ITT: The the biggest shithole in your country (state for burgers)

ITT: The the biggest shithole in your country (state for burgers)

Here in NJ, we have the lovely Camden, whose features include:
>Real estate analytics company NeighborhoodScout has named it within the top 5 "most dangerous" cities in the United States every year since it has compiled the list. Several times it has been ranked 1st on the list, most recently in 2015
> In 2012, Camden set a new record by tallying 69 homicides
>Morgan Quitno has ranked Camden as one of the top ten most dangerous cities in the United States since 1998, when they first included cities with populations less than 100,000. Camden was ranked as the third-most dangerous city in 2002. Camden was ranked as the most dangerous city overall in 2004 and 2005.
>Camden has never seen its yearly violent crime rate drop below 2 per 100 residents. In comparison, the national rate is about 0.37 per 100 residents.[309] So, the lowest violent crime rate that Camden has had in recent decades was still nearly six times the national average.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0
youtube.com/watch?v=iCfwBwEulp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Itäkeskus, East Helsinki.

About 50% nig nogs, 30% gypsies, and 20% hobos and junkies.

Marsa. Suffers from some major diversity.

Winnipeg. The weather is terrible there even by Canadian standards and it is a very dangerous city because it is full of injuns. The north end is probably the closest thing Canada has to an America-tier ghetto

That would be the freedom-free five: California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland.

Don't you have a containment general

>state for burgers
yeah no, you ain’t special

Those are important states

Considering the country's population and diversity of states, yes we are

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0

>Camden
Isnt it the city of Earl in My name is Earl?

I think that would be the "Cañada Real Galiana". An artificial ghetto created by gypsies and other junkie scum, its located in the outskirts of Madrid
youtube.com/watch?v=iCfwBwEulp8

Yeah, but you definitely don't want to live in them.

mount druitt in NSW and a lot of abo communities are always mentioned in discussions like this down here

our capital. manila

all of the slum pictures you see on Philippines are in manila

My vote goes to Marawi. Literally Aleppo tier right now. Good job cleaning out those ISIS roaches btw, hope you can rebuild quickly.

I don't think /k/ counts as a general.

Red States are all third world
And before the memesters blame it on minorities, there's no minorities in West Virginia, Kentucky, Montana or Wyoming and they're some of the worst.

I knew a guy from there, he was angry all the time. Like real anger issues. I want to saskatchewan once and realized why. Never going back again.

It's homicide rate is around 3.2 and lower than Edmonton's. To put that into perspective, St. Louis has a homicide rate of about 50.

Probably the Ruhrgebiet, once Heart of the German Industry and biggest Industrial area of Europe, now a shithole that is full of Turks, Kurds, Arabs and other Subhumans like Poles.

Probably Wittenoom considering it's basically Australia's Chernobyl.

If discounting fucking shitty country towns in the ass end of nowhere. In terms of cities, Sydney can get pretty fucking rough in places. Places like Blacktown and Penrith are massive shitholes but nothing like you see in Europe or the US.

>hating fellow euros

Fuck off

Napoli. Nobody in the rest of Italy likes those who live there.

This

If we're counting everything then I'd have to say Walsenburg but if only larger cities are considered then Pueblo.

t. Colorado