This man tells Sup Forums what movies to like

>this man tells Sup Forums what movies to like

And he has better taste than you.

Does this faggot only watch block busters?

oldfag here. i stopped watching movies in 2013
RLM gives me enough info to keep up on the meems

i dont really like mikes taste in movies, i still find him funny though

rich has best taste tbqh

>this man hates minorities, is a nazi sympathizer and enjoys when women step on his face

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Besides Jurassic World, The Force Awakens, GOTG 1&2 and Schlock(1973), what are Mikes other favourite films?

wat

That actually should read:
>this is the man the 12-16 year old edgy kids of Sup Forums listen to without question and whose opinions they regurgitate

>this man tells redditors what movies to like
fixed that shit for you

I think Mike is funny even though I don't agree with him half the time.

id4 sequel, that one's the killer. Well, that and wonder woman.

No, he doesn't.
>all of Sup Forums watches Plebbit Letter Mediums

Intelligent men listen to Jay's opinion.

But Jay is so small, and small men are untrustworthy.

nah, that's Jay's job, Mike love shlock and everybody including him knows this

Titanic

I feel lazy to rewatch last episode, what horror movie did they recommended?

He may be small but he's big where it counts, in his ass where the big dicks go.

What are some movies that defines Rich's taste in movies for you all I can think of is that he doesn't care for Raimi's Spiderman

>its a Mike brings Star Trek episode once again

You're acting as if Jay doesn't like schlock either and that he has great taste in cinema. Truth is they are both fucking plebs. The difference is Mike knows it and admits it, while Jay is under the pathetic guise that he's some kind of cinephile.