What is your opinion on this, Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on this, Sup Forums?

I don't have one, go ask

>based off a cartoon
>mocking cape comics
>specifically now with the CW2 event and the two versus movie
>hurr go to Sup Forums
Are you also that anal in the hundred MCU/DCEU threads we have every month?

#teamcoon

>mocking Marvel
Fuck these guys.

Why did they change Timmy's persona? And what is Craig supposed to be?

Superman

Supercraig?

The stupid title makes me giggle

SuperCraig

> mysterion netflix series will never be more than a mere throwaway joke

why even live

>missed the only actual superhero of the bunch

>Oh is that you want? Civil War?

>Yeah dude Civil War fuck you.

>I thought Civil War wasn't supposed to happen until phase 3.

I keked heartily at work.

Same with SuperCraig x WonderTweek

DUDE
ANUS
LMAO

>implying he isn't the final boss brainwashed by the Hydra equivalent

That's quite the flag you're waving there. Looks a little sketchy, though.

What about the guy that can't die who actually fights crime? Is he not a superhero?

If he can't die then there's nothing super or heroic about his actions

>muh Disney

Fuck off

stick of truth was terrible and took me like 5/6 hours to beat granted it got fucked over dev wise but still it was an incomplete game

also since its not being made in montreal/france I know for a fact it will be shit

>You have to be able to die to be heroic.

because even timmy can see that iron man and penance are shitty super hero personae's to base your fun on?

>normal person
>I will put my life at risk to save another
>heroic
>Immortal Man
>I will mildly inconvenience myself to save another
>not heroic

The line about sneaking in the black hero movie in phase 3 got me

Yeah, just like waterboarding isn't bad because you don't actually die. In matter of fact, why don't you try it out!

>No matter how many lives he saves its considered not heroic because he comes back to life the next day.

Hoping for at least one team up!

Looks fun but my PC is only for work and i don't plan on buying a PS4 or XBOX ONE just for one Game

This.

Also, go fuck yourself. Sup Forums is the worst board on the whole site.

Fucking Mouseketeers

>going out of my way to fight evil, potentially getting the shit kicked out of me
>mild inconvenience
wew

>not on PS3
It's not as though this game is going to demand heavy graphics.

Dont believe it was in stick of truth, but id like there to be a a part in the game where thyre ninjas weapons. That and collecting chinpokemon again.

that whole reference seemed too soon. the movie just came out a few weeks ago. theyre still developing this game, right?

I believe that was pre order DLC in the first game

He's in the game, just not the start

Dying is not pretty cool user, It fucking hurts!

You could buy a Katana from Jimbo in SoT which was basically the strongest weapon in the game due to being an actual weapon and not some toy or shit

So you're saying Superman isn't actually being heroic?

South Park lives on Too Soon. That scene felt like it was made for the trailer too.

i'm sure it's great, but i can't really afford it i guess? and i don't really have time for gaming much anymore. i need to play stick of truth

I feel like they only did the SodoSopa/Whole foods plot in order for this game to have a new map.

I don't enjoy the show and have stopped watching it, what are you referring to?

I enjoyed the first one, will probably like this one too.

>I don't enjoy the show and have stopped watching it, what are you referring to?

Why are you even in this thread? Anyway, the town got a make-over last season because it wanted to seem more progressive so things like a Whole Foods were added.

Because the games are different from the new series?

Its pretty common people saying stick of truth hit them right in the nostalgia

They're basically cashing in on the whole Hero vs Hero shit like everyone else now only difference is their being meta about it like usual
I wish the gameplay was sorta like Ultimate Alliance instead of this turn based RPG shit

Well shit I guess you need to kill yourself then, its an rpg and has rpg combat gameplay.

The fact they've switched from basic turnbased rpg to something that is almost Live a Live style is amazing.

Nah shit I just said what it was, and it's still basic turn based even thou that doesn't fit capeshit I don't really care

It seems obvious there's going to alot more classes than three right going by the character creation screen. Wonder what they are, one of them is obviously the psychic cliche with the bald head but I wonder what else alongside the Thing-style bruiser, the blaster and the speedster types .

Fuck off, shill.

Marvel is the worst publisher on Earth.

