E
D

oh and also
shitbait

Hey David, why you making that face?

midget vin diesel is pure kino

maybe the best webm ive made yet from the new season

Worst episode yet.

Last weeks was amazing and set everything into motion, then this one was nothing but filler beside Hawk finding the torn diary pages.

Anyone else getting tired of the Dougie shit?

No

fuck no

You have something against little people?

ahahaha
S

P

I

K

E

D

>your face when Cooper will have to fight this supercharged manlet mano y mano in the next episode

How will he make it out alive

This is the best episode of Twin Peaks ever so far. It surpassed episode 29 that I held as my favorite up to this point.

Fuck Chad I'm so mad.

stick his arm out and hold him by the head

Meanest Mini Motherfucker

Dougie's boss was some kind of ex boxer or a fan of the sport so I'm assuming he'll beat the shit out of the midget if/when he comes to stab the office up looking for Coop

The dougie shit is actually my favorite part of the episode. I'm not a big fan of the crazy kid but at least interesting shit happens around him like the coinflip thing and him killing that kid which was fucking surreal.

Either Cooper or his boss will box the manlet. Learn foreshadowing.

I'd really like to know what the general consensus on the revival is.

I'm not loving it but I'm not hating it, either. It's just extremely slow and far too many new character have been introduced--so much so that I feel not enough will be covered in 18 episodes. I can be patient, but I hope at some point we'll get end-of-season-1/beginning-of-season-two-tier pretty soon.

why is tiny joe rogan so mad?

what was on the paperwork that made the boss not fire dougie coop?

everyone complaining in the last thread about the weekly format needs to put it in to perspective. lynch and frost are from the generation that tuned in every week to watch a show.

binge watching kinda ruined television. sure you get the immediate satisfaction of watching 18 hours at once, but then you stop talking about it faster too. i'm glad it's week to week.

The pedophile global elites have pushed him to the edge

It's better than average television.

The other insurance guy is committing fraud.

Was Dougie's eyes always so blue? I noticed they were really blue in this scene. Is this Coop coming back?

>Twin.Peaks.S03E06.1080p.WEBRip.x264-MOROSE
Twin.Peaks.S03E06.1080p.WEBRip.x264-MOROSE
>Twin.Peaks.S03E06.1080p.WEBRip.x264-MOROSE
Twin.Peaks.S03E06.1080p.WEBRip.x264-MOROSE

I'm loving how every episode has a woman being BTFO. Lynch is the best.

KEKS

The midget is a multi-tier Serbian Jew doublebluff type maneuver, shining on Little Mike once again while at the same time firing up those SJWs over another woman's full sacrifice to the Male Gaze.

Dougie swerve handshake tho

This is so retarded it might just happen.

Please Lynch, have retard Cooper and/or his elderly boss box a midget. Only then will TP take its place in the halls of kino.

Daniel!

YOU MAGIC MOTHER FUCKER

Are you color blind? They're brown.

fucking CHAD

>Bethesda conference was awful, just awful

Repeated fraud. The name that kept coming up has an address that's like 7000 Main Street or some made-up shit along those lines. The guy Dougie called a liar, who supposedly clears record numbers of cases, is robbing the place blind.

Dougie's scenes make me so sad.

The fuck is this

It seems obvious that Dougie's work will eventually help him discover Cooper, given that MIKE conjured those lights on the paper. How is it supposed to tie in with the lodge though? I don't get how it's helping Cooper wake up.

FUCK GENE KELLY, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

What the fuck was the cop who was making fun of Trumans sons killing himself problem? Like that was just a straight up horrible thing to say.

Reminder that Mädchen Amick is a literal goddess

I think it is the kid's soul.

Who's returning in this episode?

FUCK GENE KELLY YOU MOTHERFUCKER is Albert's best one-liner since s2ep1 (you know the one)

Have you read my book yet, /tpg/?

his soul going to heaven

He's possessed by Sup Forums

Reddit is starting to turn on the show because the Dougie scenes are le boring and pointless

admit it, if all the episodes were out you'd watch them all in one sitting and it would be great

GARMONBOZIA

Like almost everything Bethesda does.

Chad is just a cunt. It's been established since the first scene he was in

Is this canon?

Does it have DTS sound, I could't hear certain key words in the 720p with plebsound

CY
This is fucking bullshit and tyouy knsao it

Please gib better version

so it was just a one time cameo thing?

AC-3 but it sounds fine

reminder that 430
>RICHARD AND LINDA
RICHARD AND LINDA
>RICHARD AND LINDA
RICHARD AND LINDA
>RICHARD AND LINDA
RICHARD AND LINDA
>RICHARD AND LINDA
RICHARD AND LINDA

Yeah, the show is an 18-hour movie built for binging. I don't understand why people don't get that every episode isn't going to end on a cliffhanger like fucking Breaking Bad. They equate that to being "slow"

Just started, hope you use my money better than I did

No way. He's involved with the drug smuggling.

Apparently episode 7 aired after this episode in Croatia??? I saw a screenshot of Dopplecoop outside in a prison suit and I dont think that happened yet.

>tfw can't binge-watch this yet
how can i strip myself of the addictive effects of this show? i'm fucking obsessed and can't get any work done and check /tpg/ every 30 minutes holy fuck

>RICHARD
Tremaine...men's fashions

>tfw miguel ferrer will never be pissed off by inclement weather ever again

come out as a faggot

Lies. Nice try.

GOD DAMNIT I SAW THAT TOO AND I READ ACTUAL SPOILERS SO I GUESS ITS FUCKING REAL

I hope not. I would watch it immediately and then suffer for two fucking weeks waiting for another.

I need to have that sad dougie sax music
is it available?

What did Dougie write on his case files that made his boss so content?

I love it for the most part. The only thing I hate is all the fucking cameos by actors that take you out of the scene for like one scene characters. Its like the guy from lost today. I'm fine with Naomi Watts or Laura Dern as Diane because they are Lynch staples but like last week with jim belushi, why the fuck is he here? Its annoying. Same as Amanda Seiyfried. Her scene was awesome and i wouldnt have a problem with it if they didnt pile up.

In that magazine scan, he said there was a "bigness" to his character that was really cool. We still need to see the Big Ed parallel pottery.

The finale will be two hours of James on his bike, one hour on his way to Rancho Rosa, the second hour back to Twin Peaks with Dooper

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

So the place where Richard Horne ran over that kid was the same intersection MIKE was harassing Leland and Donna, right?

What did Lynch mean by this?

can confirm the croatia leak is real

I fucking love it. Every single scene seems to have something for me.

Circled repeating names. Fraud.

No it's glorious, get ready for 12 more.

reminder that this is the EXACT MOMENT s2 became utterly unwatchable. Notice anything?

Yeah, it's like his torso, arms, and head is normal but he has extremely short legs.

Where did you see that?

Who do y'all think put it there?

Leland and Laura I mean

:/ so it is another week of dougie?

what are we talking about and can I have it?

Lesla Linka Glatter tho

You should know it won't let up. There's a confirmed cast of 200 people and you know at least 180 of them will be cameos. The story is that all these actors called in for a part, asking if there was any way they could be involved with the new show, and Lynch said yes to all of them and wrote micro-parts for them.