The type of dogs a country had bred are a reflection on that nation's national character

The type of dogs a country had bred are a reflection on that nation's national character.

The German Shephard is obedient but variable, brave but suffers from health afflictions. While being one of the higher dog races, the shepherd suffers from perceptions of being too serious to the detriment of other things.

Afghan Hounds are the dumbest dog ever recorded, a good reflection of useless brown shitskins.

The Pit Bull, an American breed, is fat, stupid, and bites people, particularly women and children. This dog is the strongest of all dogs, and is favoured particularly by lower class whites and nonwhites for its intimidatory potential. Supporters of the Pit Bull will tell you it "is a good boy" and "din do nuffin" but will often change their tune after it has savaged their baby to death because it patted them wrongly.

Australian Cattle Dogs, and Australian Kelpies, are the true master race of all dogs. Some of the most intelligent dogs, they are a master of all trades. Fiercely loyal, very trainable, the most healthy dogs of all by far, a natural and sleek body, and able to work long and hard days in fierce heat, day after day. Australian dogs really are man's best friend, and the perfect blend of health, looks, intelligence, loyalty, obedience and above all working capacity.

Tell me about dog breeds in your country, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cU7nqyJSEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha my dude, well meme'd!

You can't breed dogs here, wouldn't want to offend the muslims.

I have a red cattle dog, shes a fat shit because she has no off switch when she eats, but fuck me, hates coons.

She was in the back seat of my car as we were driving through Bega about a year back and a coon crossed the road. She literally almost broke through the windscreen trying to get this gin. While I was well impressed, the missus wasn't, it reminded of a story my dad once told me when he was growing up, which would explain the behaviour.

Back in the day, to keep the blacks off their farm (some 1000 hectares) they used to put dogs in a Hessian bag, kick the shit out of if and get a coon to open it up, therefore hating nigs.

NZ heading dog, pretty good at herding sheep and maoris

bulgarian shepherd dog aka karakachanka
this shit can fight off bears

British dogs were generally created for a specific task and excel in their assigned role more than any other type of dog.

>Border Collies: Smartest dog, high energy, low aggression, best dog for herding sheep
>Beagles: Strongest sense of smell, small bodies, saggy ears help trap the scent, best dogs at tracking/flushing out rabbits
>Rat Terriers: Best ratting dogs
>Bloodhound: Invented in France, maintained and perfected in England as it degenerated and practically went extinct in France. Best dogs at tracking humans.

English dogs that are good at what they were designed to do but not necessarily the best:

>Mastiffs: Good at killing wolves and other predatory animals, though there are probably a few better breeds like the Komondor
>Bulldogs: Progenitor of the Pitbull, designed for dogfighting and bull-baiting, now probably eclipsed by its progeny

Dogs that I pretty much consider to be British because they were developed by ethnically British people in the commonwealth:

>Newfoundland dog: Largest dog
>Labrador Retriever: Only dog with webbed feet, best at swimming and by extension; retrieving waterfowl.
>Australian Cattle Dog: Border Collie mixed with a dingo to give it more aggression for herding cattle instead of sheep; Best dog for herding cattle
>Rhodesian Ridgeback: Probably not the best at anything but are more willing to attack humans to defend their family than many other types of dogs

Compare these dogs to the most popular French breed:

>Poodle: Best at looking and acting ridiculous

>Only one large and powerful dogbreed from Sweden, Dalbo dog. Meant to fight of wolves and bears.

>Now an extinct breed.

My cattle dog is a pussy..
Really smart though

Tosa inu

the Tosa is a "wrestling dog", whose fights are being held according to strict rules of sumo, accompanying rituals and processions.

A dog that presses opponent with his body to the floor, hits him with legs and holds on to the floor, which is dominated by more than three minutes (or 5 minutes if the fight lasts longer than 15 minutes) is declared the winner.

A dog that whines, barks or discharges other sounds will be declared the loser. The same goes for a dog that turns away from the opponent or returns three steps back when attacked. In any case, the battle ends after 30 minutes; a draw is proclaimed when no dog can prove his superiority over the other one.

My favourite dogs are probably Belgian shepherds - the Groenedael variant.
What would you say about those, fellow shitposter?

>Pitbull
>Strongest of all dogs

Nice fucking bait you cunt, also Germany has more dogs than just the fucking GSD. There's the Doberman, Rottweiler, Schnauzer, Pinscher, Great fucking Dane, Weimeraner

It pains me to defend the French but the Poodle is actually a hunting dog, its like that so it floats and swims well to retrieve shot game birds from lakes, fens and so on.

Also its German anyway.

Yeah I agree, the pit bull is pretty much the apex dog.

Wrong pic

Cane Corso Italiano. The descendant of the pugnax canis.
The pugnax canis was the dog used by the ancient Rome army.

And this is the Cane Corso

Norwegian moose hound!

Pros: very hard working, loyal, fluffy, good for hunting

Cons: sheds like a fucker, will NEVER be tired, even if you are, kinda distant to strangers

Overall very good dog

Fuck that senpai

>Yeah I agree, the pit bull is pretty much the apex dog.

lol

kangals make quick work of all pitt bull terriers

at this point the "most american" dog is probably the beagle. they are everywhere.

master race coming through

the croatian sheepdog looks like a sheep

Carpathian Shepherd Dog

>Tosa inu
youtube.com/watch?v=4cU7nqyJSEY

Can Sup Forums tell what breed my doggo is?