Sup Forums goes offline

>Sup Forums goes offline
I think we have to prepare for the worst. What do when Sup Forums inevitably becomes illegal in Germany? I'd rather die than reddit so that's not an option.

It scared me too desu

Won't you always be able to access it via VPNs?

i will be so sad

I just assumed the FBI finally caught the hacker know as Sup Forums. I'm honestly surprised they haven't caught him yet.

Sup Forums was down?
I thought it was just my router

Dang you might have to go out and fix Germany's problems or somthing.

If I knew how to do that I would shitpost worse on Sup Forums.

It's not that difficult. People evade bans all the time, but it might be more or less convenient for some people. But I'm not sure if it can be used to bypass country bans.

Step one: Download VPN
Step two: Turn on VPN, chose server

Checked. Sup Forums blocks most VPN's. I haven't found a VPN that can post on Sup Forums

>What do when Sup Forums inevitably becomes illegal in Germany?

we will celebrate at the sudden lack of german shitposting

>What do when Sup Forums inevitably becomes illegal in Germany?
It's getting closer day by day. Soon they'll ban it like they did with 4+Sup Forums a while back.

>Sup Forums will likely be banned as part of a global massive "war on internet terror" that will apply to the whole west

>tfw I finally get a get
I suppose if someone were really determined, they could constantly change their IP, though that may or not be possible for some people. Maybe if you pay for a VPN, it might not be banned.

i thought everyone was meeting up at /k/ after shtf

There are tons of decent, easy-to-use, free vpn services. Atm I'm using TotalVPN, just install it and off you go. Easy

get a free AWS machine and tunnel through it

Burn the Reichstag

Why doesn't Sup Forums just get together and form their own country
Sup Forums is pretty smart I bet we could figure it out
How hard would it be to steal our neighbor's internet

its just maintenance and happens from time to time, nothing exciting..

Did the font change? I swear it looks different.

microwave your hard drive. do it now!

no one is
>green
and the other isnt

What board do we go to when Sup Forums dies? What website when Sup Forums is kill

Stop posting that shit everywhere, Aussieshit

Sup Forums seems to be down still

is there a different site we can go to regroup? its only a matter of time before jews shutdown Sup Forums maybe even all of Sup Forums too

Based moot giving it to the Japs cause he know jews fear the Samurai

Ditto this.

Tried a few but I always get told to go fuck myself.

island jew will make a deal and shut us down

Pretty good idea

Why are you all so pathetic, though? Sup Forums has been down intermittently since 2006. It doesn't MEAN anything.

Let's all move to Israel for the lulz

This

Justhe go to funny junk, they're autistic as fuck but getting pretty redpilled over there

>country consisting of exclusively males the majority of them being 'overweight and underage' which will be our official motto

Get tor on a USB whilst you still can.

I thought we were just going to invade /mlp/ if Sup Forums gets BTFO.

I mean it's the most logical location to take, who the fuck is going to care when a bunch of horse fuckers have their board stolen?

Nigga do you know why they got a board in the first place? Don't fuck with these guys they'd burn the world down for their ponies

Hey cloppers are psychos, make one horse cock joke and your dead...

You know what to do if that happens, hans.

Isn't the world burning what we want?

Ehh, there seems to be a large number of /mlp/ who frequent Sup Forums already, i'd say our boards are already half crossed over.

Do you really want to be that close to these cunts?

I tried it, but Sup Forums blocks my posts when trying to use a VPN....

Baneposter

I for one welcome the /mlpol/ apocalypse

Can access via VPN (PIA) but can't post. Its banned.

And I use Voat as an alternative to Reddit. Its still massively redpilled but there are shills coming in now.

Anyway, try one of the other Chan's? Or Voat.

wewuz here is right !

The line for uprising has long been crossed and nothing happened. At some point you have to be realistic.

why? protect our frog club at all cost Hans, protest

People are already being arrested. People can lose their kids for posting anything against refugees online. I think you're nuts for even being here anymore.

kc Sup Forums or infinity chan