Silicon Valley

Can't these fucking nerds do anything right? Just finished tonight's episode and their stupidity is getting old. Richard is a bigger cunt than Zuckerberg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNyi3nAuLb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I Richards algorithm is so great somebody would have funded or bought or licensed it.

Didn't Haley Joel Osment just acquire their algorithm for free? They put it in his VR thing, so didn't they basically just give away their entire company for free? Not sure why Richard is glad to have gotten rid of him.

>idn't they basically just give away their entire company for free?
Good point. Stay tuned I guess. I would have just "licensed" it to him. That's what's getting old about SV. It's like gilligans island meets silicon valley.

Yeah it's ridiculous, the need to stay within the Status Quo makes this game so damn upsetting. Everytime the characters get some success they're knocked the fuck back down.

It'll take a final season for them to get anywhere.

>It'll take a final season for them to get anywhere.
Not to mention how many times they make a deal, deal is broken, etc. Any lawyer would have a field day with the contracts being entered into and withdrawn over any little dumb shit the writers dream up.

>literally two episodes left
>this season hasn't had an actual plot at all
Why do they constantly introduce shit to drop it an episode later? It feels like you're in this massive state of flux where nothing matters.

Not so bold prediction: no one will give a shit about the VR at Hoolicon, calling it a fad just like Richard did in this ep.

How the fuck are they going to write off Erlich if nothing sticks? Its got to be something really unsatisfying at this point.

>How the fuck are they going to write off Erlich if nothing sticks? Its got to be something really unsatisfying at this point.
I almost thought tonights fire was the end of erlich

Really the only thing keeping Erlich in the show is the fact they live with him. They can write Erlich out in 5 seconds by having them go "Hey man, I think it's time we grow up and get our own place. Peace"

I just feel like theres no way Jian-Yang won't get the house.

I'm gonna miss erlich. His comedy is gold to the show. I think the show will suffer when he's gone.

Jian-Yang is becoming so unlikeable this season. I hope he doesn't get the house.

>caring about plot in a sitcom

I bet you people would have been mad that MASH lasted for 4x as long as the Korean War did. Who gives a shit? I want jokes.

The show is so afraid of changing the status quo that it's likely that they'll just replace Erlich with Jian-Yang

>MASH
WTF show is that grandpa?

Yeah but his autism prevents anyone buying it unless it's implemented in some revolutionary technology.

True but the tech impresses everyone who has seen it. That's what's so annoying. Just because virgin Richard doesn't know how to market it shouldn't be their downfall. Middle out compression works for VR, Video chat and Network storage. Surely someone would buy it just for those purposes. SV tries to make us believe it needs to be a definite final product wrapped in a box.

>pied piper is almost successful
>except it's not
>but they have a plan!

tune in next week for the exact same shit

copying this from the other thread because Sup Forums is my blog

The last 2 episodes were good and season 4 has been ok

Just realize that Silicon Valley doesn't have a serial plot (like Season 1 led us to believe), and enjoy the hilarious bits

I wonder when Gavin will return.

He did in this episode, kinda.

>Not sure why Richard is glad to have gotten rid of him.
jealousy

That was the best part of the episode for me. I like how they don't shy away from shitting on Steve Jobs even though he's dead.

This entire fucking show is entourage without the girls, how have you not seen it yet

Hey richard we're doing the app/compression/company

Oh no richard we cant do the company
Its okay richard we can do the company again
Oh no theres a cliffhanger

This season seems to be in a rut. First couple of seasons it was interesting but lately it's the SOS about a bunch of fuckups.

richard will use the phones at hoolicon to pay bills

I didn't buy that BS about an insurance company chewing up all their server availability.

No shit

But this is actually funny and has good characters. Entourage was shit when you get rid of the eye candy.

judge and berg have mentioned before that they think the show wont be funny if they become successful so I doubt it'll happen.

this season started off good but has been losing momentum even though it has lacked big head (unfunny character)

gavin and russ are the best characters

>This entire fucking show is entourage without the girls, how have you not seen it yet

ive never seen entourage and i cant imagine these two shows have a similar viewer base

>gavin and russ are the best characters
youtube.com/watch?v=FNyi3nAuLb0

>another episode where nothing happens
Alright so in the season 4 trailer, you had Jared saying "we're a criminal organization whose only real product is fraud."

So how is this going to happen either next week or in the finale? No matter what happens, they still have the algorithm and keep pivoting to new shit.

I wish this show was an hour long.

I stopped watching last season. It's too predictable at this point. The main characters catch a break, then proceed to fuck up tremendously. Hard to think they can even put on their own shoes without killing themselves.

But it was COLD in CALIFORNIA. Did you miss that?

>But it was COLD in CALIFORNIA. Did you miss that?
Writers.. Burned out cokeheads.

>virgin
>Richard
Pick one.

I didn't get that part.

when it's cold in ca people are worse at driving, therefore more insurance cases.

correct me if i'm wrong, but osment technically is licensed through hooli to use it now. richard is kinda ending up handing his algorithm like candy though.

The algorithm is already out there in other shapes and forms.

Richards company's have all failed before delivering a final polished product, people have wised up to him now.

>"it was all elbows"

this show has failed to top the "jerk every guy off in the room" scene and i am highly upset about it.

actually agree with this