Max is asking for our help guys

Max is asking for our help guys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
youtube.com/watch?v=CxPcuYHPHpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black Annie.

The United States is a good example. Rome, also good.

All of South America for starters

colleges that passed title 9 rules saying half of the sports budged must go to male sports and the other half, female

most of these colleges no longer have football or soccer teams (which actually turn a net profit), but are now giving out huge scholarships to female athletes

fantastic four
>nigger johnny storm

Human civilization.

No Ghostbusters
>cast the black one to play a clichéd streetsmart jiving negress

Twilight Zone: The Movie was pretty diverse. Especially the segment with the Vietnamese kids.

How'd that diversity work out, Max?

Go post that

Big raff from me friend

Europe

I didnt like the nigger in the new star wars acting like an excited chimp at odd moments

But we'll all still watch that garbage solely because it is star wars

For those who don't speak Surrender, those are the percentages of newborns in French counties that are "at risk" for sickle cell anemia (genetic disease that specifically targets those of sub-Saharan African decent.) Don't you just love modern France?

>whites created civilization

Please open a fucking history book. And this isn't some WE WUZ KANGS SHIT. What people today consider civilization began in Mesopotamia, this is a proven fact. It's also a fact that whites in Europe were barbaric and incredibly uncivilized until the Roman empire set them straight. Even the fucking chinks were leagues more civilized than whites at the time.

And what's the genetic distance between an Italian and say, an Iranian? KEK, you have no argument, time to go back to whatever anti-white racist subreddit you came from, ANTIFA.

Romans were white.

Ching chong ding dongs still eat dogs. They were never more civilized than a Human. Are you on drugs, colored?

He's attempting to coax you all into a snafu, and you're all fucking retarded enough to do it.

Screencapped. Holy fucking shit, I'm dying.

>it's an "Sup Forums reacts to twitter" episode

Michael Jordan was one of the only good things about that movie.

Any time there's a nigger or woman scientician character, the movie is guaranteed to be garbage.

The fact that it was yet another annie remake was what ruined black annie

>Max Landis

This joke has been used so many times against Max Landis that even the act of point out how many times it's been used has gotten old.

>tokenism is good for genuine diversity

fuck off, max

I love when people like him talk about "Spanish" people. It's like they have no idea that Spain is a country and that it's just a coincidence that all this short brown people in Mexico speak a language that is eerily similar to many European languages

>Trump voter sees marble statue, knows in his heart this means Romans were white

Ancient mesopotanians were blue eyed whites.

but spanish people are white

>inb4 Sup Forums (you's)

I want to sniff that elf's armpits, no lie.

This. White male guilt is what unis teach these days. If you're white or male, you're wrong and deserve to be raped and killed.

Lots of spaniards had blue eyes during middle ages/reneissance.

I never knew about this. Wow, this is pretty fucked up.

Sweden.

France.

Germany.

Oh, did he just mean movies?

I concur.

Casting specifically for diversity isn't diversity.

It's tokenism.

Funny how Hollywood is all fired up about diversity...until you try to apply it to Jews.

Woah, so that's why the Arab shitskins of IS areis hellbent on destroying their ruins and hide the evidence.

Are you like brand new or a samefag? This played out joke is the only reason Max threads exist.

Fuck off Landis.

>He thinks a culture that has hairdressers and clothing for dogs is more advanced that one that just treats them like animals.

europe

who?

and that is posted as a response every time

sometimes Sup Forums feels like you're posting in the same thread over and over again, deja vu style

There are some early contributions by non-white cultures, no one disputes this. We mostly highlight these ourselves, to be honest just so other cultures and races don't feel bad about how incredibly, massively, staggeringly disproportionate the contribution made to civilization and science is by white European males.

Pic related. It's from Human Accomplishment
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

The fact of it is, though out of politeness whites rarely speak of openly, virtually the entirety of modern science and civilization and everything that make the modern world what it is and the benefits it has that provides a higher standard of living for the humans alive today than any humans living in human history is almost entirely the work of white males who did most of it from 1650-present. The contributions made by other cultures and races are like some early bricks that were put in the tower that is now ten thousand feet high. Blacks have done nothing, and continue to do nothing. Latin America and Indigenous peoples have done nothing. Muslims have done nothing since the end of the Islamic "golden" age in the 13th century and still continue to do nothing. Asians have started to help with research in the last 40 years and are doing great, but with some exceptions continue to lag, so far anyway, in innovation and discovery. But as a whole when you look around you and see everything that makes up the modern world, everything, was built because of the accomplishments, discoveries, innovations and inventions of whites.

