What do Asians think of Croatia? Criticism is allowed, but no bully pls

What do Asians think of Croatia? Criticism is allowed, but no bully pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

tour.his-j.com/ct/search/02A_10/EUR/HRV/
tour.his-j.com/trip/ciao/voyage/02A_10/TC-KZB2002-TK?lcid=tyo_dsthrv_hrv02
youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we rike croatia

i guess you need my opinion
slightly better than rest east euro shitholes
nice weather with beautuful destinations
wars

Fake. The tool existed, but it was never used to kill people. Propaganda

you're cool i guess

Mirko Cro Cop

i think you’re alright
t. skorean living in moscow

I visited Croatia last summer

The only reason I know about Croatia is because of this Croatian immigrant mate I had at school, don't imagine Asians would know you exist desu

2 Japans,WOW

shit country based on genocide and ethnic cleansing

weak bait

Zato i živiš u ovoj genocidnoj vukojebini jer je bolja od tvoje Vukašine

>t. skorean living in moscow

Croats, twice destroyed Tesla's birth house and the Orthodox church 1941-1991 in which he was baptized. Replica of his home and the church is made in 2006. year. Their reasons for this renewal are economic nature but above all the intention to steal the Serbian genius Tesla and show him to the world as Croat. Most people in do not know that the Croats during the Second World War brutally murdered more than 500 Serbian residents of Smiljan among whom were relatives of Tesla. Those Serbs and Tesla relatives, who remained Those Serbs who remained were expelled in 1995. year in the action called "storm"... In this documentary testify Serbs from the birth village of Tesla's mother, Đuka Mandic. Her house still stands demolished and the Orthodox church where her father and grandfather were priests. 11 years residents of that village were without electricity. Croats are not deliver electricity for 11 years to the birth village of Tesla's mother, just because it was a Serbian village!!! But the truth can not be hidden, neither truth can be beat. Spirit of Serbian son Nikola Tesla, and spirits of his Serbian ancestry, are still alive.

asians don t even know that croatia exists

we do, we’re not mutts
I’m studying here atm, I plan on moving back probably

most asians don't know the existence of any european country east of germany.

best ally

Croatia is a very beautiful country.
I think that many people who watch Kiki's Delivery Service want to go on a trip to Croatia.
Although Croatia has many beautiful cities, I like "Dubrovnik" the best. :3

wtf, did you even have English classes in school, you hick?

Russians know this TV series? Or is it just a random picture for you?

There are several tours for Japanese...

tour.his-j.com/ct/search/02A_10/EUR/HRV/

tour.his-j.com/trip/ciao/voyage/02A_10/TC-KZB2002-TK?lcid=tyo_dsthrv_hrv02
Going by Turkish Airlines 7 Days in Dubrovnik & Zagreb
Superior Class Hotel
(written in Japanese)

Without any doubt, Croats must be the dumbest people in the world. They have a nazi woman as a president, and they love it! They also listen to nazi music, worship war criminals, murderers and rapists, celebrate genocides against humanity, they like to march through cities dressed in nazi uniform singing "cute" little songs about killing and raping people from their neighbouring countries. They tend to rewrite their "history", although they have none - just look at their wikipedia articles. They are shameless, dull and usually very ugly (like yuck) and they like being dumb. You can recognize them by spitting onomatopoeia (pljuc) in the comments section on YouTube and elsewhere online. That's so dumb! They are also losing each and single basketball game played against Serbia with a three point shooter in the last seconds of the game. They are simply so dumb and they will never learn.

They are only Nazi puppet state in the world that had concentration camps for Serbs and Jews ( most prominent "Jasenovac", "Jadovno"... ), even separate children extermination camps... that didn't bare any consequences for their actions after the war, they were accepted in Yugoslavia as a brother nation. That mistake for not punishing those thrives lives today through young and middle age generations who admire their grandfathers who were wearing black uniforms and hailed to Third Reich, and doing so today, and reminding everyone of their past roles when even Germans are ashamed and hiding their past ideals is a prime example of stupidity. One of the reasons they continue doing it today is because of stupidity of No1 nation from this list who support them.

>They have a nazi woman as a president, and they love it! They also listen to nazi music, worship war criminals, murderers and rapists, celebrate genocides against humanity, they like to march through cities dressed in nazi uniform singing "cute" little songs about killing and raping people from their neighbouring countries.
W T F
T
G

I LUUUUUV CROATIA NOW

Croatian main stream is constantly trying to revise history; more than 50% percent of the population still have pro nazi tendencies to a certain degree, 25% are indifferent, 25% gave up through apathy. National mentality is a serf mentality although they swear to be the most patriotic and independent country in the world. Nepotism, corruption and lack of hard working mentality within the country. Croats are one of the best and hardest working slaves once they immigrate. Pure paradox. Beyond comprehension.

You're lucky you dont have to live here. Every day is hell once you realize you live among beasts, not among people. Hopefully I will leave this place for good soon never looking back. Croatia is already dead to me I dont want to be a part of this genocidal idiotic nation.

we think you're fine

wew lad chill

> What do Asians think of Croatia?

Why do most people who post in this thread are Europeans? :3

Beautiful scenery and battlefield.

Croatia focuses to tourism.

It looks like it.
Beautiful old cities in Croatia are left and keeping.
Maybe these cost many people and money.

>They have a nazi woman as a president, and they love it! They also listen to nazi music, worship war criminals, murderers and rapists, celebrate genocides against humanity, they like to march through cities dressed in nazi uniform singing "cute" little songs about killing and raping people from their neighbouring countries.
Wtf i hate Croatia now

My opinion is equivalent to a Brazilian's but anyway..... The only thing that comes to my mind right now is y'all have such a talented basketball team we can only dream of having. But the Ustase are their atrocities are also very popular here.

Mainly us Southeast and South Asians. Popularity is gaining in the Philippines because the number of greasy weeb gamers.

North Koreans see Josep Broz Tito as a close relative to the Kims. the Chinese fought the Czechs, the Nips are familiar with Tito because of how he managed to keep Yugoslavia together despite all the differences.

kekd

I spit on Tito’s grave. Pljuc.
(don’t want to explain all the reasons, but I’m not ustasa)

What about Ustaše, I guess you learned about them from Sup Forums?

ALLLLLLLLLLLL KAPONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ

S

Nope. I'm a man of books and education. I'm not like the rest of these street monkeys. But I also won't deny that Sup Forums helped me expand my knowledge on the Balkans, especially through /k/ memery.

Listening to war song does not mean learning

Yes, I know meme songs such as "God is a Serb" or Roki Vulovic's music aren't good sources for knowledge on the Balkans. I was just memeing around as I mentioned earlier. I wasn't using the song as an example of my knowledge.

not bad desu

My knowledge extends much more further than the Ustase and the Yugoslav Wars

Worse than Serbs culturally but got lucky cause coastline so better economy

BHAI SAAB

Most chinks only care about Yugoslavia

>all Asians are Chinks

There's a ton of Japanese and Korean tourists here, m8. Koreans are in Zagreb all year long, you can't take a short stroll without running into some of them. Not that I mind, they're polite tourists.