How to stop the aging process?

Anyone else on /pol struggling to swallow the age pill?

I'm about to turn 28, it sucks so fucking bad

> I can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket, I'm now seen just as some older guy instead of a potential sexual partner

>Looks are starting to fade, hair getting a bit thinner, wrinkles starting to show

>Can no longer play sport at the high level I was once used to

>New Aches and pains

>Hungovers hurt so much now

>Most people are starting families so it's harder to see all your friends

I hate this fucking feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeeM2UZdgeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> I can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket

Come to the US, there's a lot of sluts that either don't care you're older or they're into it.

Growth hormone and testosterone replacement therapy after you hit 30+, but shit is very expensive, even if you buy GH from black market. I paid like 1200euros for 6 months.

I'm 31 but still devilishly handsome and have a thick head of hair... So not too bad.

I'm your age and can't really relate except for the wrinkles part.

What are the effects of this?

If I want that haircut what do I tell the barber lads?

If you aren't a fat slob and don't sacrifice your soul to Satan you'll age fine.

Fortunately for me, in blessed with a "baby face". I'm like that Don lemonade dude. You wouldn't know he's 50 something

>THIS BOMB'S FOR YOU

1.stop posting this thread
2.stop shit-posting you damn emu

roidgut, for one

back,crack and sack pls m8.

Dude, if you're unattractive at 28 you were probably ugly to begin with.

calorie restriction telomeme therapy is in the works now
youtube.com/watch?v=AeeM2UZdgeM

>deeper sleep
> smooth skin
>improved immune system
>greater cardiac output
>improved blood pressure
>overall tissue regeneration
>stronger bones
>increased sex drive (libido)
>reduced body fat
>increased muscle mass
>increased endurance and exercise performance
>faster regeneration after physical activity
>improved cholesterol levels
>improved sight and hearing
>faster growth of hair and nails
>prevent or alleviate muscle wasting (caused by various diseases)
>faster recovery after severe burns or injuries
>improve growth in children with short stature (caused by various diseases)
>prevent or alleviate osteoporosis

-Don't drink regularly, if you do go out and drink, don't get smashed
-eat plenty of fruits and vegetables in addition to meat
-exercise
-get at least 8 hours of sleep every night
-try to make your life as stress free as you can

>31, no wrinkles, still get carded
Feels good, man.

>I can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket,

Literally nothing to do with your age, you're just a fucking loser

> I can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket,

You must be just really ugly. Young chicks love older men.

Try being 48 nigga.

Not that I'm calling you a whiner, or anything. But I feel a bit like a Cenobite telling you "we have such sights to show you....your sagging ass, your wrinkles, your gray hairs...."

Man age like wine, mostly.
Just take care of yourself and stop being such a little pussy about your looks. are you a girl?

Same here, but 32.

Also I have read Three Kingdoms and your pic has launched my sides into orbit.

the sum41 guy now looks pretty good, they put out a new song and he doesn't look any different

"increased sex drive"

Dude im 28, turning 29 in a month. I still could fuck like7-10 times a day no problem.
I still fap even tho i have a gf and a healthy sex life.

JUST WORK OUT A BIT, DONT EAT TOO MUCH SHIT AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. ITS NOT HARD.

When I hit 30 I actually noticed an increase in attention from women. Not 18-22, but only a few years older than that. Take care of your health and shit nigger.

This pic is why you shouldn't drink alcohol. He's so far gone, it's sad.

That hair is so fucking ridiculous

Exercise. Moisturize your skin. Limit the binge drinking and shit food.

Stop drinking, get married to a woman your age, and propagate the white race together.
You know this already OP. Quit messing about.

>feel a bit like a Cenobite
That's more of a gurochan thing. I once saw a pic of a giantess carving a little man with a knife and fork, feeding the longpig sushi into her vagina dentata.

>I'm about to turn 28, it sucks so fucking bad

No, you're just not a child anymore. In your late 20s, you should be looking for waifu material not just some dumb teenagers to fuck.

That's when you should be getting your shit together, your career in order and start thinking about grown up stuff like becoming a dad, owning a home, go on a diet and exercise to stay /fit/, stop partying and boozing like an animal.

You've had your fun, now shit is getting real. That's all.

I know this feel. Shit hurts, literally.

Stop drinking the alchojew

That's from the use of insulin. You have to eat a shit ton of carbs which causes you to have a ton of visceral fat, which is hard to lose.

29 here

>married, so don't care
>no thinner hair, looks the same
>never been into sports
>no aches and pains
>teetotaller
>have family of my own and little problem seeing friends

Why aren't you settling down yet, user? How long do you want to be a little prince?

