I'm proud of you France: #notmypope

Pope Francis the leftist said:

> "If I speak of Islamic violence, then I have to speak of Catholic violence."

On french twitter the # number 1 is #notmypope (#pasmonpape in French).

I'm proud of you France, the révolution is coming!

Other urls found in this thread:

sspxasia.com/Documents/Archbishop-Lefebvre/Apologia/Vol_one/Chapter_1.htm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck'em

It made no sense why the other Pope resigned.
Now it all makes sense. He didnt want to become a puppet of Islam dick sucking.

SSPX did nothing wrong

What a shitty pope.

>Why the other Pope resigned.
The gay mafia in the Vatican (see: every "Priest" that raped alter boys) forced him out for standing behind traditional values and common sense.

Marcel Lefebvre was right:

sspxasia.com/Documents/Archbishop-Lefebvre/Apologia/Vol_one/Chapter_1.htm

>tfw no Antipope

Nietzsche was right about christianity, its core values are cucking and self-hatred

remember guys:

apocalypse chapter 3:

>But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth.

You're not even allowed to be a priest if you're gay.

good for you, now go get some street justice on the mudslimes for what they've done

>implying Francis isn't the Antipope

>French decide to fight back against Muslim violence
>make whiny tweets about the Pope

I knew the French were pussies but this is unreal.

Nice, France. Proud of you for once, and probably only once.

Fuck that heretic reptilian piece of shit

You're not allowed to drive at 31mph in a 30 zone either, and I think the chance of getting reprimanded for it are the same

This desu. Islam is barbaric and idiotic, but it's not the convoluted mess, that is Christianity. It's not gloryfing weakness and self-hatred.

Proud of you France, it's just like the 1500-1600 Europe!

I'm tired of you dumb shits misusing that word. Do you honestly believe Francis wasn't elected?

has this been in the news?

send this to trump for later use in his 7 dimensional cats cradle game

wtf I love France now

I want to be proud of the french, but then I remembered france is 10% arab.

I've got a sneaking suspicion it's nothing but the french arabs tweeting PasMonPape, because it's literally true.

There's no way french catholics are uncucked enough to tweet this stuff.

France is probably the most redpilled country in Western Europe nowadays

who came up with the idea of having a cultural marxist as pope?

Isn't France full of godless fedora tippers anyway? This means nothing

My nigger

Cardinals.

Jews, Masons and Liberals. They implemented Vatican II on purpose to annexe the Church into the degenerate order of sin.

jesuit lobbies in the Vatican

Seriously though. What the fuck is happening with all the shilling for Islam? Everyone from university students, to the heads of tech companies, to the fucking pope are SJW faggots. How is that all these people all shill the same worldview?

Is it just idiocy?

Subversion?

Indoctrination?

Antipope when again?

The same thing is happening in Finland. When the Lutheran church went full pro-homo, pro-islam, pro-migrants people started leaving in masse.

>One of the main leaders of global Christendom is supporting ISIS attacks against Christians and telling the victims to give the Muslims their homes and daughters.
>Followers of Mr. "Sell your cloak and buy a sword" in a country with thought-crime laws in regards to views on Islam rightly get mad at him for it, since it's the only thing they can do.
>"LOL U AIN'T DOIN NUFFIN"

YOU ARE WRONG

It is trending because leftists and left-wing catholics (cucktholics) retweet this en masse !

>implying France is actually a democracy

don't be so rude we're fighting against media+ political class+leftist+ muslim. there are no small combats.

Wow so proud !!
Seriously its just a hashtag

why would leftists and cucktholics not like him though? He's the ideal pope for them

Sjw rule everything now. Media, University, Jesuits(like the pope), and entertainment.

They created the privilege chart. White males are most privilege and deserve to die.

Because of the wars in the middle east. Sjw see white males as killing innocent Muslims.

So Muslims are now the least privileged and thus can do no wrong and must be protected by sjw.

Why would they say "Not my Pope", surely lefties love him since he's progressive?

My kamerad

Exactly. But they still don't give a shit about faith.

Worthless scum.

there is no leftist catholics account, it is just muslim post on fake account dumbo.

