***Mega Happening Alert***

***Mega Happening Alert***

Is today the day? These guys going down will cause massive global financial meltdown.

Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse Kicked Out Of Stoxx Europe 50 Index!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/deutsche-bank-credit-suisse-kicked-out-stoxx-europe-50-index

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtjQo7Lvotw
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html
google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK&ei=X2CgV6HOGoiNULDkiaAL
youtube.com/watch?v=fr_Nsbtkz1M
bravenewcoin.com/news/skype-founder-jaan-tallinn-proposes-saving-the-world-using-blockchain-technology/
express.co.uk/news/world/684259/George-Soros-100-million-euro-bet-Deutsche-bank-collapse-shares-EU-referendum-Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=eLWVPwi65Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can it just fucking die already

It's good, isn't it? Fuck financial system.

Sup Forums says there's going to be a happening 365 days of the year, it's getting a bit boring now.

lol, just wait, it'll be bailed out by the people in the end. higher taxes and more crime is the mega happening that will happen in europe.

also, this boat will slowly slowly sink.. it wont die in a flash..

11.00 is the auto scrip doomsday from what I was told, almost there guys.

This, CS will probably get bailed out by our government like UBS in 2008

link to the non-nyse version of the stock? looking it up on google no longer shows the gtaph... jesus christ they're really finished

It's been sinking slowly for a while now. Deutsche Bank may get some bailouts, but if the situation gets bad enough to start bringing the US down no bailouts will work. This is the last stretch of madness before people will accept the reality of the situation.

hyup, fucking retarded german politicians with their policy of austerity in basically the entire Mediterranean.

they get what they deserve. fucking white peopl.

kek, people said that we were going back to the dark ages after the housing crisis.

this is no different.

Ive been watching this shit fall for a month now. Please just die already!

Yeah nothing changes bro, you really know what you're talking about. This is much worse than the housing crisis, and that left our economy in the zombified state it's getting ready to fall from.

You been pushing this failed meme ever since Brexit.

Oil $40 USD a Barrel
Things seem to be in motion
US Treasury Bonds all time low from 10yr too 30yr

Well that is beacuse it is always happening

There is no other alternative but for it to fail. Its just a matter of "when the music stops" as the famous citi quote goes.

WHY HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR LIKE THE PAST MONTH???

LIFE PRO TIP: NOTHING IS HAPPENING

That's not a happening, all that's happened is those two companies have now lost so much that they are no longer in the top 50. It's not a run on the banks or other sudden collapse, just a small milestone on there way to it.

Update for Fags who don't look for them selves

Does anyone have that image of a rock rolling down a hill to hit a house?

Underrated get. Checked.

Praise KEK

Checked. Praise KEK.

No, August 14th is the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtjQo7Lvotw

beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html

Is there any online brokerages where we can short the deutsche bank?

Also There are rumors there will be a second coup attempt in Turkey by 14 August.

Link
google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK&ei=X2CgV6HOGoiNULDkiaAL

Confirmed 11.00 by the end of Trading

Guys. This is bad.

Once a stock is kicked out, funds and pension funds need to sell the stock and push the banks into faillure.

Once the funds and pension funds sell, they need to write down the losses.

Pension funds go bankrupt.

American banks will also crash.

American pension funds will also default.

Expect a couple of months of turbulence before a 10% correction.

Current Level

how?

I want to believe

Just fucking crash already, there is only a couple months left before Shmita is finished

JIDF gave me this the other day:

youtube.com/watch?v=fr_Nsbtkz1M

Haven't heard much about it in the news, but oil is hovering around $40/barrel

Wasn't Deutsche bank too fucking big to be bailed out? It owned more assets then the entire EUs GDP, right?

>norgayans on suicide watch

awww yisss

right. it fall 14 august

>elites cash out
>price drops
>elites buy back in
>wealth transfer successful
every time

Goyim, goyim, we're just correcting the assets. Would anybody like to buy some dip?

August 26th to the 30th.

>fuck Financial systems! They should all burn LoL
>can't wait for the happening
>why isn't my debit card working?
>why isn't the internet working?
>why aren't my lights working?
>why is my cash worthless?
>where is all the water?
>fuck Financial intermediaries LoL

The factor that people wouldn't let things like basic necessities such as water and electricity run without getting paid goes to show how ridiculous our society has become.

also

>Sup Forums down confirm happening?

We pray for chaos and darkness you fool. Also a high amount of Sup Forumsacks are armed even in funless countries. And we have a total lack of sympathy for normies we would not even wait till the "three days without food" to start burning shit up.

