>2016
>smoking

Other urls found in this thread:

elciudadano.cl/2016/07/28/310658/video-esto-es-lo-que-realmente-le-pasa-a-tus-pulmones-despues-de-20-cigarroshhh/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zh309qJ_D4
dickhoffdesign.com/patientenbrochures/pdf/pijn_kanker.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>weed

i fucking hate smokers

Jesus Christ bless the God almighty for letting me smoke so I stay as far from degenerates like you.

I think you're the degenerate here.

>talk about degenerates
>is the degenerate

?

Dont care if you do or dont, none of my business

The way he does it is.

Marijuana is a great substance to use in large doses with large intervals in between.

If you're hitting dabs every 20 seconds like the moron in your pic, you're going to fuck your life up.

>2016
>not smoking weed

whats wrong with you?

>go to festival
>meet new people, share a smoke
>go to club
>go out, meet other smokers, share stories
>go to college
>break time, play some cards, have a smoke with the lads

i enjoy smoking

>smoking weed
There's a healthier option available, user.

WE GET IT

steve jobs never smoked and ate lettuce all his life and died of cancer anyway
what's your point

Magic Flight Launch Box
This marijuana vape is actually based. You can conceal these things so easily and all it takes is a normal double-A battery or rechargeable. Uses like 1/4th a joint of weed per "trench" to get you just as high. If you're hitting it right you don't see any smoke/vapor at all nor can you smell it.
t. pot smoker 5 years ago with one of these MFLBs

>p-p-pffff it's all genetics anyway plus you can always get hit by a car and die instantly

I love smoker's mind gymnastics.

>marijuana vape designed for concealment, discreetness, and silent operation that produces no smell when used correctly
>equivalent to nicotine vapefags blowing huge clouds of super mango sour strawberry shit in your face

First of all...

Those are not human lungs.
That damage wasn't caused by actually smoking. In fact, such extensive damage simply cannot be caused by the action of actually smoking.

Nice try though

Here's the video where you can see they actually use a fucking vacuum cleaner to inject 60 (SIXTY) cigarettes into those pig lungs.

elciudadano.cl/2016/07/28/310658/video-esto-es-lo-que-realmente-le-pasa-a-tus-pulmones-despues-de-20-cigarroshhh/

Cannabis in interesting from a therapeutic standpoint, e-liquid isn't. What's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zh309qJ_D4

They put it on the packet but morons still don't get it.

Bot our fault Brian had cancer prior to smoking.

Y'know you could do those things without smoking and they'd be better?

>34
I wonder how many cigarettes Brian smoked every day.

I already had cancer once when I was a kid. I'm bound to get prostate cancer at some point thanks to my father's side of the family.

I say fuck it. I'm going to get cancer anyway, might as well have some control over how I go out instead of waiting for it to jump out of the bush some day and blindside me like it already has before.

he died of butt aids

Cancer doesn't make you loose your hair.

That's chemo. Which is, and i'm 95% sure, also probably the reason why Bryan over there looks like he's almost dead if he isn't already.

FunFact; Did you know that Sisplatin ( or more commenly known as Gemcitabine) only has a rate of effectiveness of just 10%? That means that of the 100 people starting chemotherapy, just 10 actually receive any benefit from it? 90 are literally off worse.

>mfw i grin to myself everytime i watch the cancer plebs smoking their cancer sticks together outside in the cold when i walk past

Truly the most pleb thing you could ever do with your time and money

you're right, it's worse

or you get lung cancer AND prostate cancer.

You're just reducing your own quality of life you dipshit. You think you'll die quickly? Lmao. You'll be struggling to breath on top of pain from the cancer you fucking moron.

Top fcking lel. Smokers everyone. Literal pathetic addicts to the nicotine jew.

Smoking is degeneracy in it's purest form.

It shows that you don't have self discipline, care for your own hygiene or health or of those around you.

There's no way I'm not going to kill myself before I reach my 30s, so there's no reason for me to not smoke and drink

It means nothing to me if you are assblasted by this

The only reason smokes are still legal is because it's a guaranteed way to keep the aboriginal population down, at least in Australia. I very rarely see people who actually matter smoking.

ayy lmao

>he doesn't feel the after-lunch cig

Why even live

You have a really high opinion of yourself to think your own lifestyle choices and incoming suicide could "assblast" anyone on this board. Fuck off back to wherever you came from or just get on with it already, do it now faggot

I've been looking at buying one of these because I've been smoking Hong's everyday for the last 5 years and I'm fed up with coughing up shite att and my tolerance is sky high.