>Catholicdom is dead
>I'm Jewish slave missile now
>Israel pls fuck my wife and children
>will suck jewish cocks for free

SS------PX
SS
SS
SS

The purpose of the pope and of all the religious elite is to get to an union of all religions in a single global religion so as to "control" a lot more people.
I have warned you, remember in the future.

Le Pape Ducon a encore frappé...

noice

Cucktholics need to relearn how to DEUS VULT and Puck Francine isn't helping

The monotheistic religions died long time ago, all we have now is just a corpse with vultures and flies feeding on it. The wars that are coming will be the worst wars in our history, and they will be the consecuence of this rotting corpse.

We are in a new era, one where tirany will rule the emotions and thoughts of men, where the science and materialism will ruin the spirit and will of men. And still, we are facing an age where the Mind will expand again to the lost worlds of our forebears.

>dont mind me just going to paris

No, they are actually trying to get this hashtag back to their side. Like the (((echoes))) in the US.

And they are whining about the "fachosphère", an epithet used to describe the French alt-right on the web. Contraction between "fascist" and "sphere".

I get that they all are SJW. What I don't understand is how all of those things have been subverted by the ideology in the last few years? These are completely unrelated areas yet they all have been corrupted. How did that happen? How was it even possible?

Read the Bible before posting nonsense

Gay jew here. When would you goyim be free to swallow my chosen load?

>I know nothing about Christianity or history: the post

#NichtMeinPapst

Cuck Francis completely ruined Catholicism for me. It's not even about religion anymore but rather just a SJW pandering party. He thought he was big and bad by destroying the church to appeal to millenials to come and join but guess what, atheism or bust is their motto (unless Islam needs some extra apologists).

Can we make
SELL YOUR CLOAK BUY A SWORD

a new meme akin to arrow to the knee?

Hello fucking sand nigger, go back to algeria your country with 80 average iq

>2011+5
>still being a fucking catholic
>being a cuckstian

I seriously hope none of you guys do this. I mean I love the christian heritage of my country, all the beautiful churches etc... but this religion is dead and buried, and one of the main causes for leftist degeneracy takeover in the western world

It would make more sense to worship pagan gods (celts, greeks, nordics, whatever) even ironically that this desert cult cucked to the core (main premise of christianity is about a guy being literally cucked by god and raising his wife's son)

All Modernists are heretics

This. I can see no other option other than converting to polytheism, the true religion of the west.

It appears you have no idea about Christian theology is about. You apparently think because Jahwe is killing motherfuckers in the old testament that Christianity isn't a cock religion.

Of course they're trialling it in Berlin

One building three religions!
Google house of one idea my phones not letting me paste the link.

For most people
pastor/ imam/ whatever >> book
So yeah...

We should have really executed every liberal motherfucker, I would probably have the exact same rights but no faggots like you destroying continuity and traditions.

>you can't have guns because people die from them.
Okay, I'm prior to Constitutional rights missile now.
>you can't have freedom of speech because it hurts peoples feelings.
Okay, I am serfmissile now.
>you can't own land because it belongs to the collective building communism
I'm slavemissile now.

>that image

New testament you retard. Have you been believing what the infiltrators priests have been preaching or have you read it for yourself?

>christians
>cucking means open borders mùeans extinction

>islam
>violence against the moderates and inbreeding result in irreparable genepool destruction

Whatever course History take, europeans are doomed. Unless the chinese conquer us and impose confusianism, confusianist europans would be based.
But to conquer us it would require that we basically already have fallen to misgeneation and replacement so we're still doomed.

Liberalism /=/ Catholicdom

Jacobins saying not my pope

wew, so weird

Reminder that one priest touching a kid in the Church constitutes systemic paedophilia of the Catholic Church, however when the Q'uran literally endorses fucking 9 year olds, and hundreds of Muslims are blowing innocent people up in Allah's name #NotAllMuslims

No they're not you retard, just the modern (((christianity)))

mdr surement des débiles qui ont fait monter le hashtag en l'utilisant pour s'indigner comme islamhorsd'europe, revez pas les ptits bras

>you can't have guns because people die from them.
Okay, I'm downgraded to peasantmissile now*
fixed

T'as été voir les tweets au moins, pôv' tâche ?

C'est toujours pareil avec les réseaux sociaux : les gauchistes ont le dernier mot car c'est leur dernier bastion où ils peuvent se permettre de palabrer sur les vilains fachos et être encore bien virulents.

