When will this get a film adaptation?

When will this get a film adaptation?

It's already a cinematic experience tho

When Sup Forums fucks off. bought this on steam and still haven't played it

Isn't Man in the High Castle basically the same thing?

Cool setting tho

>le nazi's were the bad guys
>kill all whites

when will this meme end

Not really. Wolfenstein is a tale of vendetta against robo-nazis who won a war and built a base on the moon by using ancient jewish artifacts. Also, most characters are Taratinto-tier caricatures.

II?

Kill all white people?

>the future where Nazis win is impressively futuristic by the '60s, who knows how far they'd advance by today's time
>they're still portrayed as the "absolutely evil villain"

Hard to believe, not that I care when I'm shooting them. Still fun.

>not that I care

You're killing white people.

nazi's aren't white

>vidya
>killing

ha ha what a story mark

So are a lot of communists. I'd gladly put the sword to every commie and fascist. Death to the extremists!!!

Extremists are good warriors for your side, you should really just go after the extremists of other sides.

Isnt this basically a game version of man in high castle without the alt timeline stuff?

>white people killing each other

that's why the white race will end

tbf other races kill their own race at a way more consistent rate with exception to asians, it's just that when whites do it (rarely) the impact is huge because our style of warfare is so much more intense than other races. Huge body counts.

Except MITHC Nazis also has moon bases, you retard.

Race comes second to ideology. That's why Japs are honorary Aryans when contrasted with commie chinks.

Not in the TV show, at least not yet.
They talk about it, bit that's about it.

>Sup Forumsshits bitch about how racist it is that you can kill nazis in a fucking wolfenstein game
>the bulk of Sup Forums tells Sup Forumsshits to fuck off
>Sup Forumsshit decides to then make a thread on Sup Forums because this board is already a wasteland and Sup Forums hugbox
so sad

Funny, considering that Sup Forums engineered gamergate.

No, they mealy latched on and made it a bigger shitfest by claiming it as an alt-right movement.