Being a non-drinker

Am I the only non-Muslim in the world who doesn't drink alcohol?

Seems like everyone around me drinks a lot because the Jew media told them that's what they have to do when they turn 21. Meanwhile, everyone who chooses not to drink (or use other drugs) is socially ostracized, even on the Internet. I can't find anyone to relate to.

If you ask me, it was a mistake to end Prohibition. Prohibition only failed because we didn't enforce the laws. We should just make all alcohol and drug use punishable by death, because they weren't fit for being in the gene pool anyway.

How is the human race supposed to advance when everyone is drunk and watching shit TV every day of their meaningless lives?

I quit drinking for health reasons. Sobriety is shit. Why would you want to see how awful the world is all the time? Alcohol represents respite from the Hell that is awareness.

Alcohol helps the body produce estrogen, but Nu/pol/ will defend alcohol and alcoholism until their dying breath

If you muslimes drank alcohol you wouldnt be so uptight all the time wanting to blow everything up.

If the general population would just sober up, maybe they'd be more motivated to improve the world.

hear hear. Had a drink earlier, feel fucking terrible.

Sobriety is overrated, but useful if you want to get shit done.

Wtf I hate weed now

This.

Alcohol has been a part of human history for thousands and thousands of years, it's never going away, and drinking in moderation is fine.

>I need a drink because I cant cope with reality

This is roughly the same excuse liberals and SJWs use to defend nonwhite drug abuse

>poor Jamal has to smoke 8 blunts a day because he's so woke about being black in the ghetto
>Pedro needs to drink his 40oz malt liquor because of the stress from working as an illegal dishwasher for 10 hours a day

I think I wrote a paper like this in the fifth grade

> drinking in moderation is fine

I can guarantee you the vast majority of alcohol is not consumed in moderation.

Nice virtue signalling, moralfag

I guarantee you it is. Once people turn to 25, they tend to drink less for parties. The rest their lives they are drinking wine and a few beers at most.

i quit "drinking." drinking as in, moderate but regularly, or, in any great amount even at celebrations. but i might have one beer on a weekend once a month or two, just because i feel like rewarding myself after accomplishing something -- house or car work.

I don't trust any amount of alcohol. They say that moderate drinkers live longer than non-drinkers, but so what? A long life devoid of meaning is worse than a short life that actually meant something. And there's all sorts of factors that determine longevity.

bump

>Prohibition only failed because we didn't enforce the laws.

well, i also carry a gun. like all the time.

>A long life devoid of meaning

Sperg comment of the day. Implying a whole lot there, chief. You must be a blast to go out with -_-

That's exactly of the reason people don't like sobriety. I have almost never met a teetotaler who wasn't insufferable, they're usually even more preachy than vegetarians or whatever and as such are never invited to parties, a phenomenon they will then claim to be 'social ostracism'.

I don't, but I stopped because of chronic health problems
Kinda upsetting to have to justify yourself every time you're in a situation where alcohol is around but you don't drink any

If I wanted to go to some cuck party, I'd crash it and not give a shit whether they want me there or not.

Alcohol makes me feel like shit and sleepy, so I don't drink it except for a bit when I'm forced to on some celebrations or whatever. I've never gotten that relaxation and pleasant drunkenness or whatever people drink it for.

This is either a pure autism spillage or mediocre bait. Eitherway hang yourself

>An American advocating trespassing

Wew lad, be careful out therr

Or maybe I'm just more enlightened than you.

I drink a lot more when I cant get weed and blow. Weed+an espresso or a line is top tier

We've passed the tipping point where we had a perfect amount of free time to fuel our creative intelligence into inventing new stuff.
Now people spend 80% of their lives procrastinating, and it is quickly becoming the norm. Hardworkers are a dying breed in the face of nearly limitless sources of entertainment. Our advance is going to slow and eventually we'll stagnate.

Look at these faggots already submitting to Sharia and giving up drinking.

Drinking is the whitest thing you can do, you can't argue that.

>Am I the only non-Muslim in the world who doesn't drink alcohol?
Nope i don't drink or smoke either, shits total garbage.

Bektashi Muslims chug down alchy.

>bawwww why am i being ostarized
>lets create a fascist society that kills all normies >:)

Meanwhile, in reality, about half the adult population either never drinks or only very occasionally or in small quantities. Neck yourself, burger.

Never heard of them.

What's wrong with fascism? You sound like a typical drunken cuck.

When your wasted, sluggish frame falls down headless as a bunch of sober mujahiddin ride through your town and rape your women we'll be readying our own weapons, canary.