Any kino about the positive side of pedosexuality?

Any kino about the positive side of pedosexuality?

I want off this fucking garbage fire of a planet.

tron legacy if you know how to read a film

iqlet meme flick

Then grab a rope and off yourself you fucking queer.

elaborate

Just remember the next time some internet tough guy faggot says he's going to kill a cunny poster, these pieces of shit support refugees raping white kids.
Fucking losers.

Nah, I think I'll grab a couple ropes and start taking out you subhuman degenerates instead.

Day of the Rope soon you fucking pedo trash. You have no idea the storm that is coming. It will not be fast or easy, and you will pray for release that will not come.

Nah, you'll just shit your diaper you faggot ass mongoloid.
My .45 will make quick work of your kneecaps le rope man.

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

Aight man

Back 2 reddit with you, lad.

would happily neck myself rather that live on planet pedo

I gotta agree

>Dan Ryckert is a pedophile?

Let her decide if you're too old or not

>children are capable of such complex decisions and the myriad of issues behind them

Wew lad, you're literally retarded aren't you?

this is precisely reddit

>Let her decide if you're too old or not

hey we let them decide their gender now why not
its the current year