Why is a polish city the capital of Lithuania?

Why is a polish city the capital of Lithuania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQERN0x6reU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we're all asking the same question everyday my friend

Well aren't you ladies looking cute in your little playpen? Enjoy your bump, faggots.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm running a charity.

It actually is a Belarussian city

>Utena
Mah niggas

>Why is a polish city the capital of Lithuania?
I don't know, why is the capital of Slovakia an Austrian city?

litwini jedzą gówno

>Lithuanian nobility and townsfolk are bored with their culture
>View Polish culture as less boring and polonise themself
>Citizens claiming themself Polish become majority on Vilnus
>Fastforward to 19th century
>During Russian occupation there is a birth of nationalism among Lithuanian peasants
>We wuz grand dutchy but evil Polack keeping us down
>in reality all their ancestors ploughed land, while important Lithuanians spoke Polish by then
>1918, everyone gets independence
>Vilnus goes to nu-Lithuania because if they call themself Lithuanians they are undoubtfuly more Lithuanian
>Vilnus is 80% Polish
>Polish leader, Pilsudski, a son of Lithuanian nobility, gets pissed that his hometown got overrun by larpers and takes back the city, also as a pubishment for Lithuanian cooperation with Bolsheviks
>Fast forward to 1939
>After fall of Poland USSR gives Vilnus to Lithuania for being good goyim
>In 1941 Germans arrive
>Lithuanians decide that they are not communists after all and colaborate with Nazis
>With Nazis behind their backs Lithuanians massacre thousands of Polish Vilnus residents in Ponary
>1944, Vilnus gets liberated by Polish partisans, who get arrested straight after by Soviets for being pro-free
>Lithuanians suddently decide they are not nazis and colaborate with Soviets
>Stalin annexes Vilnus and whole Lithuania to USSR
>in 1991 Lithuanians act like victims of Soviet rules and leave Russia
>Vilnus is currently under nu-Lithuanian occupation for small period of time

rude

So basically you're saying that lithuanians who inhabited Vilnius got killed by lithuanians from the rest of the country, and those people live there now?
>also, conveniently skips the part where Poland broke the Suwalki treaty

Jokes aside it's really sad. If not for Pilsudskis ego and stupidity russians wouldn't have had anything to exploit, and Lithuania and Poland may have had decent relationship.

Why that land looks like Afrique?

Why is a renamed Danish city the capital of Norway?
Why is a Roman trading post the capital of the UK?
Why is the capital of Nazi-Germany Europe's gay capital?
Why does things change over the course of time?

>So basically you're saying that lithuanians who inhabited Vilnius got killed by lithuanians from the rest of the country, and those people live there now?
Yes, with the difference that Vilnus Lithuanians identified themselves as Poles
>also, conveniently skips the part where Poland broke the Suwalki treaty
Well, Żeligowski rebelled and had no official support from Polish goverment, so blame one general, not authorities
#notallpoles
>Jokes aside it's really sad. If not for Pilsudskis ego and stupidity russians wouldn't have had anything to exploit, and Lithuania and Poland may have had decent relationship.
I don't know how Vilnus regain changed anything. Stalin annexed you despite he gave you Vilnus twice. Also nu-Lithuanians always hated Poles out of jealousy that all influencial Lithuanians were among them, so regain didn't change relations at all.

Also satanistically checked

Well this youtube.com/watch?v=gQERN0x6reU

>filename

>>With Nazis behind their backs Lithuanians massacre thousands of Polish Vilnus residents in Ponary
My favorite part.
>ywn slaughter thousands of P*lish and R*ssian dogs in cold blood and then still be seen as a victim of ebul nazis
Truly, there's no reaction image to describe this feeling.

So not only you are retardically patriotic diaspora you're also an edge user?
And i thought you can't be any more pathetic

Poles are land-grabbing vermin

Anthy a shit