Why is Barry such an idiot?

Why did he treat Patty like shit and force her to leave?

Because Iris

Iris>Patty

He didn't want to look like an asshole by breaking up with her.

I would like to be her bf

>You will never pat that

iktfb.jpg

Because she was a useless pointless character and thankfully someone did the smart thing in getting rid of her before she could fully grow and fester into a tumor.

I thought the actress left because she had a role in some other movie/show and told the Flash show to fuck off.
Maybe it's just me.

Barry a shit

omg

and then when he finally secured her he pressed the reset button.

God I want to use my face as her seat so bad.

This chick is ugly as shit
>but muh butt
Get taste Sup Forums

>I've dated every nationality

The UN recognizes 190 sovereign nations, with 16 more whose sovereignty is disputed.

She's not ugly, but she's really fucking plain and boring looking. I see prettier girls than her everyday just walking down the block. I honestly think Sup Forums just likes her because she was literally just season 1 felicity.

This.
>Defeated Zoom without resorting to kill him
>Saved alt. universe version of his father
>Saved the multiverse
>Two episodes prior, got over his mother's death
>Iris finally declares her love for him

And Barry is like nah fuck it. What a shit head.

the only one who can enter his heart is
the black racer

Because she mitral gave up her dream of being a CSI to become a cop so she can murder the dude who killed her father.
And she basically didn't take the hint her and Barry just wasn't meant to be and uses Barry to forcibly make him reveil he's the Flash.

I would totally raise her wife's son.

Maybe because she actually was shit. Literally the worst character to appear in the shoe this far.

well

Pretty sure she always had two shoes, user.

That's kind of what happens when the entire idea of her character was "this show needs a felicity too!"

She's got an amazing ass, but she's way too flat chested for me.

His father died because of him.

Barry is going through a very subtle nervous breakdown throughout the episode, and getting betrayed and locked up by his own friends didn't help.

Haha yeah man, that's exactly what I was thinking too about Patty. Glad they nipped that one in the bud.

This.

Linda was best girl.

>Hot
>Fun
>Puts out
>Got a good job
>Not high maintenance
>Totally OK with Barry's Flashing.

Biggest blue balls was teasing adding her to the team and then moving her to Coast City forever.

>Linda
>hot

this

>I'm a faggot where is all the penis?!?
Glad we got that settled.