How does SPAIN keep its murder rate so low?

Even by Euro standards. The "Comunidad de Madrid" (6.5 million people) had 31 murders in 2015. Compare that to London's 115 murders for 8.6 million. How did Spaniards become so pacified and law-abiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

happyplanetindex.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominicans_Don't_Play
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=bYnHu5ObHO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they sent all their murderers to New Spain

can u find stats for missing persons between the 2 for comparison... could be terrible enforcement

No one has money to buy weapons.

Too lazy to murder.

Because we're not spics.

Homogeneous moorish rape-baby population. Except for based Basques.

I live in London and can tell you that if you remove everyone with skin darker than an Anglo Saxon, murder would drop to 10 a year. It would be so much nicer that we'd have no reason to murder.

Have you seen that punani tho

Spain has a very laid back and good culture.

You can sort of see it here:

happyplanetindex.org/

Spain is noticeably a happier country than most of the world. Turns out that what makes most people unhappy is the turning of human beings into machines.

Because you don't want to kill people if you have Fiesta, Playa and good weather. We also have a beautiful language unlike English and strangers talk to each other and everyone feels welcome.

Then how come all of your women are leaving the country and marrying foreigners?

t. SW France and this place is crawling with Spaniards

I was talking to an Italian friend last night that recently moved to England and she commented on how cold English people are with each other and everyone else. On one hand it makes the place feel unfriendly, on the other when an Englishman is friendly with you beyond common courtesy you know you have a friend for life.

No niggers, right?

Spain is arguably the most christian country in all of europe. Moreso than any eastern country. They have all kinds of bizarre rituals plus a steady influx of degenerate tourists who remind them to keep their conservative values in place.

Madrid has plenty of tanned folk. They even have street-gangs like "Dominicans Don't Play" (that's what they call themselves, even in Spanish).

Those groups usually shoot and kill 2 or 3 of themselves per year, accounting for 10% or so of Madrid's murders.

All those London murders are committed by non-Whites. Madrid has 31 murders because they are all ethnic Med fucks; if London was completely ethnic British, the murder rate would've been 2 per year

Spaniards are too lazy to work let alone kill people

fucking Mexico legitimately thinks it's Spain . just fuck off Mexico. you're literally a bunch of native villagers.

It might seem like a hard concept to understand, but weapons are much more often used for offense than defense.

Nice try
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominicans_Don't_Play

Spaniard here. Nobody is really religious besides old people. No one goes to church unless they are forced by their parents, we have mandatory religion lessons at school that nobody cares about. If football was a religion we would be the most religious country in europe for sure. But we are not really that religious. People get married in church because we always made it that way not because we are religious.

but thats our old name you retarded amerishit
we don't think we are Spanish its just that we used to be called NUEVA ESPAÑA we are the fucking 2nd happiest country in the world and we are shithole something is definitely wrong with this index

No, we don't have mandatory religion lessons. Fuck off.

That index consist on:
Are you Happy?
Yes!

Ok, +1

No, your name is Mexico. It's from the latin root word "Mexcrement"

Plenty of immigrants here, black and otherwise. Where do you folks get the idea that we have no immigration? We actually have one of the highest percentage in the world

"panem et circenses" I suppose

Loved Madrid. Just an awful lot of gypsys there.
Even for my standards as a cologne resident.

Where does most of your immigration come from?

Si las tenemos. Cuando hice la eso elegí educación alternativa y como no tenían suficientes plazas en la clase de religión nos hicieron hacer religión si o si.

jesus christ is nowhere sacred?

why do European people feel the need to import niggers?

Eso no es mandatorio. Vuelve a Marruecos, Ahmed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain
are you dense?
I guess I'm happy I haven't been disturbed by kidnappers or anything yet

chenga tu madre

Morocco
Latin america
British old people in vacation

Fuck, why??

Because we have lots of fascists who curbstomp any mud or dindu who tries shit.

>New Spain (Spanish: Nueva España) was a Spanish colony
>was a Spanish colony
>was

>from 1521–1821
>1821

it's 2016 Paco, might want to update your Aztec calendar

that's why I said you fucking retard
learn to fucking read

hmm, I would have thought your borderline poverty status would have immunized you guys from the spic hordes.

I can read just fine Gorge.
Might want to brush up on that ESL manual, you're going to need it when Trump becomes President.

Spanish-French here. Immigration in Spain is nothing in comparison to France, Belgium or Germany.

We used to be one of the ritches countries I'm europe 15-20 years ago.

Young people (18 years old) were earning 3000+ euros a months without any qualifications or experience working as brick layers. 20 years old had their own houses and sports cars but suddenly we run out of construction jobs and those people couldnt pay for their luxury cars or big houses anymore. Those people grew old without studies or job experience and finding a job was hard for them.

Stop being such a lazy-ass country and taking midday seistas

No wonder you're poor

You can actually SEE African from southern Spain. That's how close it is.

And, what, are the border guards sunbathing on the coast? Are they not dark enough already??

Ask llanitos they are near too

youtube.com/watch?v=bYnHu5ObHO4

I don't speak Failed State. What is this whore saying?

People are way more happy in Spain, even with the crisis. It's the hispanic culture.

Also we have way less sandniggers than other european countries.

Spain is a superior culture, and it reflects in the behavior of the immigrants.

I'm aware their immigration isn't comparable to most of Western European, bu compare Spain to Netherlands both countries have a lot of Moroccans and the difference is night and day.

They are manlets, so you have to kill several to count as one.

Also weirdest thing about Spain is how attractive the men are compared to the women, who are mostly average. Not gay or anything, just an observation I made.

Hi rubius.

Not only murder rates, but also low birth rates rivalling that of both Japan and even Germany. Spain is fucking weird.

>less sandniggers
>literally descendants of the Umayyad Caliphate
ok

I think the Africans and Muslims prefer to go to other European countries.

t. my sis went there and is now married to an educated madrileño and had 2 kids with him when she barely completed high school.

You're gay.