This is one of the most soul crushing and vile movies I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't even finish it...

This is one of the most soul crushing and vile movies I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't even finish it. I'm not kidding when I said the movie gave me a panic attack. Movies like this just shows how vile and inhuman females actually are. I admit that I'm a robot from /r9k/ , but I was never a female hater until I watched this movie. If nobody has seen it, it's basically about a cute and innocent girl goes to college and meets a nice guy who is socially awkward and they fall in love. Fast forward to end of college and the girl is saying that she is moving to the city and needs a break from the relationship even though she loves him and how it will make them stronger. Basically for the next 45 minutes this girl moves into the city and acts like a complete whore. The most disgusting scene is when a douchebag chad in one night gets to have sex with her, and in the morning he basically calls her a stupid whore and the main character feels used. So what does she do? She calls up her ex boyfriend and meets up with him and tells him she loves him and she is ready to be back together. This movie is the most disgusting movie ever, not even one female role model in the whole movie, yet it was made by females for female audience so this means that this is how females actually are. I don't understand how anyone would went a girlfriend or wife in this day and age when girls are such fickle, disgusting, dishonest, unloyal , and evil creatures. They don't even understand the notion of companionship or loyalty like men do. I honestly believe that females are more parasite then human. This movie really changed my world view.

I'm sorry but girls are scum

I liked how Chad got cucked by some Muslim guy.

whoa that's a lot of words to tell us you're a buttmad virgin.
girls like sex too, get over it.

Brie tits

Wow. I already said I was a virgin from /r9k/. Nice try though at virgin shaming me.

You know this isn't a documentary right?

>girls like sex too
they are also funny get over it

I love how they put that fat girl in things and act like she's super hot and every guy desires her. Like I'll see some guy want to bang her in a movie and somehow think fat people are not disgusting. Nice try Hollywood. She's still fat.

Hollywood is not real retard.

It's propaganda/social engineering

Nice novella though.

>I watched a movie that I knew I wasn't going to like, and it turns out that I didn't like it, so my prediction was correct

And this is the movie's fault?

>drunk
>their shoes are still on

what a soleful loss

Her beef curtains would curl over your hips and probably envelope you like the maw of a giant constrictor

I don't get it bros, why do cute girls always go for the jerks

Oh its far worse than just that OP.

>be roastie
>get HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer causing bugs from infesting my snatch
there is now a power vacuum in the roastie
>continue riding the cock carousel with renewed abandon and liberation
>collect new forms of HPV that are unaffected by the vaccine
>give these new forms of HPV to betacuck pussy eaters
>beta cucks get cancer from new forms of HPV that they'd never have come in contact without the combination of the Cock Carousel and the HPV vaccine

Chad's are literally a disease vector that are culling betacucks. I think girls understand this instinctively and know any guy that offers to go down on them is a waste of genetic material.

>They don't even understand the notion of companionship or loyalty like men do
Okay, I agree with you on everything else but this is completely untrue. Men will tear themselves apart and backstab their childhood best friend whenever some good looking pussy simply enters their little group. Men don't care about other men, men care about the almighty pussy. Other men are just obstacles or tools to be used accordingly. Women might hate each other, but they stick together when needed

>there is now a power vacuum in the roastie

>women stick together

depends on the adhesive properties of the snail trails seeping out of their gashes. Many are more watery, some are creamy, but if they're sticky, its probably a sign of diabetes or dehydration.

t. gynecologist

They're fun.

This is r*ddit-tier humor. Next time try actually being clever before trying to be witty

I agree that this sounds disgusting but if you could get laid with qts easily then you wouldn't be loyal either. I'm afraid this is just a facet of human nature

t. guy

>sounds familiar

Because they're creeped out by the guys who spend the evening furtively staring at their feet, whose main social contribution is a half-hearted pick-up line that they barely commit to delivering.

While the nice guy is wondering whether he should maintain eye contact, in strides a Woke Wakandan, more floating than walking, his pineal gland as supple and healthy as pre-Caucasoid biology intended.

If you had ultrasonic microphones tuned to the right frequencies, you'd hear the piercing oscillations of all the pussies for miles quaking in hungry anticipation.

>having shitty friends

>Pineal glandlet detected

I pray everyday that I'll live to see Caucasoid cucks like you put back in your nutrient tanks

Don't you have anything better to do than mislead a bunch of people who will never watch this movie?
>So what does she do? She calls up her ex boyfriend and meets up with him and tells him she loves him and she is ready to be back together.
Lying by omission, baby. Her ex has already moved on and has a new girlfriend. She gets her comeuppance good and proper for her behavior.

To be honest it's a decent movie. I went in with less than zero expectations and was pleasantly surprised at what they did with Leslie Mann's character.

>goes straight to race-baiting

holy shit your panties are in a bunch

There we go, that's better

So Roasties do post on Sup Forums

This. The movie is just propaganda. Hollywood is trying to get women to be like this, but women who haven't swallowed the poison are still out there. Instead of going full MGTOW retard, find a good traditional woman, do like Varg and make a bunch of snow nigger babies. That's exactly what the forces behind this movie don't want.

>Her ex has already moved on and has a new girlfriend. She gets her comeuppance good and proper for her behavior.

>I'm so obsessed with the idea of being in love that I just, it's like, I completely lose myself. Like, I forget what I want and I just disappear. I'm like the horse in 'The Neverending Story'.

I watched maybe 11 minutes of the movie only for Qt Pie Dakota Johnson. The movie is very flat, I didn't really see the point to why the movie was made either, it's all very empty

This. Hollywood isn't spinning persuasive spells that change behavior. If anything it might affirm the bad decisions of already bad people.

You are giving movie producers who care only about money way too much credit. You can't really engineer culture, as much as Madison Avenue and Hollywood would like people to think so.

It was one thing when the Electric Jew was new and most of the population was newly urban. But now any one message is competing with a billion others. One also has to consider that if art could theoretically change culture, it would have to be powerful and likely experienced as beautiful. This is neither.

People give media too much credit.
It's also very easy to blame media for stuff you don't like

> I don't understand how anyone would went a girlfriend or wife in this day and age when girls are such fickle, disgusting, dishonest, unloyal , and evil creatures.

You could say the same thing about a stray dog that's never had proper master. You need to train the people in your life to act the way you want, ya beta fucks.

Who the fuck thinks Rebel Wilson is attractive and what movies portray her as such. The only thing I can think of that does that is that Grimsby thing and even then his character is portrayed as a fat fetishist. Every appearance in any movie or tv show she has is about her being fat. It's been like that since Fat Pizza and it's still like that now. She's a disgusting creature and I hope you Americans keep her.

That shit happens all the time in real life and is a sad possibility for anyone that ever takes a break from their relationship.

AF/BB is true in every way and shape.

>watches a movie
>"this means that this is how females actually are"

cringe

Watch the movie the main girl who broke up with her bf. Actually get her comeuppance. The ex-bf got married to somebody else while she stayed single. The movie is about degeneracy, but it's not promoting it like some sort of lifestyle everybody should have but more of the fact that it shows the terrible consequences of that lifestyle.

The "nice" guy was an available beta, that's not the way kid...