YLYL /pol edition

YLYL /pol edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats not fun, that's just sad

We have replaced Sweden as the laughing stock of this board. I hate you all.

thats because of your constant shitposting, not because of cuckening

Is your refrigerator running?

yea, because its chased by refugees that wants some fiki fiki.

I bet it runs like you, very homosexually.

You're right.

Can someone remind me why we have to wear this gay ass hat again? It's like a fedora that smells like maple scented KY jelly that got shit out of some faggot dog owner's ass.

Grandad?

explanation?

The other side, meaning death

usually it's about a chicken

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side! :^)

Because *you* decided to leave the Empire.

Her majesties revenge is subtle isn't it?

Oh my God, Stop it please this is depressing.

American BTFO'd by a fellow Serb.

not yet friend. Get a couple million more muslims and africans though...

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

This was funny back in the day...but nowadays it's real.

Serbs are the only based slavhits and i FUCKING HATE slavshits like russian fucking spies everywhere but serbs are ok i guess i dont thin ktheyre the ones watching me and poisoning my food so you're ok and cool love you guys

I'd get that chair to cuddle my gf with.

Also because it looks cool.

So, shot in the dark as to what that reads in English:
>Fight against capitalism
Was I close?

The Empire consisting of a few islands, one of which is always foggy, grey, and raining, another full of wildlife and abbos trying to kill the depressed criminals they dropped off, and another known specifically for Lord of the Rings and cute birds? :3

I'll retract my statement, we can always cleans... I mean, wash our hat.

>t. Serbian
>PS: Send help, the Estonians are beginning to get through security

I'm not complaining that you got out, just don't be surprised when Britain takes a rank shit next to you. Like pissing behind the radiator of a rental property you're getting evicted from.

They're nutjobs, as cold blooded as their weather.

lol

Lost before I even opened the thread

Clever

Oh god... is.. is that what smell is?

I thought it was just the smell of bad breath from their teeth rotting out of their heads.

Put down the Stargazey pie! You'll kill us all!

>Fight against capitalism
>Goes to Mcdonalds

Tesla was a Serb. Obviously there's something to be said for them.

Yes, it was rather clever of Britain to utilize the French genetics in that manner. Not only are they prone to rank smells but also liberalism and degeneracy.

Throw in the British dental hygiene and fruity language and you've got the most obnoxious people to exist.

kek, new daily shoah today at some point

Croatian.

Where the fuck are you from?
R u a rare?

He was born there, but the article says he's Serbian.

We've got to have something besides being Nazis.

Please user, just let us have this.

Swedish advert
> Saab is a warm car, even in the backseat

This makes me even happier to own one.

kek

here's the original for reference

Fuck do i miss Saab, can someone translate this?

I've never seen a chair so free

>3 kids lost their father to a burger

Can you tell me why ball hockey is so fucking big in your country? I know a guy playing professional making 150k a year everything paid for and my brother just got called for a tryout. You guys do have regular hockey right?

based estonian

can we get a translator here?

A lot of nips did too back in the day.

Fucking hell, prophetic

I just fucking lost my sides

What is Estonia like? Worth visiting if i'm in Europe?

> Don't freeze - drive SAAB
> SAAB is a warm car, even in the the backseat
> SAAB's new ventilationsystem gives frest air and even warmth in the whole car
> The windscreen and the front sidewindows holds clear (ice free) even with very cold temp. Be sure to test-drive the new SAAB when its cold. Then you will also notice what the front-wheel-drive and the....

This colored gentleman is dabbing the sweat off his brow before he departs to the afterlife.

SAABs HVAC systems are totally legit. Out of all the cars I have owned and/or been in, none heat up or cool down as fast as they did.

>mfw it's spot on

Japanese knowledge is unreachable,

It all depends on what you're like.
You like to party and drink? Come to Estonia at friday til sunday, you'll have a great time fucking the sluts here at clubs, at the old town, take some buddies with you and it will be a very good time, if you've attended boxing or something for 1-2 years, you have nothing to fear, there are moderate amounts of brawls.
if you like culture, we have museums that would last you for a week, they are interesting, vabaõhumuuseum, KUMU, there are alot of them.
Nature is great also, there are a lot of beautiful places here, forest is half of our country.
There's nothing expensive here, no botiques or anything, so if you want to have a good time, come drinking here or for the culture and nature.
People are more inward, they aren't as nice and open as in Australia, Sweden or other countries.
Based Estonian I said, because he hates russians, I speak russian, finnish so I don't have racial problems with them, most do.
I just don't care, If you're a turist no one will act aggressive, if you'd be a syrian refugee or a nigger, then be ready to public mockery.

No, Tesla is the only thing WE have
Plus you have Leopold Ružička, which brought you a Nobel

I've actually seen a bariatric patient break one of those. There was an inquiry with the patient claiming the chairs were weak and we demonstrated to the director how robust they are by loading it with 500kg of iron plates from the physiotherapists.

Also the average annual salary here is 12k.
So you have more than enough money to feel free here, there are a lot of drunks and drug addicts, so if a shady guy comes to talk to you, watch your pockets.
But everyone who speaks english as a native language, people tend to be more friendly.

ayy

Did someone say delegates?

He's from the Republic Dominion. Be still your tongue

The reaction to it was great

>I've read countless books and spent huge sums of money on this ideology! That offended my so much I believe it violated the NAP

I have always wanted to visit estonia. Sounds like the home of a true white man. How much of your population speak english?

Uncommon at best

I legitimately laughed

All estonians, if not then you don't need to talk to them, either they are uneducated slavs or retarded estonians, we start learning english at 3'rd grade if I remember correctly.
and well all that pokemon and facebook should've payed off by now with the english.
You wouldn't have a problem with the language barrier.
We have 92% of whites if I remember correctly, if you don't like slavs, then they are about 15-20% of our population, most are living in Narva.
And well a Few niggers a day keeps the racism at bay, but we have mostly whites.

You know Sup Forums, I never really cared what people thought of me as an individual. Someone not liking me has never made me lose a second of sleep.

On the other hand, negative comments about my country (correct or not) piss me right off. I love Canada and its people with my whole being.

Recently I had a debate with my parents, they were flabbergasted as to how I could ever support Trump. My mother claiming that she fears for the world if he is elected. I explained to her that she should fear whether or not he is elected. Furthermore, the future seeming so volatile is exactly why he must be elected. A strong America begets a safe Canada, Trump's policy aims to consolidate America's strength. Trump ensures Canada's safety and sovereignty.

They had never thought in terms of their own Countries interests. Just by petty individual needs, emotions, and desires. Am I the last Canadian nationalist Sup Forums?

Biniggervestite get

Mum's senile and you're the big bro. You'd better feel guilty.

Let's roll...