Are there any cheap versions or do I have to fork out £80 for one?

I enjoy smoking, and as one user said it's even a great way to socialize during brakes or with stranger, I smoke like 4 death sticks a day
Then again Serbia is in global top when it comes to smoking
a lot of people in this thread sound like edgy straight edge kids tho

you wouldn't know as you are a non-smoker, you wouldn't understand the peace of having a cig when driving during night

how many fucking cigs a day do you have to smoke to get this shit? 100?

You can make your own but the price point of the MFLB is that it includes the lifetime warranty. You can thrash yours or let your dumbass mate try it and ruin the screen, and they'll ship you another one no questions asked.

>You have a really high opinion of yourself to think your own lifestyle choices and incoming suicide could "assblast" anyone on this board
>is assblasted
>thread is full of people assblasted that people do things they don't like

Stay mad kiddie

>all it takes is a normal double-A battery or rechargeable
I don't think that's true actually, but it is a very nice vape. A trench packs about, what, 0.1 gram? Lasts me for days.
>Are there any cheap versions or do I have to fork out £80 for one?
That is the cheap version. Plus it's incredibly efficient and has a lifetime warranty. You won't be disappointed.

>smoking the tobacco jew
>smoking the herbal jew
>smoking

degenerates get out

I literally, LITERALLY, wouldn't give a shit about smokers (because who the fuck cares what you do with your money), I really wouldn't, but there's the fucking godawful smell.
Smokers smell like shit, their surroundings smell like shit, places where a smoker has been smell like shit.
Fuck off and stop ruining the air we breathe you fucking faggots.

10+

lol as if smoking somehow makes ur life better in any way what so ever

doubt that, that looks too severe for so little smoking

i know many old fucks who've smoked 2 packs a day their whole lives and they show no signs of illness

Very nice, I'll definitely be buying one soon then.

>great way to socialize
>wanting to be around the kind of low-class scum who smoke
No, thank you.
Yeah, smokers wouldn't be too bad if they kept it at home away from normal people.
And they litter a lot. Is it such a chore to not just leave your shit all on the ground?

This is such a retarded fucking statement holy fucking shit.

>I know i will get something bad so instead of working towards healthier grounds let's fuck my shit up even more YOLO 420 #W33D

>anyone that doesn't praise or be positive towards me is "assblasted"
Interesting life you must lead.
Last time I had access to weed I could just rip the plastic cover off any AA and it would work. The electrical loop is closed via the metal rod inside the battery cavity touching the side of the battery, that's why the batteries it comes with are stripped.

my best friend overdosed to death on marijuana RIP Eugene

What about huffing Jenks?

hes from brazil their air is toxic cic, consider it

This so fucking hard.

Fucking retards don't realize how painful a cancer is. It's agony. Sedatives or not, it's agony.

>current year +1
>giving a fuck about what other people do like a true SJW cuck

>various levels of implication

If you stand near a smoker when he smokes you smoke too.

There are other cheaper vapes for weed around. But I bought a mflb off of Amazon for £70 and haven't regretted it one bit, quality product

I saw someone die of cancer recently. They looked like that and they had stopped taking chemo 4 months before dying.

It's spelt Cisplatin by the way.

For someone so loud you know surprisingly little about cancer
Cancer itself doesn't hurt at all... The only painful manner in which cancer manifests is the tumor pushing against something creating a unpleasant pressure. Which can be treated by mild pain killers.

The real pain comes from the horrible ways we try to treat cancer.

>Last time I had access to weed I could just rip the plastic cover off any AA and it would work. The electrical loop is closed via the metal rod inside the battery cavity touching the side of the battery, that's why the batteries it comes with are stripped.
Hmm, I was under the impression you needed batteries of with a power output higher than that of regular AA's to get the thing to work. And why do the glyphs require a rubber cap again and AA's don't? But if they work for you it's all good I guess.
Keep in mind there is a slight learning curve as you have to control airflow and temperature yourself. When you start mastering that you can really roast your weed though.

>joe hockey

>kevin rudd smoked plenty of gook dick

>being this much of a brainwashed shill

millennials should be banned from internet

>Cancer itself doesn't hurt at all...

Get out of the country you stupid fuck.

>suck on the jewish stick every day
>i'm the brainwashed shill

Lees eens een boek stumpert.

dickhoffdesign.com/patientenbrochures/pdf/pijn_kanker.pdf

you cant live forever

may as well enjoy a smoke every once in awhile

Drug addicts are drug addicts.