Not just them :(

Time to short some stocks.

>Id is Ia4XLda0
>dao
Kek wills it.

>26st to the 30st

FTFY

Is Alberta still on fire btw? Reducing supply should help.

Not that I've heard.

Ha

Hahaha I like this

tell that to those who still live on the streets

This.
I am all in for giving up on some of my luxuries and conveniences for the greater good.

>>why isn't the internet working?
>>why aren't my lights working?
>>where is all the water?

It's not impossible to create a system where people are provided with the bare necessities to live like food, water and electricity. To get more they could simply encourage people to spend few hours of their day to work for the system. It's ridiculous that with the current unemployment levels and automation we are still asked to work more than 8 hours a day jobs that used to be handled by 5 other people.

Why not manage resources using more modern methods rather than money.
bravenewcoin.com/news/skype-founder-jaan-tallinn-proposes-saving-the-world-using-blockchain-technology/

bring it

this is what pol does

They should go back to somalia

I don't think you understand derivatives and their consequences. There's no way to bailout these banks after they collapse, you have to catch it beforehand. This isn't something backed up by land, derivatives are by definition based on something else. It's essentially betting, no assets besides cash change hands upon completion of the contract.

Here's a tip: a global bank going bankrupt isn't a linear process and the response isn't linear either.

You can always buy puts...

This happens. The visigoths surrounded rome long enough that the people inside actually let the barbarians in. At least that's the myth.

Don't think we will C a move today

Well yeah, fuck financial system! Special mention goes to, fuck EU and west.
We are already fucked so much - any possible happenings can only unfuck us at this point.

There are people who unironically believe the market will just ((("crash")))...

Rename your webm to something without spoilers

My parents owe Deutsche bank 15000 jewros

does this mean my parents don't have to pay it back if it goes bust?

i concur with the sentiment expressed by this aussie

DB just keeps tumbling and all the experts say total collapse is just around the corner

when will they finally kick the bucket and go penny stock tier?

AHAHAHAHAHA

no

That would be terrible. You need more tanned Lawyers, Doctors, and Engineers to save Germany!

>august 14th

shit, now i'm seriously worried. there is a penis inspection day at the refugee-only spermbank i work at on august 14th.
normally i'm just running around in my goatcostume "helping" the refugees with their "sexual emergency" but the doctor asked me to assist him on penis inspection day. i hope nothing goes wrong.

>***Mega Happening Alert***
Seriously, who cares ?

holy fuck you faggot. it's a 5% dip. stfu with this shit.

Seems more like camel jokey propaganda then yidish jeweries, but then again, there is no difference.

>Genocide Semites

Is DB regressing?

everyone is worried drumpf will get elected that is why they're going down

>B-but Brexit w-will harm the UK
Trash it all.

>mfw they still sell off sub prime mortgages in the USA
D E V I L I S H ! ! !

It keeps getting lower

nice get but I expect to see it trading around 8 at the end of the year with no happening, affter next QE it'll go up to around 15 again

IT'S PLUNGING, SELL SELL SELL

Interest rates just got a deep cut in Australia. Soros bet 100 million euros against them.

Yeah its happening. Very soon.

. . . Those are the eyes of a man who has corpses hidden on his property.

HOLY FUCK

Isnt Commerzbank also involved in this,
Dont look good for them today

>dip

9 years is a very long dip

and credit suisse

>DB is now doing worse than CSG
Wow

>Credit Suisse
wow I did not know they were doing so badly

nice spot user, commerz has truly had their shit cucked up

lol whoops

Somebody's going to have to put a stop to these shenanigans.

cont.

>hire nigger as CEO
>fund Hillary Clinton
guess what happened afterwards?

express.co.uk/news/world/684259/George-Soros-100-million-euro-bet-Deutsche-bank-collapse-shares-EU-referendum-Brexit OH BOY AM I SUPRISED OR WHAT

they deserve it

if they get a bail out I will publicly demonstrate against it

Do you guys remember when those that doubted Sup Forums said that the shemitah happening was nothing?

JUST

forgot pic

pol is always right

Can you explain why almost every major bank is failing when the global economy is growing?

Can anyone help me out on this?

Isn't it cycles of 7 years or something like that ?

I think the problem is that there are too many banks.

because the economy doesn't exist. Ever since the gold standard was abandoned, all money is created through debt. Through this method at one point it goes to far and the fake money outnumbers the real money by far to much. That time is now.

Also explains why I'm seeing the price of gold and silver skyrocket. The kikes know what's coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWVPwi65Cs

Oh cool I got dubs on my ID, thanks kek