So I've been looking at graham recently, and you know what occurred to me? It's literally how blacks happened...

So I've been looking at graham recently, and you know what occurred to me? It's literally how blacks happened, a population so dumb that it was easier to them to wait until their bodies adapted to sunlight than invent a roof.

cute thought

The common idea of the first humans is that they had darker skin, though.
As they lost body hair, their skin grew darker to compensate, given the area and climate they originally inhabited.

>The common idea of the first humans is that they had darker skin
then how you explain this

>So I've been looking at graham recently

you've just been staring at him?

wait.
what the fuck is that picture

Palms of hands and soles of feet have a much thicker layer of skin, to help with friction from using these to interact with and move in the environment.
So the pigmentation there isn't as exposed to light, as its covered in more skin, and doesn't give a dark color.

I don't see how this has anything to do with my post though. You just posted a random image to deflect or what?

Explanation: They're unevolved.

Everyone has a little good in them.

It's a model of how human would look like if he would evolve to survive car crashes.

>I don't see how this has anything to do with my post though
It demonstrates how blacks original skin colour was white.

A sculpture to teach Australians to drive better.

>filename

>It demonstrates how blacks original skin colour was white.

Except it does no such thing, as I educated you.
If by "original skin" you mean in some human ancestors, then yes. It was white while we had body hair to keep us from getting skin cancer.
While losing the body hair, we evolved darker skin, to protect us from it.
Then, while moving north, we evolved lighter skin again, to battle vitamin D deficiency, since that is on average more detrimental than skin cancer, and in the north there was less exposure to direct sunlight as people lived in forests and due to much cloudier weather.

So pre-humans had light skin, then early humans had dark skin, and now modern humans mostly have lighter skin.
Its a balance between vitamin D deficiency and skin cancer, depending on your region's weather and geography.

You might spend all day in your basement but people thousands of years ago were outside hunting and gathering etc, you fucking krokodil brain dead monkey

>So pre-humans had light skin, then early humans had dark skin, and now modern humans mostly have lighter skin.
Dude you sound racist

>australian tax dollars were wasted on this

Dude, you sound like someone who got told and is doing his best to avoid admitting it.

Blacks habitat is not even the most lit place on earth. Some areas are lit rather moderately. Egypt has much more sun exposure, but they invented means of dealing with this, like building houses, wearing clothes and heavy facial makeup. Meanwhile blacks ancestors just sacrificed most of each generation to skin cancer until mother nature had mercy on them.

And somewhere, there is a bureaucrat proud of organizing it.

How does having 12 nipples help one survive car crashes?

>nigger skips face day and leg day

that's my mate graham pls be nice to him