How can I make my mom stop smoking? Would it be wrong to just beat her ass with a belt and take them from her? I'd probably kill myself if she got cancer. I even told her that before but she still won't stop. She walks around coughing constantly like she can barely breathe yet she still smokes 2 packs a day. It fucking disgusts me

Once a battery is stripped the entire metal cylinder functions as the negative terminal. The rubber cap is to keep the positive end from completing a loop with coins, your keys, or anything metal in your pocket or drawer and burning the shit out of your leg/starting a fire. The rubber cap doesn't do anything while you're actually taking a hit. Obviously high powered rechargeables will work consistently better and produce more vapor, but some fresh AAs will absolutely work in a pinch.

About to go outside with my tea, made with 3 different tea bags, and smoke a filterless Lucky Strike through a TarGaurd filter, the one that was in Fear and Loathing

Put on some comphy music and just relax

ive used this vape and it is SHIT. who the hell is shilling this in this thread? this thing gets so hot it almost just the same as smoking, and its SO HARSH. youre vaping the wood too you idiot.. this felt worse onmy lungs than a bong

This is my favourite one, the bitches name is literally Tar Box

>She walks around coughing constantly like she can barely breathe

She already has cancer.
Get her to see a doctor.

You must let go and understand you have no control. Don't feel bad, just think less of her. If she wasn't your mother, would you be acting the same way?

How long did you use it for? Did you look up the correct way to use it? It's pretty different from most other vapes as far as the way you power it. Otherwise I hope you kept it and can send it back for a replacement, you might have a lemon that overheats. I vaped with an MFLB for years straight and it was the smoothest thing ever, though it was dry (vapor is anyway).

i smoke but i don't drink or do any other drugs.
what does that make me?

Someone with poor choice in drugs

Cigarettes are the worst drug in risk-reward

when you smoke all the time they dont work, and they give you cancer and are the most unhealty thing you can do

Cocaine on the other hand takes heavy use to not work, and is not a toxin, but mimics brain chemicals

alcohol and tobacco are the worst two drugs

>enjoy
I'm not sure how one would enjoy breathing smoke. It seens thoroughly unpleasant.
You just have to guve up on her.
A dumbass. Smoking is fucktarded. Why wouldn't you drink, it's good.

everything gives you cancer, so i'm not worried about that.

>any year
>sucking on a fag

>I'm not sure how one would enjoy breathing smoke. It seens thoroughly unpleasant.
>fucktarded
confirmed underaged
reported

>I don't like his word choice so I'll call him a kid
What could be good about breathing smoke? From what I know of it it's not good for breathing.

You did not talk about health in your post. You talked about enjoyment.

Your lack of reading comprehension and sticking to an argument just shows that I was right about your age too.

Okay, again, how is breathing smoke enjoyable? From what I know of it it's not good for breathing.

Just goes to show that you've never tried smoking.

Come back when your balls drop, son.

As I said a lot of people here smoke, like 50+% of adults, it's not a class thing

its because your country and your people are shit

On every busstation you see them throwing away their bud before climibing on the bus AND they blow their smoke into the bus, how disgusting.

Non-argument from a non-country

You know those fear mongering pics are on every pack right?

This thread is evidence that JIDF and others successfully infiltrated this board.

FFS, when was the last time you saw a redpill thread?! When I started lurking Sup Forums a couple of years ago, there were always at least ten different daily redpill threads helping the goyim learn about the Jews, the Synagogue of Satan, Zionism, globalists, White genocide, Frankfurt School, cultural Marxism, communism, black crime, race & IQ, etc.

Sup Forums has been infiltrated and we're losing...this thread is one more example.

We need to do three things:

1) repost this text
2) report thread
3) create more redpill threads

>The rubber cap doesn't do anything while you're actually taking a hit.
kek, yeah I realize that

But I honestly had no idea though that's why you need it for batteries without the plastic cover. I should read up on basic electronics I guess. Thanks for clarifying!

>can't answer simple questions
>just gets mad as fuck.
Yeah, I haven't tried smoking. I bought one of those things to try so when I talk to you retards I can speak from experience when I say "yeah, breathing smoke is a dumbass thing to do. Who could have guessed?". But then I lost the lighter so I haven't.
That just means your country is low-class.

>he's never had a Drina with his coffee after eating some juicy Čevaps

Can someone photoshop hands coming up to her face like the Old Spice guy?