There are more people in China than in any part of the planet, yet nothing in Russia...

There are more people in China than in any part of the planet, yet nothing in Russia, Europe or the Americas is even remotely mandarin friendly. However, future punk movies like Blade Runner feature it strongly.

What is going on exactly?

Other people notice the paradox you've pointed out and think "oh, surely, at some point in the future we'll link up civilizations with them, right? Le world is getting le smaller!"

Little do they realize that the Chinese view a blending of their culture with outsiders' in the same way that we view the blending of our genes with niggers.

There's a big push here to get "Chinese friendly"

>Blade Runner
Why would you reference a shit film like that? Why not something good like Firefly or Shadowrun?

literally a billion poor people who are rice farmers

who fucking cares

bait.wmv

I'm serious. It's a bunch of fuckhead suits took a good fucking book and dumbed it down for the kind of retards who go to theaters. It's a garbage film. Saying you like it is basically like saying "I'm an illiterate and my opinions don't matter".

>t. self-hating chink

Scifi authors are super redpilled and recognize that only the chinks lack empathy enough to be immune to cultural marxism and not be over run by shitskin birthrates?

Last 50 years China was broke and Chinese never left the country.

Things are changing now with the hordes of Chinese tourists everywhere. You are seeing more and more Chinese script at tourist locations.

and when i say chinks i mean all asians of course

China is going to become the new America in the sense of being a huge economic and military power.

And we are going to be so fucked.

India has almost the same population.Do you realise that?

no it's just that we have experienced cultural marxism to its fullest. We're not falling for that shit again.

Nobody likes working with the Chinese. Show me a man who enjoys working on mainland China without being Chinese and I will show you a liar

It will blow over in 10 years with the way things are going, remember that all the signs in the Gold Coast used to have nipnop writing on it.

they'll probably accidentally nuke themselves or Hillary will have a regime change escalate into a civil war like salway

Chinese people barely travel anywhere right now.

In the future when China is richer, their people will be able to travel more and we will start accommodating for them.

Never been to Vancouver, eh?

2bh I'm surprised China isn't more of a global force already.

They have one billion people, their work rate is ridiculous and bosses are completely unforgiving. I have no idea what their general outlook on the world is but I'd have thought they'd have had more influence than they have thus far.

When those movies were being made it seriously looked as though Japan would become the worlds largest economy.

Thats what is scary. I really don't want to work for the Chinese in 10 years.

You see: that's why the strongest opposition to this EU Merkel shit is in countries formerly under communism.

They ARE buying companies, land and influence in the financial sector. But they do it silently. Politly we could call it "discreet".

Shut the fuck up you pathetic cuckoldry.

You're not that Swedish nimble faggot who got deported from China because you tried to protest the government to take in refugees are you?

Because a dumb swede cuck in China actually tried that shit

Those movies and influences are japan-based, not China.

Came to post this

I doubt there is something conspiratorial behind it.
It's a gutt feeling that China is rising and will surpass the West eventually.

I was pretty sure it was mostly Jap things like the big Geisha face, in which case it would match up with fears that Japan would overtake the US economically and technologically in the 80s. The Chinese street vendors were just like regular ones, refuse to integrate and screaming in a strange language.

In modern stuff Chinese is prevalent since people realize there are a billion of them and rising with no real way to stem that tide, so making Chinese a huge part of a fictional universe is a good way to seem PC with little effort while making yourself look scared of foreign invasion on a subtler note.

Your pic is Neuromancer, btw

>China and America are largest world powers
>as time goes on they absorb the smaller nations
>eventually everything is China or America and those are the spoken languages

You mad Mohammed? I'm sorry the Sharia law wasn't passed.

inb4 HURR DURR YOU ARE THE KEK I HAZ SEEN THE MEMES!
pathetic idiot.

Listen, I highly oppose the actions of my government and the EU. I also oppose the actions of your government (doing the exact same cuck shit as mine)
But instead of being an idiot and laughing at your problems while ignoring my own i would rather have us all united as Europeans. But hey, I guess the Eternal anglo only exists to bring discord wherever they go.

ITT: Uninformed idiots

China peaked in power last year, and their economy has come close to spiraling into a complete freefall quite a few times since then. Last year they were pouring millions of pensions into the economy to stop it from complete collapse, and even that didnt work at the time, leading them to temporarily shutdown the markets to stabilize. It was a very comfy Happening on Sup Forums at the time. Theres also been reports recently of China cooking the books.

tl;dr China's economy is a meme that has already peaked and has no more room for growth and cannot be sustained as is. Its all downhill from here.

This. China will always be fucked. This is mainly because Chinese live there.

Pretty much this.

Cyberpunk usually comes with Jap aesthetics because the genre appeared in the 1980s when Japan was the #2 economy and it was feared they would overtake the West.

If only they knew...