This. /thread

I just copied this from a website. I was using GH because i had health problems and had to take tons of antibiotics, so i fucked my immune system pretty hard. Since i was lifting, i had connections with dealers, so i tried it out (i consulted with my doctor). If i had money, i would take GH regularly, without any doubt.

This is really the best advice you could get.

Aging is all about maintenance; we really are a sum of our decisions.

Agreed. That shit is literal poison.

I can't even imagine how it is to be old
I guess suicide is always an option

Dunno who the ass-face is, but young chicks with daddy issues like to bang older dudes. As for aging itself, you grow to endure more pain, your perspectives change as you acquire wisdom and it's easier to find contentment. You're still a baby... make the best of it, faggot.

Really this.

If you're 28 and can't attract younger girls it's probably because you're fat and/or ugly.

28 is like prime meat for younger girls because they assume we have our shit together and a job and shit.

Except that's what sucked the life out of the guy in OP picture. Got married and gave up.

>tfw 5'6 and haven't grown since high school
>baby face can't grow facial hair

I'm 27 and people think I'm 16. I wish I wasn't such a midget, maybe that would have helped

Growth hormone and testosterone replacement therapy

How do we get that our yellow, green and reed friend?

To be fair he was always ugly, all he had was his youth.

are you a fag or something?

I'm 28 and I still get college girls on the reg, and I'm poor as fuck

my hs social circle and those kinds of events definitely slowed down though, and I get a hangover guaranteed after a few drinks

That's pretty much it.

>get married to a woman your age

>At 28

Used single mothers shilling hard lately.

Beta problems.
Old men can still attract young women, old men can be more fit than young guys(30's is still also way too young to be physically degenerating) and so forth.
You just have psychological issues.

>I can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket, I'm now seen just as some older guy instead of a potential sexual partner

>tfw 28 y.o. virgin who hasn't even started dating yet
Fuck my life

No, get a younger one that's been less corrupted.

Men can age very well, it just depends on how well you take care of yourself.

You are just a beta cuck.

t. 28 year old that just fucked a 22 year old

>Telling an Aussie to stop shitposting
It's like you're telling him to stop breathing

>i can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket

Hahaha thats because you look like shit m8. Im 27 gonna hit 28 in a month, and currently cucking a guy with his 18 year old gf, and currently trying to explain a below 18 jailbait why im not gonna fuck her silly.

calorie restriction is bullshit.

it turns out the feed they were giving the animals came from china and had large amounts of heavy metals.

the underfed anmals only lived longer because they ate less lead

this. definitely drink less.

drinking has got to be the #1 cause of premature aging and obesity

最佳笑得好朋友

What products do you use

Just go to the doctor, do blood tests, if your levels are low, you will get prescription. This is 100% possible for testosterone replacement therapy, not sure about GH, since i was buying it from roid dealers. I have GH prescriptions from my doctor, but you have to pay full price of it, drug is compensated only if you're child with grow problems.

i hit puberty insanely fast and kinda looked like a grown man at 14 and then my health shit out on me and i completely stopped growing and my facial symmetry is all screwed up

girls were fucking ridiculously aggressive around me before then and now i dont exist

>this guy fucked with pic related
you will never be a fucking leaf. why even live?

how do I moisturize my skin? does it make me look younger?

I'm starting to get to that point where I worry sometimes

Realistically we are about 20-25 years from developing full scale human rejuvenation. As in - let's take a 50 year old man and make him biologically 30. But we should get partial treatments (cardio-vascular rejuvenation through the use of stem cells, getting rid of extra-cellular junk with artificial enzymes, etc...) even sooner, within 10 to 15 years.

Google Aubrey de Grey and SENS Research Foundation.

Exact same. Feels weird.

Still feel pretty damn good.
Still look pretty damn good.
Starting to exercise more.

Not so bad really.

Go into biology, learn the dark arts because shit's not going to be allowed for the general public, other than that, low calorie vegan diet to slow cooking yourself from the inside, reduced cancer, etc., consume extra stuff that boost the immune system, operate on an even keel, don't do extreme shit that wears out your body.

Try educated financially stable women who have the life experience to no act like a total vapid nuisance. also
stay lonely nigga

I said you have to stop drinking too, it's an integral part. Only marry a woman you can tolerate while sober.

you shouldn't be getting pains or wrinkles at that age. stop drinking would be the first thing, it's horrible for your metabolism.

if this is true I am def not getting married man.

makes me kind of angry I'm poor though. I couldn't afford it, or, if I made as much as some worthless nigger cop, maybe I could.

