Sup Forums is kill

>Sup Forums is kill
no

It went down for me too. Strangely when I was reading the occultist thread.

We're back baby.
I missed ya Sup Forums and I hope you missed me.

was america temp banned for and one else

no, it's just a haitian needle-sharing board, coded by niggers and run by jews. it's gonna have issues from time to time

>call justin
>"dad Sup Forums is kill

>no

What the fuck did you guys do this time???

As soon as I saw Sup Forums was down I knew it was you.

WHAT SECRETS DID WE LEARN???

Some dickhead posted about blowing up a school on Sup Forums and the whole site got frozen

>people think Sup Forums isnt a big honeypot
>people think theyre anonymous here
kek

Becareful anons. You never know who is watching :)

what the fuck, Sup Forums is down

is still down for me. maybe the (((mods))) really did shut it down temporarily

fuck off, retard

What a strange feeling when it was down. It felt like hearing about a relatives death or when you drop your phone/laptop. I don't want to ever feel that again. Sup Forums don't be mean to me

God DAMNIT. I was hoping it was because of Sup Forums turning over the wrong stone

Wtf Sup Forums is down I was posting my cock pics now i have to go to craigslist

well there was a bunch of threads about children. so i assume it was because of that

catalogue is your friend

Be nice to Canada Germany or else.

Oh thanks, the catalog is up

Why haven't you been annexed by USA and Russia.

leafs. not even once.

while pol was down i realized pinocchio was the first jew

u?

would like to have a word with you

Sup Forums still isn't showing any threads for me.

>Posting on white supremacist frog board without a proxy in current year
Wew

Sup Forums was down so ill ask here: is it gay if you can't cum temporarily for medical reasons but your gf is coming tomorrow and you ask your best friend for some borrowed cum to smear in your underwear so you can say to your gf that it was an accident?

Thanks for the closure

At least when I say I would like to be the next hitler but with niggers the fbi won't come to my house

But why schools? I never got that unless you have extreme autism or lack of any social skills

I just finished highschool, I never did any sports or extra curricular shit outside of metal shop,never cared for dating and I had a shit ton of friends

Literally just be friendly to people and they'll be friendly back this shit isn't hard

Why do /r9k/ type fuckers think they're purposely being bullied or some shit so they shoot up the school

Don't people realize they aren't worth the effort to bully?

Isn't that just a normal op-surely-will-deliver-(no) Sup Forumsread ?

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

I think they've banned a lot of people.

FUCKING LEAFS