Twitter, j'en parle pas
Facebook, on a tous un amis gauchiste qui crie au padamalgam après chaque attentat alors que son expérience de l'islam n'est jamais allée au delà d'une canette de 8.6 acheté chez l'arabe.
Youtube... Bon sang, Youtube... Mathieu Somme(rde)t, (p)US(t)UL, etc.

Ca plus les (((medias))), pas besoin d'être shitskins pour constater que les cocus redoublent de virulence, leur disparition approchant.

Avignon Papacy restored when?
who should be the new Pope?

Catholicism has the worst image at the moment
>pope is a literal open borders cuck
>Catholic Churches are under scrutiny for pedophilic scandals

Cuckthlics, am I rite?

we need to. prepare the memes.

Prophecy of Popes, read up on it.

This was all predicted many many moons ago.

>If I speak of Islamic violence, then I have to speak of Catholic violence

Jesus fucking Christ, how retarded can the pope get?
He couldn't be more anti-catholic if the cardinals had voted in an imam as pope.

Pope Francis the Blasphemer when?

I don't focus on the moment, but on the past.

This is the only cuck fucking masonic pope.

>one of the main causes for leftist degeneracy takeover in the western world

Literally everything that has led to this has been secular you retard. Yeah the churches have been subverted, you don't need a church for Christanity

Je suis d'accord avec vous , ils sont sur le point de crever , leur gymnastique mentale n'est plus possible ils font être obligée de reconnaître la vérité c'est plus qu'une questions de mois je pense .

You would think the picture of him licking nigger and sand nigger feet would cause a mass exodus of Catholics renouncing their faith and converting to the true faith.

Pic related, come home religious man.

Lapsed Catholic here

Marxism is seeping into religion. Since he is from Argentina, Pope Francis is a practitioner of liberation theology, which is pretty much SJW.

And the Vatican voted for him to be the pope.

>Worshipping (((Jesus)))

Turn the other cheek amirite.

kill yourself.

>protestants

Do you know what i expect from you Eurobro, Ameribro, SlaveBro and other Bro.

Even if you are not catholic i want #notmypope number 1 all over the world. France have send a nuke on twitter you must continue my friends.

Evil always comes before you hidden. Pedophiles are predators that will infiltrate any institution provided they have access to children.
As Catholic schools are being less and less popular in France ,all the paedophiles moved to secular school where they are protected by the state.

>He hasn't read the Apocrypha
>Hasn't read the banned books

Underrated.

He wasn't liberation theology though.
In fact when he was Archbishop here he was known for his extremely conservative views.

When the gay marriage laws were passed, he led national opposition to them and called them "a trick by the Father of Lies to destroy the family".
He was also an opponent of the previous Cristina Kirchner government.

But since becoming Pope he has done a 180° turn on everything he believed. Now he says things like "who am I to judge a gay person?", and has met with Cristina Kirchner three times in 2-hour meetings while barrly giving one 20-minute meeting to our new Conservative president Macri.

It's actually quite scary how much he changed. Either the globalists blackmailed him, bought him out, or replaced him, but something is wrong.
It's a completely different person

I don't think god is progressive.

Thus, this pope may be proof the pope no longer/never had a connection to god.

This may be the end of Catholicism

mudslimes generally are better than catholics, maybe not right now, but throughout history definitely.

you gonna get reminded

>Implying it has been the first time a shitty pope existed
>Weak leaders justify betrayal
>Converting to a foreign ideology developed from other culture

I respect the protestant man, but your religion created a shit ton of heresy and sects. Thanks but no Thanks

Cry harder faggot.

You don't know much about modern Christianity, then. What you're talking about is the cucked Protestant worldview, brought about by the teachings of Schleiermacher. Who, of course, is a German. People who followed up on his work are the gay faggot nonce """Christians""" who believe in salvation through recycling. This strain of Christianity is actively promoted by the media (Jews) for obvious reasons.

Read Barth.

Christianity was never about throwing away your country and right to life for barbarians.

((()))

this is interesting.

perhaps he is trying to make Christianity into an attacked and oppressed group, so that jesus can come again and save it.

I think they are pretty much oppressed these days, but not physically

this,

(based japan, always the best Sup Forums posts)