He appeared in the 2015 trailer

>Liking Marvel

No fucking you.

I just played Stick of Truth, and you know what?
It was a fun game.

Pretty much it was 'hey, remember this bit of south park?'. It was fun, silly, and i didn't have to spend a buttload of time on it. It didn't drag on, and it felt really 'South Park' for lack of a better term.

Also, Wondertweek == WT Snacks?

I just hope they bring up how weird it is for Kenny to now be a deep voiced moralfag when he was a nazi zombie kawaii princess that nearly destroyed the world just a few days earlier.

>a south park game will be one of the first games to do a decent custom superhero creator

Can't tell without seeing more of it.

They could cover some good critiques of superheroes if they wanted to beyond "durr hurr they are popular and there are a lot of them". Talk about how lots of them are basically power fantasies for men, talk about the manipulation of nostalgia to sell products, talk about authoritarian wet dreams etc etc.

On the other hand they could fuck it up and go "durr hurr they are popular and there are a lot of them".

Can't tell yet.

When I saw the wt and s I immediately thought of W.T. Snacks

>Not roleplaying your character properly
Get the fuck out normie

>if they don't do what I want they're dumb!

Kenny's not immortal or invulnerable, he just resurrects.

Getting beaten up or killed still fucking hurts.

Stick of Truth was pretty funny, but the last few seasons of the show itself have sucked and the E3 trailer for this one was dangerously unfunny.

It should really be called

South Park: Fractured Butt Hole

*But

dammit

no shit

Aside from the era of comics they chose, what was wrong with Freedom Force?

Needs to let me romance some of the boys in order to be GOTY.

I am hyped for it.

No, Douchebag is pure

Exactly, and boysu ravu is the purest form of love their is that unites humanity. It's just science and canon, so it definitely should be in.

Nigga, if you were a videogame, you'd be Yu-Gi-Oh: The Falseflag Kingdom.

champions online was pretty legit

It's not like The Stick of Truth was this huge deep deconstruction of the fantasy genre, they're just screwing around with the concepts and maybe make a few meta jokes about them. Stop taking it so seriously.

I hope it's better than Stick of Truth.

Will he appear?

>"I bet you won't get through phase 1, DC Comics!"
>"AHAHAHA TAKE THAT DC!"
>A lukewarm take at Marvel's expense
>"WAIT! WHAT THE FUCK? YOU CAN'T TALK LIKE TO MCU!"

Princess Kenny just had PMS, he's over it

I think it looks good but if it's priced the same way Stick was at launch then they can go straight to hell.

That game was hilarious but not worth full game price

Please PLEASE don't turn this into another fucking Marvel vs DC thread.

Thats a problem of writing, If you make it so the process of dying and coming back to life is horrific and traumatizing its still heroic.

How the fuck are they gonna top the Snuke?

It's full price, but if you prepurchase it you get Stick of Truth for free. So if you don't already have Stick of Truth it's a pretty good deal, otherwise you're right

Can't wait to pirate it.

They claim this game has twice the content of Stick of Truth.

It's more BRAVE of the person who can die, I'd say the action is still just as heroic

that still seems like a lot

Havent thought about it but now that you mention it i can see him making at least one appearance. Maybe more.

I can imagine them using him at the end of the game/credits to criticize what they regret not adding.
>"And there! They should have had a Jew class!"

Jew class should be DLC

No one plays pretend like the poor kid. They gotta pretend their parents aren't fighting every night. It's second nature to switch roles instantly. Kenny could probably be 3 different characters by himself.

Something wrong with City of Heroes/Villians?

Yeah.

It's dead.

I never saw any of the coon episodes.
which ones should I see?

He was depowered. I could see him being an informant, though.

There are only four. Go watch them.

which ones are they?

From Season 13:
>The Coon

And the three parter from season 14:
>Coon 2 Hindsight
>Mysterion Rises
>Coon vs Coon and Friends

One of the superhero personas also makes a cameo in season's 15 "The Poor Kid" but that isn't really part of the bunch.

google.com
Whore.

Looks like its keeping south parks return to form style of comedy instead of season's 10-18 blandness so I'm on board
The combat seems good as well