/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/machismocalleje/status/942787876378509312
youtube.com/watch?v=djIL6YRNMH0
youtube.com/watch?v=MrYa_PGkFQE
youtube.com/watch?v=19X-g5jHRzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Anglos hit the wall so hard and young?

filtered

I don't know but your two examples prove that they all do.

Fair skin is weak skin

literally me

filtered

*opens cockpit door*
>"what the hell are you doing in here?" (he leans over to the radio to squawk 7700) "Sir, please return to your seat"
"don't touch that just yet. I just want to ask you one question, then I'll go."
>"okay, what is it?"
"I've got a treat for someone, but it's someone very particular - and I'm interested if you can tell me if you know of anyone similar to the person I seek"
>"what the hell is this? why would I know..."
"Oh, I think you'll know... WHO'S A GOOD BOY?"
>*he goes absolutely mad and jumps up, paws bashing all the buttons and knocking the joystick forward causing the plane to dive straight out of the sky* "ARF! ARF! ART! AWROOOOOOO! ARF! ARF! ARF!"

what alcohol do soyboys like to drink?

noom-ale

>358 bytes

making love with a negro

i finished my sandwich they were good

This is why we should submit ourselves to BLACKNESS

ajjajaja

how women see tall men

there are cans a bit like that here
still not sure what you're trying to do

how jewish women see tall men

nigger here
getting sucked by an aussie and made love to by a brit

>.gif

twitter.com/machismocalleje/status/942787876378509312

wew

even what trump jr did is not illegal. unless there is proof that information is exchanged (which would have been the DNC emails that were apparently leaked to wikileaks by someone from russia) so far we have nothing incriminating anyone after all this time except for lying to the FBI. the fact that throughout all of the trump himself hasn't been brought up once is a pretty bad sign for the investigation.

I found a video
youtube.com/watch?v=djIL6YRNMH0
>Published on 31 Oct 2015
>not a single upvote
poor lad

where is your sanduich

see

A DOWN IN THE MEXICALI
WOP CHOOAH

That first sip of the day

I'd be amazed if anything came of the Mueller investigation, I think it's going to wrap up soon

You're still not following along. There are two issues:
1) Whether he did something illegal
2) Whether he lied to the FBI
Two separate issues and either can take him down. Based on what we've seen from others in the campaign, it appears there were lots of lies and people trying to cover things up.

Blech! No thank you.

out of coffee beans

coffee is shit

can't stop burping but it tastes like baked chicken so im not even mad

in my stomach

going to smoke rn

Jew's ear is a kind of mushroom. Mate came round after a hike saying he'd seen some on his travels, and then a few days later we had one growing in our flat. He must've got spores on him that ended up in our bathroom. Apparently they're edible but they look fucking rank.

I love British women.

you seem incredibly bias and willingly to jump to a conclusion based on no evidence of wrong doing. i can tell you want trump to be guilty which is why you're starting from point B and working backwards.

lying to the FBI is not going to incriminate trump at all and isn't proof that there was any conspiracy that took place. so far the logic you have is "well some things look shady therefore they must all be guilty"

have a coke so might have it for caffeine
state of me

you will get cancer if you smoke

>lying to the FBI is not going to incriminate trump at all
Yep, you still don't get it. Lying to the FBI itself is a crime. If you do that, you go to jail. End of story.

big hands

me too

How did the fellowship of the ring go #2? Did they not wipe their asses? Did the just poo wherever?

L'or ground coffee is on special offer at Tesco atm, half price. Only £2. It's pretty good stuff. Grinding your own beans is a meme as far as I can tell, never seemed to make much difference.

>Jew's ear

Hillary got away with it and she wasn't even president.

yes i do get it you utter brainlet. the point is if someone in the campaign is found guilty of lying it doesn't incriminate trump nor prove their guilt in conspiracy. not that you care about that at all

leaves mate

what do you think we did before the invention of toilet paper

going t' shop anyone want owt?

going to see if I can find a can with a pull tab like that

freshly ground generally has a fresher taste to me tbqh, it's not that expensive either.

They had some banter in those days. Not like today. Nowadays you'd go to jail for waving a mushroom in a Jew's face and going "See that? That's your ear, that is."

>what do you think we did before the invention of toilet paper

ask the people of the middle east

>drinking coffee
soyface bugman

I'm English

Remember you saying this once before. They're pretty cool looking ngl

dont know what this means

Those hands are meant for deadlifting and doing pull ups.

*throws you in jail*

racism is illegal m8

You kept saying if he lied to the FBI it's not a big deal because reasons. I'm telling you otherwise.

If everybody under him is lying about Russian contacts, it's not conclusive proof but it is evidence that there needs to be further investigation.

*arrests you*

youtube.com/watch?v=MrYa_PGkFQE

Beans cost the same as ground, it's just a ball ache to clean the grinding apparatus. My grinder was loud as fuck as well so I couldn't make a coffee late at night for fear of disturbing the neighbours.

lies all my mum and dad has been smoking since they were 15 or under and neither of them have cancer

If you see a filthy Mexican crossing the border are you allowed to shoot it?

bored of living in this gay society lads
need to join an army of roving warlords

Just got woken up by the cunt next door grinding his coffee beans

umm cool it with the homophobia sweaty x

keep some ground spare so i can make some if i want to
and my machine is pretty easy to clean

Only one is allowed to be the warlord, the rest have to be minions or henchmen or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=19X-g5jHRzI
your anthem

beto

Get hand grinder

No actually I didn't. I even mentioned lying to the FBI was a crime earlier. And "he" in this case isn't Trump so he STILL isn't incriminated.

>it's not conclusive proof

It's not proof at all. Again actual evidence of conspiracy doesn't actually matter to you. The fact that they were apparently in touch with Russia so much yet still were never given the emails they wanted (nor any other information apparently) says a lot. Until ANY evidence of information exchange comes out they are innocent of conspiracy.

wish this coffee mong would grind my bollocks

/brit/

Just discovered that my Samsung e1086 has an "offline" mode. No more putting it on silent and getting missed calls, now people will think it's turned off, not being ignored. 2018 is looking bright, lads.

gentlemen...there can only be one

stuck my thumb in my girlfriend's bum when i was shagging her from behind, she was having none of it

only drink coffee from the aeropress myself

That's what I had. It was only a cheap one though, so it was loud and the grind was inconsistent (which I understand is a problem).

me

only one what?

Never heard the proverb "if there's smoke, there's fire"?

If somebody's employees a bunch of criminals lying about their activities on their employer's behalf, it's a pretty good bet that person is doing something wrong.

exactly as i said. you don't care about evidence you just want them to be guilty and if there's anything shady its enough for you to cling to

/brit/

silence
the time of decision is now
steel yourselves

I didn't say it was conclusive proof or that his employees lying would be enough to convict Trump. I said it's very suspicious and warrants further investigation. Why are you being a brainlet about this? Seems like you're the one with the agenda where you keep moving the goalposts of your argument.

I'm off to bed

new apartment tower going up at the amazon site in london

we let him down

rorke

we Americans are in control
makes sense, seeing how we're the most evolved

My wife and I were in a fairly upscale Korean restaurant today when -- wtf were they thinking? -- this song came on. I had to go outside to avoid a public meltdown. This song has power.

America is simply the natural continuation of the British Empire

>we Americans are in control
Not really, no.

do wonder what the thing i won't be able to adapt to will be if i get old

bizarre to think that in his time europeans were like 40% of the planet and the papers were all moaning about the tribes dying out

the state enforced homosexuality

Luxembourg is the Australian's natural enemy

can't adapt to most things now
imagine it could be anything