Fuck American cultural imperialism

Every time you come up with some stupid trend, a week later all the normies here are all over it to seem "progressive" and "cosmopolitan".
For example: everyone is doing that stupid #metoo bullshit. Alsi, during Christmas, I saw a guy on tv refer to Christmas vibe. He literally said " vibe" inbetween normal Lithuanian words. Fuck America, if you're gonna be a cultural hegemon, at least produce actual culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=amx-JHhtsHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know that feel. We shouldn't have lost the Cold War.

>at least produce some actual culture

What is culture to you?

What the fuck you produced, Lithuania

Any tv shows, no, you buy all your programs from BBC
Any movies, no they're all from UK

>#metoo
how is that culture?

THIS

*dabs*

foreigners think that anything they don't like is not culture

You werent in the cold war you stupid asshole. You were smashing rocks together and dying at age 20

The worst is that cancerous SJW political correctness that they export to the world. It is almost comical if they weren't serious.

define "culture"

rude and racist post

What's the Lithuanian equivalent of "vibe"? I wouldn't say that the evolution of language is really cultural imperialism

Something that doesn't constantly pander to progressives and has value of its own
>no u
Fuck off, don't you think it's pathetic to compare yourself to fucking Lithuania?
I have no idea

It is culture, its just depressing to see that the narcissistic me me me mindset has completely taken a hold of most the youth.

I agree but i mostly blame europeans rather than americans. if we produced our own media tv movies and music we wouldnt have this problem but no one in europe is interested in creating european programs(besides england ofcourse but they are USA 0.5). just consuming American tv and politics lol i bet the average dutch soyboy has more knowledge of american elections than dutch ones.

>They are USA .5

Where does this come from? I really don't understand it, is it because we have the same language? Because our cultures really aren't similar at all. There are some countries in Europe that clearly idolise the US, and we're not included, so it's quite confusing

Did you knew that Russia has rape culture and wage gap?

Most things i watch is from the BBC not American and tech house and techno is mostly G*rman. Maybe it depends on where you live in this swamp? The big cities are known for sucking American dicks. They speak Dutch with unnecessary English words in it. Also the UK is NOT America 0.5.

You make it sound like it's something new.

Burger'd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=amx-JHhtsHw

I think it's an easy thing to conflate from the outside because of the language and our politics. I do agree with you, though.

Most of them never spend time in the UK. But your politicians are not helping either.

Politics here is a farce at the moment I will agree