You're welcome.

the first part of his statement doesn't have anything to do with the 2nd part

It's not a joke, Max.

So he's admitting that women ruined ghostbusters?

>You're welcome
But you didn't do anything. In fact the vast majority of whites were just serfs and simpletons who had no (or will have no) bearing on history.

> a female majority movie in a world where movies are male majority is not diverse

He should have been the one to be decapitated by a helicopter.

>women aren't diverse
What?

Is France really this bad? or is it just a meme?

I was there last summer. It's bad. The French Federal Police are on a hair trigger. Soon the cops will be the ones chimping out.

>ew they eat strange things
Reminds me of the girl in high school who said that Germans have weird names.

Right. So essentially what you are saying is I should always feel ashamed, responsible for and bad about slavery, colonialism, and imperialism because the people who did that were white even though I wasn't alive. But I shouldn't feel proud about the accomplishments of the white race in creating the modern world because I didn't do that personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

Where did I say that? I'm not trying to put you down either m8.

United states. France. UK. Germany.

Why else is fucking china steam rolling over everyone?

So does white just mean English speakers now? It has nothing to do with skin color at this point.

But Spaniards were white

Max "Being a worse human being than my father is hard work" Landis.

So the slates clean on slavery, imperialism and colonialism then? Well that's a weight off. I'll remember to mention this next time a Berkeley grad brings it up

White means white people that did bad things
Not white means not white, and also white people that did good things

This just seems like a desecration of the Paris/French I grew up believing in. I'm getting Paris syndrome, just from those stupid videos

I'll give you a get-out-of-white-guilt-free pass if you give me a qt white gf ticket.

It's real. They are not allowed to ask who is black or Arab during the census because asking someones race is illegal in France for the government because race is only a social construct. (this is not a joke)

So the only way they got those numbers was a conservative newspaper got the medical data on what percentage of newborns had the sickle-cell test done which is only done to Africans and calculated it from that. Of course they were called horrible racists for this. But we did get some, uh, interesting numbers.

it gets worse

youtube.com/watch?v=CxPcuYHPHpw
>this is a 1st world country

What's all that stuff left on the street? Do they just come back to it at night?

Casting a black man as Johnny Storm and a white woman as Sue Storm was retarded. They're supposed to be brother and sister, either make them both white (preferable) or make them both black. If you're going to shoehorn minorities into white roles at least have some fucking consistency to it.

aftermath of police fighting them and making them leave

however they just move their tent city to another location as always unless they get deported

how bout neither breh, just be yourself my man

>police fighting them
pigs are scum everywhere

>there will be no resistance to this
>Western Europe has a chance to turn black in your lifetime
kill me

Kek.

Thanks. Yeah that's what I was wondering. Seems like they would just disperse for a while.

Europe "needs" migrants, remember? It's good for Europe. Look how good it is. It's good.

No memes, the France you know is on its way out.

I can't help but notice Sup Forums can't name a single movie that was ruined by diversity.

Yeah. Like Bill Nye says

>White people should stop having children in order to fight climate change and save the planet
>White people are not having enough children to support their economies so we need to import massive amounts of immigrants from MENA areas to "take care" of their future when they get old

Why would they carve statues that didn't look like them?

wait...never seen the movie, played the game awhile back...

>Ezio Auditore da Firenze

pretty weird spanish name.

>work harder boys

Thats the gayest thing I have read today

I'm not seeing the next movie personally

The movie isn't about Ezio, it's about some Spanish dude called Aguilar de Nerha.

That's what IMDB is telling me at least.

I couldn't even finish watching Rouge One because I was so fucking bored by it.

>diversity ruining something

Anything? Detroit, East St. Louis, the election process since half of it is now pandering to minorities, even illegal ones.

I had to see it cuz there was literally nothing else on and I was going to the cinema with friends. I liked it more than TFA but it was still shit

>There's only one protagonist in AC

You're mindboggingly stupid

Well at least Landis agreed that "women" are the problem of Ghostbusters.

Then leave. Faggot

>and that is posted as a response every time

Well Max, nice to out yourself as the one person who would always be in these threads

>jewish intellect

are you implying that SPAIN didn't do bad things?

I'm lmaoing @ ur life

GIVE BACK OUR GOLD