ITT: Villains that did literally nothing wrong

ITT: Villains that did literally nothing wrong.

He stole from a garage sale.

Okay, so let's figure this out.

>sacrifices his own men for his own gain
>has demons tackle his friend and have it stab one of his eyes outs while he forces him to watch as he rapes his own girlfriend in front of him
>all because he's a pussy.

Yeah, seems like a great guy. Absolutely nothing wrong.

FUCK YOU GRIFFITH YOU DIRTY SHITHEAD, YOU LITERALLY DID EVERYTHING WRONG

>Femto
>nothing wrong

Didn't Hook kill people?

>Femto

Literally the king of assholes. Bendy tiered asshole.

He stole Woody after getting repeatedly told that he wasn't for sale.

He broke then law multiple times.

Spidey was the true villain in this situation. Max literally was doing nothing when Spidey attacked him.

He was a hot head who straight up committed police brutality and used excessive force.

You know, if people didn't give him shit for his inflation drawings, none of that would've happened.

He killed innocent people for a slippery slope plan.

heh

>Sup Forums character on Sup Forums
>quite possibly the most hated Sup Forums character
>nothing wrong

Everything about this post is just wrong.

Where did batman's ears go?

The first two Toy Story villains can be excused for nearly everything by the fact that they, and everyone else, didn't know toys were alive. Al committed petty theft once, Sid was a jerk to his sister. You've done worse. They made the right call in making the Prospector the real bad guy.

Stealing from a kid is beyond fucked up, user.

Let's be honest. Sid was quite a bit worse than just a jerk. That kid had issues, and apparently not very competent parents which probably didn't help at all. If Woody didn't traumatize him for life he could have gone horribly wrong.

He seems to be doing fine on toy story 3 though. Yeah, he is working as a garbage man (and enjoying it to an extent), but at least he didn't turn out as some psycho.

Didn't he burn down all of China while he had Jack's ancestor or father be forced to watch tied up.

Well, he committed those bombings on innocent musicians just because they worked for his rival.

I and everyone here would steel a doll from a kid to make a million dollars
Like the fucking kid would care about his missing doll in 2 days

He wound up a garbage man. I don't think he turned out a success in life

If you saw a plastic toy that could sell for thousands, you would steal it too.

>Muh family heirloom

Let them cry about being cucks while you're sitting on a grand.

>/toy/fag that steal a kid's Toy for money
>not wrong

this but Sup Forumsmblr will defended Granny Goodness

Reminder that he's literally made a paradise for man.

I know this isn't specifically a Neutron thread, but whatsup with all the Neutron threads lately?

It's the equivalent of stealing jewelry on the same price. At least with jewelry you won't get buttfucked in prison once your caught and everyone knows your offense since it's more of a common crime than stealing a children's plaything.

Yeah, but he only did it that one time.

This is from Toy Story.

He actually sacrificed his remaining army because he felt that if he just lost after letting so many people die for him that it would be an immensely more evil thing to do.

So all things considered he isn't as much of a traitor as people make him out to be, he just committed ego implosion to make the dream real.

I would not steal it, because it's not fucking mine. I'd actually tell the family that it was very rare and sought-after and that they're lucky to have it, and should consider getting it repaired.

If they were actually selling it I would buy it at the price they had, because that's their fault for not researching, but if they're not gonna sell it anyway I'm not gonna just fucking take it from them.

He literally STOLE Woody from the yard sale.He was explicitly stated as NOT for sale.

They can make some decent money, actually. He could be a LOT worse off than that.

Clay killed his mother because he's a faggot.
That's plenty wrong

Dobson??

This joke again?

Reminder that he just ended up being a corrupt dictator. Things could have been worse considering he's a demon made of evil with nothing to stop him from doing whatever the hell he wants for thousands of years.

Hell, most people lived their lives pretty decently under Aku's rule. There was just no law preventing people from hiring Hitmen to kill you. Also, he opened the world to alien civilizations, which most likely benefited humanity as a whole

You mean you would steal it too. And just because it's something you would do doesn't make it right.

Griffith was always a power hungry douchebag with no scruples whatsoever. The only person he actually betrayed was Guts, the rest were all kindling for the fire.

>because he felt that if he just lost after letting so many people die for him that it would be an immensely more evil thing to do

No, he just thought he'd come this far what were a few more bodies? Morality didn't really come into it. Everything in his head is him rationalizing the Sacrifice and the God Hand nudging him towards it. The actual impetus doesn't come until he sees Guts and he realizes he's the only person who's ever come close to turning him away from his dream. And then he decides he has to die.

Delete your post.

>people believe this

He tried to feed children to a crocodile.

you are correct

He had Lex Luthor Syndrome.
If he just stopped trying to up his enemy, he'd have won.

The best revenge is to live well.
But he devoted his life to spurning his enemy and so died like a bitch for it

Shot Orel too.

t. Correct the Record

Morally and strategically she has made horrendous decisions

the only thing he did wrong was stop the suffering

Heroes don't apply in these threads, user. You don't see anyone posting Spider-Man.

I mean, who doesn't hate Aquaman?

So why does Manta hate Aquaman so much anyway? From what I've gathered he just straight up hates him with no real reason.

>If you saw a plastic toy that could sell for thousands, you would steal it too.
You know, I don't think I would.

He's autistic and hating Aquaman's one of his autistic obsessions. No memes, that's really the explanation.

Well I don't know what I was expecting but it sure as hell wasn't that

He doesn't have an official reason.
Sometimes one is given, but it's always retconned.

As far a we know, he just hates him because.

I really hope that the DCEU doesn't crash and burn before we see a live action Manta. But it seems like it will

this dude

nothing =/= everything

Only after turning it into hell in the first place.

No... Just no. Absolutely everything he did was wrong. Fuck him.

Besides wiping out the Jedi, which has no real effect on the rest of the Galaxy, he honestly didn't do much wrong. Sure he used manipulation and behind the scenes methods to get to where he is but most of the Galaxy is hardly affected

Literally a hero.

Fear is really the only thing people understand.

If the Empire wasn't racist, it would have been grand

Again, it's still an Aku situation where the universe is still intact and people can live their lives, but he made life pretty difficult for a lot of people. Also your average joe may not understand it, but apparently it's pretty bad for the force to be out of whack.

I don't think any moral utilitarian can disagree.
Hell, anyone who is practical must agree with him.

The best part of Watchmen is that there are no villains.

Somebody needs to haul away your garbage, elitist cunt.
They actually get paid okay, and if Sid ever got over the woody incident he can take his pic of the garbage to make weird sculptures and shit, which he was fairly talented at even as a kid.

Morel killed an old woman and Fucked up many people, does that make him evil too?

He did everything wrong EVERY FUCKING THING

no.