Has she taken the ultimate redpill??

has she taken the ultimate redpill??

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No but she most likely too one of their cult leaders dick to get into the club

Fuck off shill

>implying kids that age take desitions themselves
Chelsea Clinton is worthy of being a callled Hillary's daughter. Both as liars.

If that's not the biggest, fattest fucking outright lie ever told, I'll eat my fucking shoe.

>knowing what abortion is at 6
wow, nice indoctornation
i had no idea how babies were made back then let alone that it's okay to kill 'em...

wtf i love chelsea and by extension hillary clinton now

>I made a decision about women's reproductive choices when I was 6
No

Left the church so she can eat mohamed's smegma straight out from the source.

>known satanist leaves church

color me surprise

>I put murder above God when I was 6

I'm guessing she opposes having her head still connected to her neck since she will support muslim supremacy and integration too.

>because mom told me it opposed our fetus sacrificing moloch cult.

Kek

Exter sugar, Exter salt, Exter oil and MSG

Wow that's so cool, her choice to murder her baby! Yay!

>Walking away from Christ

Literally the exact opposite of the ultimate redpill, Steinberg.

Typical satanist

Probably true since she was already sexually assaulted by the globalist cabal at that age. I mean at the age 6 I figured my basketball team was shit and jumped on a bandwagon, why can't she do the same?

Understanding abortion at 6

I guess having a father like Bill makes that important when mummy has to explain where daddy is taking the intern.

Does Chelsea Clinton look like a robot or something to anybody else? She doesn't look like a real human being.

She looks like Hillary fucked a horse.

> lifenews.com

american christfags are insane

she's ugly. she has no real use.

we should ask her how many abortions she has had.

eugenics ftw!

Yes

She could make a solid income by selling herself as a horse with teeth like these.

How is this completely dysfunctional family of totally corrupt, shortsighted psychopaths possibly about to win the presidency against a self made billionaire

Because the elections are a sham, it just took one this polarizing and completely ridiculous to make it this obvious.

yeah because she fully understood abortion at 6 and the kind of SJW pandering existed as well...

>6
>choices
Pick one.

I think her mom is prettier.

kek.

she left the church to worship Moloch

She has her father's big livery fish lips.

An upside down cross is not satanic the pope has one on his chair

Between this and her nostalgia critic speech at the dnc, they couldn't be any more transparent in their targeting of millenials.

I don't know what colour of pills you have to take to get an ugly mug like that. Ffs, she looks like a caricature of someone with an already large mouth.

Also, she's full of crap. Nobody does such a thing at 6 unless her parents made her. This is low quality virtue signalling. Although I agree with her on one thing; banning abortion would mean there was never a chance to prevent her from existing.

All that hair straightening.

The Pope is evil.

>implying the pope isn't satanic

Much to learn, young one. Much to learn.

I honestly cannot say that the idea of Clinton scraping her own children out of her womb and murdering them offends me. It seems to me a tiny justice, foreshadowing the eternity in searing, pitch black hellfire that their entire sick, degenerate clan will endure.

She wishes she was aborted.

Delete your account!

racist hate monger!

Wtf he is Hillary supporter? I hate Dave Mustaine now.

>MFW I left the church because they shunned a youth group leader who got pregnant
>MFW it was also a really materialistic congregation

Still feels kinda bad man.

She just wished she was never born a clinton.

kek

Still most people in your country think their politics are honest, transparent and anything veering into the direction of what you just said is conspiracies and mythology when it's pretty brazenly fucking obvious. I'd argue it didn't even take this election for it to happen, the USA has twice elected presidents based on super delegate majority wins rather than the popular vote.

Hey, look, I got me a new intern, woo hoo!

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's daughter!

so bill is actually a ginger???

wtf

>implying bill sired chelsea

this is her biological father

she has the same eyes as bill

and the rest of her face is fucked up because she was a mouthbreather and her face grew down instad of forward

>t. dentist

This means that Chelsea is redpilled on needing to keep nigger populations low. She is redpilled. Doesn't mean her mom is, but she must be.

Well, she was born of the devil. she probably actually left because she was feeling very warm inside the church, like the radiance of god searing her tainted flesh.

did they have to break her face bones and shit to get it to look semi normal?

I don't give a flying fuck though

... she doesnt look normal at all and never will

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166998391&pagenumber=

no she needed an abortion because bill knocked her up at 6

No, she's taken the greed pill for sure though with how her parents act.

jetfuel can't melt metal bullshit

it's shillaries and bill the rapers spawn no question

>An upside down cross is not satanic the pope has one on his chair
my sides
Put 2 and 2 together my friend. (Then multiply it by 166.5)

Bill is on the record saying (paraphrasing) Webb sired her, I shoot blanks

source:
thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/

The New Yorker reported on rumors that Hillary Clinton’s affair was first noticed in 1984 at the Governor’s Mansion during Bill’s second term, but had started long before.

Apparently, Bill Clinton is infertile. This raises serious character questions about Hillary Clinton… If she was elected, this type of sex scandal could open her up to blackmail.

Robert Morrow claimed:

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

she has bills eyes and nose, also she has that strawberry look bill had when he was younger, that almost ginger look

webb isnt ginger neither is shillary, your thesis is impossible and once again your focusing on the mouthbreather symtoms to find something common with webb

>Robert Morrow
is a nutjob just look at what kind of books he writes

nice sauce jimmy, also yeah an ex president admiting to being a cuck to a conspiracy book author

This a buddy of mine. He seriously believes Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood Kenyan whose real name is Barry Sotero. He pushes "Vaxxed" the anti-vaxxing video every day and is a hardcore libertarian. I can post more highlights from his facebook if you guys are interested. I got some good ones.

St. Peter's cross.
>edgy satanists thought they were being clever the whole time
it's still funny

young bill clinton was never strawberry blonde or ginger. He had dark brown hair ever since childhood. Hillary, on the other hand, had very red hair, like Irish Springs soap commercial cliche red

/thread

To be expected from a Satanic slut desu

>abortion support
>red pill

Pick one.

>age 6
>abortion

I don't think I knew where the poo passing my butthole came from, so let alone babies.
This family is full of pathological liars, political dynasties are a real plague.