Can a kind slav tell me what the watermark in this meme means (pycня cocaть)? Google wasn't helpful

Can a kind slav tell me what the watermark in this meme means (pycня cocaть)? Google wasn't helpful

Also these slav country ball things thread I guess

Google Translate says it means "country pages".

>pycня cocaть

'russia sucks'

Does swiss cheese come from switzerland (
("swiss")?

No it means russkies suck it

How am I supposed to know?

Yes it does. Switzerland makes alot of cheese.

I think the Emmentaler is probably the most famous for its characteristic of big holes. Its the essential swiss cheese.

If you mean "swiss cheese" as a brand.

Then probably not, it would probably be produced locally in your country. Making cheese with holes is not difficult.

Flavor is everything in a cheese, and consistency.

Id never give my high quality local cheese for any mass produced shit from a big factory.

weren't these supposed to be pro-russian propaganda?

1) That's not the original ones.
2) They are made by an overpatriotic normie on VK (russian Facebook).

roar roar
grr

>it's just some random guy on Facebook
>pay no attention to the manlet behind the curtain

Fun fact: Switzerland has nothing to do with sanctions, so Swiss cheese is not banned in Russia. It's expensive, though.

TOO expensive, it seems.

This is russian cheese on your picture. It's not expensive at all, so it's probably some drunkard made a stupid joke.

>switzer post deleted
Nigga what.

wow did some bydlo infect your wife with aids or something? you seem almost TOO upset

True.
Its expensive because we dont have big factories to pump out more to make it cheaper. Also bigger factories could lead to reduction in quality.

Honestly Id love for us to make more political ties to you and encourage friendly interactions.

Cheers amd a happy new year to everyone

You larp as real swiss now?

Hahaha, no.
Im an actual Swiss. Just browsing Sup Forums instead of doing work.

>flag
I couldn’t resist

I've notice that only now, lol.

Hello, my fellow pre-school student, whom doesn't know that Chechens did use Pycня in reference to state, not ethnicity.

haha, yet one is a cartoony meme and the other one most like depicted reality(didn’t come out of thin air, i mean). sorry, I’ll leave you alone now

Haхyй иди eблaн.