for what?
the hope that some hypothetical situation in the future doesn’t occur

the logical terminus of this train of thought is killing your way to utopia, a thing tried many times in the 20th century and what was left behind?
death and suffering and destruction on a scale unimaginable

>apply for job
>wait
>job listing disappears
>HR lady emails me and tells me that I was not successful this time

aw thanks

1) Limited but effective area denial. This is bad for a major business hub
2) Terrible psychological impact

we didn't need to get involved in iraq and blair is a war criminal who directly caused 7/7 from his actions

People don't like being told they're wrong. That's why I do it.

>Limited but effective area denial
I mean, you're going to get that when a regular bomb trashes the road underneath it anyway
>Terrible psychological impact
This is more plausible but now i'm just judging the general public

sounds like matsumoto a bit

better than when they just stonewall you

>they would steal them from a weak sovereign state
they don't just pick them up and take them back to their little shacks mate - they occupy the facility and launch them from there - could have happened easily if they existed during the current war, a lot of territory has changed hands

and also, iraq had stashes of chemical weapons, had used them before, and i wonder if chemical weapons have been used by middle eastern dictators since...

pakistan already has nukes and nothing has happened

wonder what dog tastes like

>his personality was pretty important in all this
dislike this justification even though i know there's no morality in foreign policy.
we knew Saddam was a cunt in the 1980s when we were giving him support in his war with Iran (who desu mostly had legitimate grievances with the US, even if they were fucking nutters.), it's only once he went for Kuwait that he became the bad guy.

>largely considered a threat to middle eastern peace

so we took that role instead

>iraq had stashes of chemical weapons

I miss Blair and Thatcher. Not sure why northerner poorfags reeee so bitterly about them

wonder what dog cum tastes like

there must always be a lich king

wonder what cum tastes like

dab thread?

Are you on a proxy or travelling or what? Sick of people and their fucking whacky flags in /brit/

South Korea is filled of degeneracy and poverty

like cum

lets talk about something other than blair

Accurate.

>w-w-whites are the master race
mfw the two most powerful countries on earth aren't even white

what a terrible mess I've made of my life

let's talk about fat cats

No proxy desu

who is the other country who is not white
china?

youtube.com/watch?v=WkNL_cfVyWU

true

good idea

we're all gonna make it

>Russia
>China
>not white
>the absolute state of petrol sniffer geopolitical awareness

Alright well don't go on about regional stuff it doesn't wear well from foreigners

Kill yourself like the rest of the worst koreans LOL

can't understand why people hate the two individuals responsible for transforming houses from something you live in to something you use for financial speculation while most people live with their parents

can't understand why people hate the two individuals responsible for introducing and maintaining permanent mass unemployment

can't understand why people hate the two individuals responsible for introducing ill thought out market mechanisms (without price systems!) to the national health service

Back from the climbing gym laddos
Feelin swole and sexy

spend trillions of dollars killing foreigners in their own countries

DO NOT spend that money bettering the lives of your own citizens

WAHH WAHH i am more powerful

i can't listen kpop anymore if i commit suicide so no.

Is VR worth it yet?

definitely not

do koreans really listen that shit

Only for VRChat

love this image

actually do dislike minorities tbqh even the good ones

us military spending varied by about 1-2% of gdp from the mid 90s to the 07 zurg rush, and remained lower than the cold war military spending

>Watch any Proclaimers music video
>watch any Morrisey/The Smiths video on youtube
>comment section full of Scottish users still thoroughly assblasted by Thatcher all these years later

wish we could turn back time

:(

it's not whether he was good or bad, more that he had already shown he was a war mongering pleb, blatantly lying and avoiding UN weapons inspectors efforts, baiting everyone out

That's honestly the only thing I'm interested in.

Miss the Christmas music

non sequitur

VR Sup Forums when?

he'd shown that he was a warmongering pleb with chemical weapons in Iran, though. We were absolutely fine with that.

The white nationalist is here

youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

Don't forget, the Supreme Leader is a gamer like us

IRL, even people here whined about Sup Forums being absolute trash 10 years ago. "Sup Forums was never good" has been a meme since 2006 for a reason

>i've literally been on this shit site since the Xbox 360 was released

i know it doesnt justify it but just mentioning the US spent more in a pissing contest than they did removing a revisionist leader with ambitions to acquire sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads

having a cheese and onion roll

you be the judge
youtu.be/vOk4trtz93A

i’m a WN

Hope you get annexed by north korea OMG

hmm side with:
iraq
or post-revolution iran

hope you get annexed by america again

ok

BASED White Nigger

Mj csy ger vieh xlmw, M eq gsqmrk jsv csy.

nigger poo

Thoughts on based Twice?

piss off thailad give me my email address back

That's it, back to Winnipeg

VR wanks

Please fill out my survey
strawpoll.me/14753334/
strawpoll.me/14753334/
strawpoll.me/14753334/