I swear this tech is going to go to the wrong people

Goat-herder please leave

5'3", 28, baby face. I'm straight up not aging and still pull pussy like I'm in high school. Feels good man. All the lanklets I know look like they're pushing 40 lmao.

I'm older than that.
Things could always be worse.

>>tfw 28 y.o. virgin who hasn't even started dating yet

a-at least we're never going to get emotionally or financially hurt, r-right?

> I can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket

Maybe America is different but I'm 28 and women in this age range are more attracted to me than ever. It's quite common for women to go for men 10 years older than them here.

You are vegan i presume?

truth/

I know what you mean man. Turned 29 this year. Chicks don't jump on my dick like they used to.. It's too early for these feels.

this is it

This. Gotta use that "daddy issues" thing to your advantage.

Honestly most sluts are really superficial anyways. Main thing would be getting into shape and maintaining proper hygiene and grooming and clothing, i.e. looking as sexually attractive as possible. That's really all that matters in the end. Personality/charisma is a big bonus. Even in your 50's/60's if you're physically fit you can still pick up chicks.

>vegan
Ignore.

Eat fatty, eat meaty. Eat few grains.

>not realizing that 24 is the perfect sexual age for women
start fucking 24 year olds and keep doing it as long as you can. they still have good bodies and they're much more open/experienced.

To be honest with you, it's mostly genes. If you lost the gene lottery, there is very little you can do about it.

Still, a minimal list for anyone with at least basic self-respect:

1) No alcohol (as in, zero)
2) No smoking (again, zero)
3) No drugs of any kind
4) Always go to sleep at least before midnight. 8 hours of sleep every day is optimal, 7 is a minimum.
5) Absolutely avoid: junk food, processed meat, soft drinks, energy drinks
6) Limit as much as possible: sweets and candy of any kind, red meat, anything heavily roasted.
7) Eat: vegetables, especially green (frozen are ok), omega-3, dark (like 99%) chocolate.
8) Drink: water, tea (especially green), some herbal tisanes.
9) Aviod the sun, especially from noon to 4 PM. Wear a sunscreen,and good sunglasses. Maybe a hat if that's your thing.
10) Exercise.
11) Avoid stress (this is really important)

> I can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket, I'm now seen just as some older guy instead of a potential sexual partner

You should be working on getting money and status in your 20s, dumbass. Then you get the girls.

A friend of mine got a high permanent position at the European Central bank at 32. With this he got all the pussy in the world but now the idiot decided to get married.

Enjoy your premature aging, diabetes, and bowel cancer.

I never got the whole "Aging is a bad thing".
It may be because I'm still pretty strong and I still look like I'm 25-26 years old and maybe it'll hit me later. I'm 31 now. Keep fit at by going to the gym at least 3 times a week and do plenty of lifting and cardio.

Honestly, as long as I have a few basic things in life, it's hard for me to be sad.

Maybe I just got lucky with genetics.

>this is what vegans actually believe
Maasai, Inuit, and many other groups show otherwise.

We're built for meat. We aren't built for grains. I still look good, by the way, unlike my vegan cousins who are pasty and frail and ill-looking.

>t. paleofag
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you are already doing that anyway.

Basically this, except chow down a ton of magic mushrooms approximately once a year.

I think you accidentally posted the faggot list

t. fat Rusky with diabetes

Yes, yes, as we all know from our early teens, drinking, smoking and eating junk is extremely cool and manly and will get you bitches n sheet.

>We're built for meat. We aren't built for grains.
We're "built" to eat whatever the fuck we can get our hands on.
Meat (especially red and cured), dairy products and eggs cause heart disease and cancer. Sorry to break it to you.

Below average weight for my entire life.

You have the entire fucking internet to look for girls who are into older men, and there are a lot of them. Go on free dating sites and you will find a lot of girls aged 18-22 that seem old beyond their years in intellectual interests etc.

I am 28 and currently have a 19 year old girlfriend who is far more mature, interesting and intelligent than any woman I know that's near my age.

buy a derma-roller and roll it on your face, all your wrinkles will be gone in a month or 2, take resveratrol every day, if you can afford it take niagen, take cold showers to activate survival proteins. anti-aging is still in it's infancy but there are more things you can do every day.

Fuck

My

Shit

Up

But thats just you having no game. Has nothing to do with your lifestyle faggot list.

You're silly if you think the useless-eater peons will have access to such immorality age reversal tech.

They'll cull the herd with an engineered plague pandemic or world war to establish a fully consolidated NWO

It's beyond me that a 40+ year old man is saving pictures like this onto his computer.